Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most practical ETH wallet that supports DAPP  (Read 242 times)
THD1994 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

Most practical ETH wallet that supports DAPP - EtherPay (EtherPay.cash), inside you can choose your favorite FOMO3D mode to play, has anyone tried it out yet?
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:55:18 AM

Most ETH wallets have till now serves its utility only up to the point which is needed so there's not really an ETH wallet which totally was not worth it. A wallet supporting DAPP, that's as useful as it sounds, besides as ETH wallets work effectively, I can say without a doubt that this wallet is a pretty good one.
Youggairch

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:18:23 PM

As I know ETH is a smart and beautiful cryptocurrency  mobile wallet, I think its helps us to  get a secure ether. I also think there are many practical ETH like uphold ,trezor , ledger and many other. They are also practical may be.
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

ETP wizard is a DAPP server but I like the FOMO3D. It is highly secure and usable. It can easily exchange money. I think everyone should use it. Its structure is highly advanced and potential. Future will also be very good.
SweetSin

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

Yes, this is true. I already try it and I also choose my favorite FOMO3D mode play. I think  It happen because ETH wallet support DAPP. Itz amazing, if you miss this try it right now.
BounderbyMAX

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

Nice to know a new ETH wallet has been lost. It would be more better if this app supported both android and IOS. But in vain, it is for only apple supported for now.
JohnCallahan

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

EtherPay is an Ether wallet app which I just heard of now. FOMO3D has been buzzing among the crypto community for quite some time now. Hopefully, It will be a great initiative by EtherPay to add fomo3d on their apps which will definitely make a lot of users interested to use their app and they will gain competitive advantage over other wallets.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

ETH wallet having Decentralized app is a good wallet having a good record to satisfy its users. Though I am not a game lover, I must say, ETH wallet having a feature to integrate with fomo3d game is a cool feature for the people who earn through it.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

The FOMO3D Mood is very nice in ETH wallet. Its features are awesome. I think it will take a lot of speed before using it. It will be very secure. In my opinion, the transaction here will be a lot easier.
CryptoShooter

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

Yes this is true most popular ETH wallet support DAPP. Here the most interesting thing is I can easily choose mode of fomo3d game. I tried it and its amazing.
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

The first time I heard about it. Can you show me how to use it?
vanthu12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

EtherPay (EtherPay.cash) I first heard. Can you say more about this?
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

FOMO3D has gained a lot of popularity among the users after it announced of giving divedends to the users on a regular basis. It is definitely a great idea by EtherPay to make the game accessible through their apps which will not only increase the game's popularity but also their apps will be profitable too.
cryptoking963

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

DAPP is mainly used by the experts. And maybe no one has shared the use of it or the fact that this feature is available in the wallet has not been made into a post yet. I was unaware of it and hence it will be tough to comment further. Let's hop and expert will rise and help us out with it.
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

Etherpay is an ERC-20 compatible wallet that a lot of people are using. Adding fomod in to their app will attract a lot of new users and bring them more advantages over their competitor. I have seen many crypto enthusiast talking about fomo3d lately. Guess it will be the right step for etherpay to integrate fomo3d.
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

The mode is quite interesting. But I never tried it
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

Interesting, can you guide me? I have not tried it yet
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

Most practical ETH wallet that supports DAPP - EtherPay (EtherPay.cash), inside you can choose your favorite FOMO3D mode to play, has anyone tried it out yet?
To me, the ethereum wallet that I have used are very good and they are very reliable but I will also read about this wallet and try to know how potential it is with all these features you listed that it has and if I find it potential, I will try it out.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:36:07 AM

Etherpay is ERC-20 compatible and right now they are getting famous in the market. Adding fomod in to their app will attract a lot of new users and bring them more advantages over their competitors. Fomo3d has been buzzing among the community recently. Hope, it would pay Etherpay off and gives them competitive advantage in the market.
KennethDarnell

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

Fomo3d has been very popular recently after people came to know that they will get paid in dividends daily. EtherPay adding them on the DApp will give EtherPay a edge over other competitors in the market as people will definitely get interest to access the game through their wallets. This is a really a great move by them.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: