Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:42:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to invest?  (Read 3169 times)
bitnotice

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:33:54 PM

If you want to invest in Altcoin you should choose Ethereum or Ripple or maybe Litecoin. The three of them are my investors in Investing, because the three of them are very good, potential and market conditions are quite stable. Try to invest immediately before it's too late.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

Just invest in ethereum, the coint price is still down, you can buy and invest it, when the coint price rises you can sell it, if you are sure to invest

I think the ripple is also a good option. Ripple is a startup that has been invested by major venture capital funds and has never called ICO and its target customers are big companies, not individual customers.
iyke12

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:45:18 PM

There are several altcoins out there, well there is also the also the well known ethereum which is pretty low for now . There are also several icos out there, so just do a proper research and purchase . I would advice you to check coinmarketcap.com  to avoid bad coins.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:57:51 PM

I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
With only 500 dollars you cannot really invest in the top coins in the market because even if those coins are going to give good profits in the future you have to wait a lot of time to get very small profits, so the only thing that you can do is to invest in coins with very low market caps and hope that the coin in which you invested your money goes up significantly, even if the coin we are talking about goes up 100 times in value you will only get 50000 dollars.
raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

Right now I am leaving for a moment to invest in cryptocurrency, because the cryptocurrency price this year is very bad and unpredictable, so it is very risky to suffer losses, I am currently focusing on dollar investment, which is currently experiencing a pretty good increase.
Senya777

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

When I learned about this company, I immediately decided to cooperate with it, because I see a great pantyline, all who want to be confident in the future, immediately offered to join us.Good luck to all and a big increase!!! https://soar.earth/
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:03:58 PM

Invest only in the most reliable coins that are in the TOP-10. Now this strategy is the safest. Soon, growth will begin and your investments will bring you profit.
JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:18:31 PM

I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
Now, do not invest your money anywhere. Wait until the price drops to the very minimums. Because it can turn out so, that you invest and in a week the price will decrease even in two times!

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

if you invest wisely and successfully only in NXT coins and there are lots of people who trade and lots of investors who trade in it and I am sure you will succeed investing in these coins.
Coongcoonggg

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:58:16 AM

If you are investing for the short term then what you should be looking at is the ICOS to invest in them but if you are investing for the long term then you should be looking to invest in bitcoin and altcoins like Litecoin and Ethereum which you can hodl for profit for the long term.
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:13:17 AM

The current encryption market is very bad, and the price of many cryptocurrencies is very low, but I think this time is very suitable for investment. Ethereum's current price is less than $300, which I think is a good investment opportunity.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:30:47 AM

all altcoin looks good and has potential. but this time to want to go in and invest then do not look forward to great results in a short time. need a good strategy to be able to get results in this State. If you want to secure investment then the ethereum may be an option.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:46:23 AM

All in all, the Ethereum market does not look stable from a technical viewpoint. However, most investors are looking at using this coin to invest in others and this presents a wonderful opportunity to invest in Ethereum. The latest initiative by founders of Ethereum to test more secure and energy-efficient ways to mine ether is a step in ensuring security and adding more advanced features to the world’s favorite blockchain. This creates a confident and reassuring scenario for the crypto community to keep using Ethereum for revolutionizing the world.
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:51:14 AM

through a price of 1BTC or ETH to invest and it must be really seen in terms of the cheap price but if expensive, surely people will not be able to invest can make our bags empty.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:00:05 AM

I cannot give the answer that you will choose because the risk in investing is very large and requires confidence in starting and choosing crypto currencies in investing, do more research first

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:00:13 AM

Cryptocurrency are mainly use for investment purposes. Cryptocurrency price and short term profit criteria is the main reason behind its popular investment history. Bitcoin is perfect for short term investment. Bitcoin price is approx 3600$ which attract many people to use it. Bitcoin is also accepted by many companies like Microsoft, Samsung, amazon etc which also help to its market price.
But for long term investment Ethereum is good because of its less volatile and high stability criteria. Although other cryptocurrency can be used for investment but they have no profitable criteria like bitcoin and Etherum and their market price are also less from them.
Ally Loke

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:01:54 AM

They are now running crowdsale, dont miss your chance  https://fiii.io/
cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

This is a great decision to invest on Crypto.
I suggest you to invest your money on
number 1 Ethereum-current price $230
number 2 DeepOnion-current price $0.3
number 3 Staker Token-current price $0.06
number 4 PRiVCY Coin-current price $0.01
Offece

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:24:25 AM

there are so many alternatives to pick out from now, in particular with the latest rend in the market, which has made a number of our favourite coins manner inexpensive to buy and invest in. in case you do not have a fave coin but, or one you have constantly dreamt of investing in, you have to do some researches, and find a few top options for your self.
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

The crypto market is now in downtrend, you invest altcoin will all holes, it is best to wait for the BTC cycle to 5k $ or 4k $, then all altcoin will be the bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: