Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FREEDOMSTREAMING.IO | OPEN BETA | EARN CRYPTO FOR STREAMING AND VIEWING  (Read 977 times)
freedomstreaming (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Uncensored & Anonymous Live Streaming

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:51:50 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 03:03:49 AM by freedomstreaming

OPEN BETA NOW LIVE - USE YOUR FDM TOKENS AT

TOP 200 REGISTERED STREAMERS WILL BE AWARDED TOKENS EACH MONTH

1,000 REGISTERED VIEWERS WILL BE AWARDED TOKENS EACH MONTH

▀▀▀▀▀  Freedom Streaming | Earn Crypto Rewards For Streaming and Viewing  ▀▀▀▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

Congratulations!
As FDM token holder and bounty participant I'm very happy to hear this news!

freedomstreaming (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

Rewards start today for streamers and viewers both. FDM Distributed to users monthly.

Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

So I tested your beta
First e-mail verification came with delay, and then it gives only 5 minutes to verify link, otherwise it expires!
Why is that?))
I took it as a joke, but this might prevent some new users to make account

Second time I verified link but wasn't able to login
You can check my acc, same name as here

freedomstreaming (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

Yes we are aware of the problem. It is an issue between mailgun and Gmail so we are going to switch over to another mail provider tomorrow. Thank you though for telling us.

cubo444

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

I used the beta version that you mentioned and I found it to be different with gmail, it could be said that it is an error version but it has too many bugs and its features are also poorly gmail I hope after the team read this answer and improve the software better to develop information technology. good luck !
freedomstreaming (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

I used the beta version that you mentioned and I found it to be different with gmail, it could be said that it is an error version but it has too many bugs and its features are also poorly gmail I hope after the team read this answer and improve the software better to develop information technology. good luck !

Can you clarify what you mean by "different with gmail"? Do you mean chrome browser? If you have any issues please report to us in reddit until support module is up.

freedomstreaming (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

So I tested your beta
First e-mail verification came with delay, and then it gives only 5 minutes to verify link, otherwise it expires!
Why is that?))
I took it as a joke, but this might prevent some new users to make account

Second time I verified link but wasn't able to login
You can check my acc, same name as here

Flodner, your account is activated and you shuold be able to login just fine.

freedomstreaming (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:00:02 PM

Please don't forget that 1000 registered viewers a month will receive tokens.

thisav

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

The website is taking ages to load, please fix it. I tried to sign up on the beta website, but cannot verify my email, the verify email comes after 15mins but the links only valid for only 5mins, please check and extent the verification system. 
Also, can you please further explain how to earn the crypto through streaming and viewing?
kiminjhon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

The website is taking ages to load, please fix it. I tried to sign up on the beta website, but cannot verify my email, the verify email comes after 15mins but the links only valid for only 5mins, please check and extent the verification system. 
Also, can you please further explain how to earn the crypto through streaming and viewing?
to the website of FREEDOMSTREAMING may be new in the stage of repair you wait just to be sure there is going to be later news about their projects
freedomstreaming (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

Yes we are aware of the mail provider issue and it is not related to the platform. We are in process of changing to a new mail provider tomorrow. About loading we recommend using chrome on desktop for now.

You can check the FAQs section. Top 200 streamers will be awarded a significant amount of tokens for having top views or top follows. Viewers are automatically entered into a lucky draw every month to win tokens. Note that banned or warned users are not eligible.

freedomstreaming (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:16:15 AM

We will push out a new build shortly with messaging and image end to end encryption

freedomstreaming (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:13:21 AM

For now please use Chrome with flash for best experience.

conghuy55hk

Activity: 213

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:22:56 AM

i joned but i don't singup  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed. I'm not find emai
thisav

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Yes we are aware of the mail provider issue and it is not related to the platform. We are in process of changing to a new mail provider tomorrow. About loading we recommend using chrome on desktop for now.

You can check the FAQs section. Top 200 streamers will be awarded a significant amount of tokens for having top views or top follows. Viewers are automatically entered into a lucky draw every month to win tokens. Note that banned or warned users are not eligible.
I tried again to register today, and it worked fine, the email comes within a minute. Also, the website works fine in Chrome for now.
Is there any upcoming updates or ideas you guys want to do in the future about the projects, just want to find out more as you did not really mention in the website.
freedomstreaming (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

We are planning to change some things and add in upgrades over the next 2 weeks to a month. Right now FDM can be used for several things including donations amongst users. User can also have live channels password protected, or pay per view style. You can check out the FAQs section.

Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

And what is the essence of your project? I would like to get acquainted with the technical documentation of the project. And also with the team?

freedomstreaming (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

And what is the essence of your project? I would like to get acquainted with the technical documentation of the project. And also with the team?

We allow live streaming to be as uncensored as possible. You wont find any other platform that won't censor or ban you for what you do or say. We don't store or ask for any of your information, not even your IP. We have messaging and image encryption end to end for for private messaging. Only you and the sender can view those messages. All transactions are done through our ERC20 FDM Tokens. No more using paypal and letting others see your name and address. Freedom of speech and privacy backed by crypto. Streamers and viewers can also earn crypto monthly for participating.

Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

This must be a great project. Good luck dev, can not wait for ICO to start. Join now!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: