Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:11:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to invest?  (Read 3167 times)
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

Ethereum. The market situation is very profitable if you have $ 500 in capital purchases of Ethereum. Ethereum prices continue to decline.

cancoinl2

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:07:02 PM

Well, according to CoinMarketCap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/monthly/), it might be profitable to invest in tether, ethereum, bch, xrp, litecoin and probably dash. In my own opinion, it's also quite profitable to invest in listed coins. If you follow the link attached, you'll see that these coins have the highest volume rankings right now. That means that they are at the demand and therefore successful. You can buy several of them on cex, at least that’s what I use. Can't say anything about other exchanges, as recently I’ve been using only this one, but cex allows purchasing with cc/dc and wires, https://cex.io/wires-campaign/.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:54:13 PM

I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.

You should invest that money into ethereum and monero. Splitting it into two is the best way and making sure that the money is evenly distributed between the two coins. Diversifying is the best thing for you, it is the best way to mitigate the risks when you are investing. If you are looking for another good coin to invest in then you should be looking into neo
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:43:57 PM

You should invest that money into ethereum and monero. Splitting it into two is the best way and making sure that the money is evenly distributed between the two coins. Diversifying is the best thing for you, it is the best way to mitigate the risks when you are investing. If you are looking for another good coin to invest in then you should be looking into neo
Diversifying your investments is a good idea but only if you are investing a lot of money in the market, if your investment is low you are going to lose a lot of money just in transaction fees, so if that is the case it is better to invest everything in a single coin, as long as one of those coins as you say is ethereum or monero or a similar coin like that then you have nothing to be afraid and you will get profits if you invest at the right time in this market.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:48:28 PM

I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.

Now you can buy a lot of coins at low prices and when the market starts to grow you will get a good profit. I recommend buying top coins.   
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

i suggest to you buy bitcoin or ethereum and hold it! wait until end year im sure you will get profit. both are good coins to buy bcz have high market capitalization
beside that, they also have huge communities believed
Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

I would be in your place to invest in BTC, because the current price is low for the Bitcoins, and soon it will be higher. This is a reliable investment and will bring a good profit
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:33:00 AM

Actually, buying bitcoin is a good idea and prefer to hold it for a long term is a better idea where you can assure that you could earn much profit and money. In addition to that, you should buy now because as of now the price of bitcoin is not yet high and its a chance to buy a bunch amount of bitcoin.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:11:31 AM

Most of the top altcoins are now trading at a very low price, I think, if there will be a further drawdown, then not much, but growth is already possible. The ethereum most heavily dumped, fundamental updates are expected on that blockchain and the transition from the proof-of-work consensus to the proof-of-stake, so it is possible that its price is purposely putting down to buy at a low.
If you want to invest in startups, I advise you to look at the following projects: SOAR, MOONX, ICOVO & PLAYGAME. According to my research, these are the strongest and most reliable ICO, which are now being conducted.
But, of course, do your own research on the market, thoroughly study the project before investing and never invest more than you can afford to lose. Good luck!
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:22:32 AM

I can suggest to invest on Ethereum and Neo especially if it is for long term. These altcoins are the most safest coins to invest to and they have a really high potential for great profits in the long run. Also, you can buy bitcoin because I think it is the best coin to buy right now.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:33:25 AM

Now is the right moment to buy the best altcoins at the best price. It is a great opportunity to invest less and get way more in the future. Ripple, NEO, ETH or any other altcoins would work great. Better choose those coins that are already for a long time at the crypto market. Good luck!

donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:36:46 AM

Maybe you can go to the altcoin, EOS or ADA, for now EOS is popular and will be profitable for you, with the capital you have is $ 500 you will get some EOS coins, and I believe EOS will benefit you in the next few months or years if you want to invest long term, but if you want to invest short term you can find a new coin-coin at ICO, but I do not recommend investing in ICO, because it is very difficult to predict that the coin will have good potential later or not, more well you go to long-term investment.

Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:43:16 AM

If you have a capital of $ 500, buy Altcoint, now the price of all coints is still low, choose altcoint which has good potential to be invested, for example ethereum, neo, eos or coint the other according to your beliefs and start investing
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:51:17 AM

I would buy Ethereum if I have that money but it is your decision to make so you have to do your own research. Check the activity of the coin and the price history. Don't rely on hearsay but rely on facts based on what you have researched. It will also help to seek advise to traders but make sure that he/she is someone who know and you can trust.  

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:04:49 AM

If you want to invest in altcoin maybe ethereum can be used as an alternative to create income in the future because it is seen from the development of ethereum prices it is very feasible to continue to be made the best investment place after the existence of bitcoin.
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:33:15 AM

If you have a capital of $ 500, buy Altcoint, now the price of all coints is still low, choose altcoint which has good potential to be invested, for example ethereum, neo, eos or coint the other according to your beliefs and start investing

$500 is enough to start in crypto, and he can buy any coins he wants. I suggest to him to buy the cheap coins price because this coin is potential to increase higher in the short time. But don't forget to buy bitcoin because this is the main of cryptocurrency which can increase too higher and he will make a lot of profit from bitcoin.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:18:22 AM

Recently market have 1 new coin name ACM from GCOX, launching 1st ITS now price quite reasonable.. u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/
as i know manny pacquiao and micheal owen invest in too, and myself just invest some into it also Cheesy
labuan

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:22:52 AM

In this time i suggest you to invest your money on Ethereum or Bitcoin, because the price of ethereum and bitcoin is low right now and will grow in next month, but if you want get money profit you must hold it until 2020.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

In this time i suggest you to invest your money on Ethereum or Bitcoin, because the price of ethereum and bitcoin is low right now and will grow in next month, but if you want get money profit you must hold it until 2020.

I agree with Bitcoin and Ethereum as they are the best coins in crypto market and considering that $500 is too small to buy more coins. But if you really want to diversify more then maybe $100 each coins but you should be extra careful in your research to avoid losses.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

I agree with Bitcoin and Ethereum as they are the best coins in crypto market and considering that $500 is too small to buy more coins. But if you really want to diversify more then maybe $100 each coins but you should be extra careful in your research to avoid losses.

it is better to be safe especially when investing even it is a small amount of money it is better to go with eth and bitcoin do not settle for an investment with alts because it will really took so much time for your investment to have a good profit and since the market is too cheap it is better to buy more and more and keep holding those coins because it will really benefit you in the end of the day,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: