Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me find out what exchange is that  (Read 147 times)
smarttokenguy (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:08:38 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 10:21:46 AM by smarttokenguy

Hey guys, I have found a dope contest and I really wanna win $500 Cheesy https://www.facebook.com/humaniq.co/photos/a.541905029351968.1073741828.536426589899812/843008532574948/?type=3&permPage=1  can you help me with the first guess? Smiley
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rahimali

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

Be careful before proceeding further for things like this. This post has no other information that can vouch for the authentication of the team's works and management and how much experienced they are. Do not fall for attractive numbers. We need to think rationally.
RalphNorman

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

The name of the exchange is 'Upbit', hope you win the contest and please keep do let us know if you need any further assistance. Always happy to help the community.
sunlitit654

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

Don't fall for thing like these. This link has no source of authentication and does not have any info regarding the team. You can't win money just like that. These are the things we call are scams. Do more research to ensure it is not one.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:21:55 PM

As I know in crypto currency exchange is online based platform which is being used in exchanging one crypto currency for another crypto currency. This currency could be fiat one too.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:31:50 PM

Don't fall for thing like these. This link has no source of authentication and does not have any info regarding the team. You can't win money just like that. These are the things we call are scams. Do more research to ensure it is not one.

It is official page of humaniq so I do not think it is scam, you can find it by looking the chart of the exchange, why do you want us to do it?

crampus

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:43:57 PM

does not inspire confidence, easy money does not happen, earn in campaigns generosity, now there are some good projects.
BlackAngel999

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:47:16 PM

We can classify an exchange in crypto currency in several ways and they are traditional crypto currency, crypto currency broker , direct trading platform and last one is crypto currency funds.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:05:35 PM

That coin is on Bittrex, Upbit, Mercatox and Yobit. Its most probably one of this 4 exchanges. I dont think they would brag about listing on some low vol exchange.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

HMQ has been registered on bittrex, mercatox and upbit. You can check it there, hopefully they have high enthusiasm in the market.
Congrats for your win!

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:12:34 PM

Ohh ! I think you should ask to the telegram of your boUJnty that where they did listed there exchanger!! Because they know where did they list it and when the exchanger start!!  You need to ask them to find out what exhanger is that!!
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:23:24 PM

I checked and it seems to be the official page of humaniq so I guess it's save. They probably running a campaign to raise more awareness of the project.used to have the token but sold it sometime last year
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

It is official page of humaniq so I do not think it is scam, you can find it by looking the chart of the exchange, why do you want us to do it?
People nowadays do open their mouths without even tending to make some research first if its official or not and just directly said not to entrust these kind of promotions or competitions.
This is indeed legit one yet its being announced officially by HMQ.
I have the same question too on why would people need to help him out? If I do know the answer I would definitely join myself rather than on helping op and took that nasty $500 for myself.  Cool
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:07:22 PM

Making money that easy is either a dream or a fraud. Wherever you are in the world, money cannot be earned easily, you must really try to make money whether you are digital or physical. If you notice that there are fraud cases in places like that easy money. For example, some airdrops promise to give really high amounts, but after you have done airdrop, your money never arrives. Do not be the pawns of such scammers, do not waste your energy in vain.

R.R.L.
TropicalResource782

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:20:21 AM

I think it is Bittrex. I haven't seen the other options that the other people are commenting but this definitely looks like Bittrex interface and graph to me.
shampapk1988

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:18:01 PM

I think you should avoid this types of things because in market there are lots of scams or fraud and this is not easy to earn money like this based on this you can search in internet based on this topic so you will know the matter.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:26:31 PM

There are now so many things in the crypto space that we need to be careful of. Always test for the authenticity of whatever you want to participate in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: