Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM  (Read 5319 times)
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:41:49 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 09:42:40 AM by Gwiazdooka

Just found an interesting interview with Rateonium CEO Marko Krusnetsevic  and CTO Kai Cilingiroglu

https://howtotoken.com/career/what-can-customer-reviews-mean-in-the-context-of-blockchain/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Miklia

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

Just found an interesting interview with Rateonium CEO and CTO

https://howtotoken.com/career/what-can-customer-reviews-mean-in-the-context-of-blockchain/

Thank you for sharing that, interesting read. It's always nice to see core team members talking about the project.
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:11:58 AM

Is their a bounty campaign for this project? i would love to market the project on some of my connections. Is also the KYC is a must on your project?

Hi Achargeturry78

At the moment we don't have bounty campaign going on, but follow us on our social media platform to get the latest news and updates!

Regarding  the KYC, yes it is a must.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

It's great to conduct KYC for those who participated in this project. But I think there's no need for bounty participant to undergo KYC. Therefore, KYC is very important for investors because it guarantees them that the project is SEC regulated and secured as well. Good luck to the team of Rateonium!

Thats true,KYC is a must now,you have to do everything possible not to endanger the project,and conducting sale without KYC is very dangerous.So good call by the team.

KYC is set as a standard procedure for most projects, which is good.
Why not verify their bounty to KYC? is actually better if participants also conduct KYC bounty to receive their rewards because it could reduce a person who registers with double accounts, so everything is fair Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:18:38 AM

Is their a bounty campaign for this project? i would love to market the project on some of my connections. Is also the KYC is a must on your project?

Hi Achargeturry78

At the moment we don't have bounty campaign going on, but follow us on our social media platform to get the latest news and updates!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

It's great to conduct KYC for those who participated in this project. But I think there's no need for bounty participant to undergo KYC. Therefore, KYC is very important for investors because it guarantees them that the project is SEC regulated and secured as well. Good luck to the team of Rateonium!

Thats true,KYC is a must now,you have to do everything possible not to endanger the project,and conducting sale without KYC is very dangerous.So good call by the team.

Why not verify their bounty to KYC? is actually better if participants also conduct KYC bounty to receive their rewards because it could reduce a person who registers with double accounts, so everything is fair Smiley

Yes, it does prevent possible malversations and also helps the team see from which countries the investors are, they can plan releases accordingly.
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:54:40 AM

Hi Achargeturry78

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Yes, it does prevent possible malversations and also helps the team see from which countries the investors are, they can plan releases accordingly.

yes. I think KYC requirements are very important for Rateonium, because this platform offers a complete ranking system that is tailored to all customer groups, thus connecting customers to the company in ways that have never been seen before. For this purpose, various requirements were explored during development and used to determine the contents of the System.
Trancelator

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Professional Dutch translations

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:48:52 AM

▲Thank you▲

90% of customers read online reviews before visiting a business.

But who to trust?

We from Rateonium say: put the trust in blockchain

https://www.invespcro.com/blog/the-importance-of-online-customer-reviews-infographic/
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

Hi Achargeturry78

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

I don't think that KYC would stop multi account issue, as those that use more accounts can easily get ID from friends, relatives or family. I think that's the job of bounty manager, and they took a good one to host their bounty campaign, so I'm sure everything will be OK.
Rateonium
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

Hi everyone!

It's great to see such an active and vibrant community here at bitcointalk forum, we really appreciate your support and feedback!

Rateonium team invites you to join our other social media platforms:

Twitter https://twitter.com/@rateonium
Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Rateonium/
Telegram group https://t.me/rateonium_community
Telegram channel https://t.me/rateonium
YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKbig5T5_aX4cFJidjTul9w

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

hello i can list your token in cexdelta
lemme know

Hi bocanegra, please contact us via our website https://rateonium.com/

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

I don't know if anyone has asked this question, but seems important. Will pre-ICO Tokens be locked? I know some tokens get locked but can't remember which ones...
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

I don't know if anyone has asked this question, but seems important. Will pre-ICO Tokens be locked? I know some tokens get locked but can't remember which ones...

Hi UncleT

Pre-ICO tokens won't be locked, but team tokens will be locked for 12 months.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

Hi UncleT

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

so when can the people who have purchased pre-ICO expect to have their tokens?
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

Hi Achargeturry78

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

I don't think that KYC would stop multi account issue, as those that use more accounts can easily get ID from friends, relatives or family. I think that's the job of bounty manager, and they took a good one to host their bounty campaign, so I'm sure everything will be OK.

How many people on average actually try to trick the projects in the bounties? I don't think I would have the time or energy to even try. But you're right, a good bounty manager would solve the situation quickly and fairly.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

Hi UncleT

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

so when can the people who have purchased pre-ICO expect to have their tokens?

Hi banaynay

Tokens will be distributed after end of the sale.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Melkor32

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:59:40 PM

Will you have a bounty program eventually?
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

Could you tell us the funds percentage that you allocated to legal issues and licensing?
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

Hi Melkor32

We started bounty campaign yesterday, here is the bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4837462

We would like to have you there, its an excellent way to get more involved in Rateonium, spread the awareness and earn some tokens while doing that Smiley

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

Hi Melkor32

We started bounty campaign yesterday, here is the bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4837462

We would like to have you there, its an excellent way to get more involved in Rateonium, spread the awareness and earn some tokens while doing that Smiley

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Great! and you have a good bounty manager doing it I see. Had really good experiences with him.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

Could you tell us the funds percentage that you allocated to legal issues and licensing?

Hi Ridethewave,

We don't have any special allocation for legal issues and licensing, but here is how we plan to spend raised funds

Technical development (scanners, production of Rateonium card) 25%
App development optimisation   20%
Data security server management 7%
Global marketing   35%
Team   5%
Global partner acquisition 8%

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

Hi Ridethewave,

We don't have any special allocation for legal issues and licensing, but here is how we plan to spend raised funds

Technical development (scanners, production of Rateonium card) 25%
App development optimisation   20%
Data security server management 7%
Global marketing   35%
Team   5%
Global partner acquisition 8%

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

This looks really good if you ask me!Big chunk for the marketing shows that team understands how market and business is structured today.Marketing is very important to succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: