Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FASTRADER ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐HUMAN-ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR CRYPTO TRADING.💫  (Read 377 times)
luisfgb

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

Hello, I think this project is revolutionary because all the bots I know work automatically, Fastrader will use artificial and human intelligence, artificial intelligence can not predict the generator Fomos by the news / fundamentals, and in this crypto world we already know how important they are, my vote of confidence to this excellent project, go ahead and have a lot of success.  Smiley

FasTrader will need to show how it works at the crypto community, I am anxious to watch it. they told the community that it is a tool developed by experts with artificial intelligence, but profits of 1% or 2% daily is nothing easy.
I have doubts really, what do you think?
Anyway, I believe it could be the most profitable tool, if it works in this market time.
It will be checking and buy some tokens for the membership they are offering.  Any advice for a something new here?

Thanks everybody. Smiley Smiley

I think 1 to 2% daily is nothing ...
What I understood in telegram with my questions, is that they have a novel system to "predict" the variations that the market makes on a daily basis.
They asked me in telegram
How many variations of 1 to 2% are seen daily in the market of cryptos?
  and the truth is that there are many variations, the waves that generate in the market of the cryptos do that now this in 1% and possibly in 15 minutes are in + 5% because that is where FasTrader comes in, as they are sometimes in 5% and then lower by 2% to go back to 5% of the price. in these rebounds is that the FasTrader platform will be monitored.

What I understand is that if we manage 10 transactions per day from 1 to 2%, we could have an average of 15% of our daily capital.
This is my point of view and how I imagine.

There I say that 1 and 2% per operation is not easy to follow, but following them perfectly will be very profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

Hello, I think this project is revolutionary because all the bots I know work automatically, Fastrader will use artificial and human intelligence, artificial intelligence can not predict the generator Fomos by the news / fundamentals, and in this crypto world we already know how important they are, my vote of confidence to this excellent project, go ahead and have a lot of success.  Smiley

FasTrader will need to show how it works at the crypto community, I am anxious to watch it. they told the community that it is a tool developed by experts with artificial intelligence, but profits of 1% or 2% daily is nothing easy.
Anyway, I believe it could be the most profitable tool, if it works in this market time.
It will be checking and buy some tokens for the membership they are offering.  Any advice for a something new here?

What I understood in telegram with my questions, is that they have a novel system to "predict" the variations that the market makes on a daily basis.
  and the truth is that there are many variations, the waves that generate in the market of the cryptos do that now this in 1% and possibly in 15 minutes are in + 5% because that is where FasTrader comes in, as they are sometimes in 5% and then lower by 2% to go back to 5% of the price. in these rebounds is that the FasTrader platform will be monitored.

What I understand is that if we manage 10 transactions per day from 1 to 2%, we could have an average of 15% of our daily capital.

There I say that 1 and 2% per operation is not easy to follow, but following them perfectly will be very profitable.

Well u can do 1.01, 1.02 ... 1.99 and that will still be suitable. Its of no importance how much because nobody stakes shit anyway. U can steal a bus with vietnamese tourists and they will be happy to take part in that madness, no one would report u to the police because its fun to witness the instance of crime while being in the epicenter of it.

paulo18

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:38:15 PM

Well u can do 1.01, 1.02 ... 1.99 and that will still be suitable. Its of no importance how much because nobody stakes shit anyway. U can steal a bus with vietnamese tourists and they will be happy to take part in that madness, no one would report u to the police because its fun to witness the instance of crime while being in the epicenter of it.

It is difficult but I believe that 1% or 2% help my trading a lot, I am learning a lot in this forum and with people like you, but I have worked in artificial intelligence for years in my company and we need just it, men working with bots.

are you thinking it is the perfect combination? or what else you would add? Thanks.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:40:38 PM

There are a bunch of projects in the works, that want to offer automated trading software.
Let's see which one will make it. Good luck to you.
sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

I believe that trading using artificial intelligence will be a popular trading method in the future. It also automates all.
The artificial intelligence here,
It is human beings to arrange the information and judge at the end.
How is there a difference from the homepage that summarizes information?
I would like to have a description of them.

The important point your describing is really interesting, I think that bots working without the human hand is impossible to get high profits, human intelligence works together with the most modern designed system, I believe it is the perfect mix, for the cryptomarket.
I asked myself why never thought it before... while bots working 24/7 completely alone only show losses.

A hug for you.. nice conversation.
Thank you for your response.
I thought that complete automation would be good.
The reason for this is that humans think that it may be wrong to judge from emotions, beliefs, misunderstandings.

Certainly "MIX" may be good, too.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:28:33 PM

I think this is new for me, to know the implementation of blockchain technology for the web development.
So how do this system work, and what kind of benefit to have from the development of this project?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: