Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how many people here have never touched bitcoin?  (Read 349 times)
European Central Bank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

bitcoin dominance is on its way up. this is a pretty standard thing as the really speculative money leaves, but as time goes on and more big money has dealings with crypto you hear less talk of them having much interest in alts.

the latest of this is the guy from CME saying they have no interest in alt futures - https://cointelegraph.com/news/cme-will-not-introduce-altcoin-futures-anytime-soon-says-ceo  and if a bitcoin ETF ever happens, and it's a long shot, i can't see the SEC wanting much to do with the alt market when the bitcoin one is bad enough.

i expect the established alts to stay established. i expect most of the ICO junk to go away. at the same time bitcoin will be becoming more legit.

so how many people here have never had any interest in bitcoin and is that now changing?

mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

bitcoin dominance is on its way up. this is a pretty standard thing as the really speculative money leaves, but as time goes on and more big money has dealings with crypto you hear less talk of them having much interest in alts.

the latest of this is the guy from CME saying they have no interest in alt futures - https://cointelegraph.com/news/cme-will-not-introduce-altcoin-futures-anytime-soon-says-ceo  and if a bitcoin ETF ever happens, and it's a long shot, i can't see the SEC wanting much to do with the alt market when the bitcoin one is bad enough.

i expect the established alts to stay established. i expect most of the ICO junk to go away. at the same time bitcoin will be becoming more legit.

so how many people here have never had any interest in bitcoin and is that now changing?

I think there are no such people here, it's like touching the standard. Therefore, those who can immediately buy bitcoin and expects its growth, others begin their way with bounty and gradually also reach the purchase of bitcoin. But this is wrong and it has long been necessary to review the entire strategy in the market.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

Some people around the world doesn't care about Bitcoin, but I know that when Bitcoin will be heading up again and would rise to so much percent then people will be greedy and will start to join in again.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

As far as I know, so many people are still only interested in bitcoin, because they are still afraid to do anything that stops people from buying. They want confidence, but it does not happen in crypto-currencies.
European Central Bank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

maybe i should've made things clearer.

i'm talking about people who are already present in the crypto market who so far have only been interested in alts. there are plenty of them. i'd like to know if they're now starting to consider bitcoin as it's entering a stronger phase.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

That's what's happening now, because most people just want to get high returns, and they want high returns on the cryptocurrency market, so they like to invest in ALT.
But bitcoin is recognized by many big countries, people ignore its true value.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

Maybe some people are disappointed with bitcoin already. They thought that bitcoin is a totally scam that can harm their assets. They always think that bitcoin is a risk investments because some of the investors had experience fail and fooled by others by using bitcoin. In other hand, some people also have a huge interest with bitcoin since they heard the success of others. Actually both are happening, the negative and the positive side.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

I think the digital currency audience is increasing even as market capital declines
Because the huge money in the first place is a part of the big whales
look at yourself
In the past you did not hear about digital currencies and I and many others
Now we all work and defend it as the future of currencies in the world

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
KobbyD

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:51:46 PM

The people you are looking for might exist but not on this platform. Everybody on this platform is very interested in BTC. I don't believe there is anyone here who is not interested in BTC.
kingleesr

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

What do you mean by touching? Smiley
I think most of people in this group invested to Bitcoin atleast 1 time. That's contributed the first position of Bitcoin as currently.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:57:44 PM

This time is the transition period between industry 3.0 and 4.0. There will be many volatility and changes. New things that are compatible with the development of society will gradually become more stable and will become new rulers. The others are not appropriate will be eliminated. So can not say anything. If you believe in bitcoin then believe, someday in the future, bitcoin will be the dominant and replace the current currency.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

Bitcoin is the first coin.It is the king of this market.There are many people in it. May be some people disappointed some time because their expectation are very high They want to become instantly rich but this market need patience.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

There's still a huge population who know nothing about bitcoin. They don't even know how bitcoin and cryptocurrency can make their lives easier.
But the rate at which bitcoin was adapted and know around the world is one of the fastest for a completely new technology.
It's not even a decade old but already has everyones attention towards its.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

I guess the majority of people are holding bitcoin but it looks like only a little percentage. Honestly, i still hold some bitcoin but the point of CME will not introduce altcoin futures caused by the majority of them still be classified as security token and that's the main point.
Bitcoin, not a security. ethereum was also but altcoin confirmed as a security.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
TradeParty

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

I think the number will be huge. Bitcoin though very famous among the users of crypto community hasn't yeat made a huge impact to go mainstream yet. Recenty, a survey also showed that only 2% of the americans own Bitcoin. So, the number of bitcoin owner or someone who is related to BTC should be very low.
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

I think that all people involved in investing have the goal of getting lots of bitcoins. Newbies are beginning to invest in altcoins that earn enough money to invest in the BTC, as over time you begin to realize that only he can bring a profitable profit. I say so because I myself do this and know a lot of such people.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

This website is bitcointalk.org, so everyone here maybe 100% must ever use bitcoin, al lot of project ICO and release altcoin will always pairing with BTC and ETH before fiat in many exchange.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

I think there are around 95% of people living on earth that didn't touched bitcoin yet, and that all because we need to do big work of adoption in real life blockchain technologies
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

In my observation, many people now a days new Bitcoin not for the sake of its currency but of investments. That is why many are put from the news people who are less knowledge about it get scam and leaving without paying back from what they start of. Your were not too late for the big event, explore more and enhance the ideas and knowledge of cryptocurrency.
vuviethung211988

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

I have not touched a bit yet, but in the future I will own it Tongue Tongue Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: