Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:38:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best Faucet!  (Read 340 times)
mybitfaucet.official (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

I created my first Dogecoin Faucet. Now you can claim 0.3 dogecoins every 5 minutes. You can withdraw this dogecoins instantly to your Faucethub Wallet. We are The best paying Faucet! Our history of withdraw is public. You can get 15% of all your refferal claim.  Smiley

mybitfaucet. tk
MaxApple147

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

Good to know that you have created your Dogecoin faucet, must have take a lot of time and dedication. However, the link you provided is not accessible and .tk extensions are known for being shady and have a high probability of being a scam. Hopefully, people will be careful while accessing the site even if it becomes available after.
redtrus55

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

FREEBITCOIN
It is one of the legendary faucets and proven to be Payout.
- Free 23-2270472 Satoshi (0.023 BTC), Depending on the Roll Lucky Number
- 1 hour countdown ++ Multiply BTC and Lottery
- Withdrawals Min 0.00003 BTC and immediately saved to Main Wallet / Main Wallet
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:26:35 AM

I created my first Dogecoin Faucet. Now you can claim 0.3 dogecoins every 5 minutes. You can withdraw this dogecoins instantly to your Faucethub Wallet. We are The best paying Faucet! Our history of withdraw is public. You can get 15% of all your refferal claim.  Smiley

mybitfaucet. tk
Faucet is not a good choice for income. There are still many ways we can do to get more money.
Indeed there is no harm in trying to find a faucet, but again that when we are still able to do things that are much better then we have to choose the best.
TurveyDrop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

Dogecoin is nice to me. I think it's probable and promising. Their quality of service will be very nice. They take very little fees, which will increase the interest of the people.
Vengland

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

That's really good if it's reliable and sustainable. There are many in online like this but some are fraud if it's reliable it will ready good platform.
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:27:52 PM

First of all thanks for sharing this. I also create my Dogecoin Faucet. I am very happy to see that I can claim 0.3 dogecoins in every 5 minutes. Through faucethub wallet I can withdraw degecoins instantly. I think every one should create this.
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

Actually I am not very interested in faucet, gaming and alike things. I will suggest everyone to spend your time considering what you are spending and getting. In a word consider your opportunity cost. But really these are the things for them wo loves gaming freely.
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:22:49 PM

Faucets are not the way to go if you want to get rich quick. Its a nice add on to your capital if you are starting with next to noyhing though. But indeed, opportunity cost wise its better to spend your time on bounties for instance.

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

Is the idea of faucets still selling?  Are people still interested in the use of faucets.
If you ask me,  I will say creating faucets these days is a total waste of time!
I rather save my time and mobile data than to waste it on faucets,  the era of faucets has passed.
Think out of the box man
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

I actually don't like the faucet thing but many of us like to own money in a simple manner. I will suggest everyone consider every opportunity cost to expense your valuable time and go through every bit inch of any knowledge that helps you before you start doing these things.
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:20:16 AM

I also believe Dogecoin is the best Faucet. In every five minute anyone can easily claim 0.3 dogecoins. Through Faucthub wallet anyone can withdraw dogecoins instantly. I also think it is the vest paying faucet.
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

Well you will get a huge numbers of faucets available on net. But personally I like FreeBitcoin. I find it safe, beneficial and most importantly reputable. It is more risk free which is the best part.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

That site is not accessible right now but if you have really created you Dogecoin faucet, kudos to you. Would definitely like to know more about the process you have gone through or the tools that you needed to do it.
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:28:12 PM

I would like to recommend BTCClicks among all faucets. It mainly focuses on bitcoin. The functionality and use of it is pretty simple. By watching ads you can make bitcoins and that is authentic.
Silentsweeper785

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:13:38 PM

As I know there are several well paying faucets you will find running and useful in 2018. I would recommend some of it and they are Faucet Hub, Moon Bit Bonus Bitcoin etc these all are for bitcoins.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

Is the idea of faucets still selling?  Are people still interested in the use of faucets.
If you ask me,  I will say creating faucets these days is a total waste of time!
I rather save my time and mobile data than to waste it on faucets,  the era of faucets has passed.
Think out of the box man

There still seems to be a lot of interest in faucets, judging by how many are still in existence. You're certainly not going to get rich from them, but you can get some free satoshis to start you off which is really appealing to people who don't want to risk their money trading, or don't have it to risk in the first place!

Treat it as more of a bit of fun and you won't be disappointed. It is possible to make a bit more if you start using referrals, but it can be hard to get many people to sign up.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
KingKongBong4152

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:25:16 PM

Even though the faucet looks attractive given by the description in the post, there is no way to validate its authenticity. This is because there are no info of the team. Attach the link so that the people can see and have proof that this is not a scam.
ScottDominic

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:07:47 PM

Congrats on creating your own faucet. I hope you get more and more participants. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a scam. You could share us some more details and images that it actually pays out. That way you can add more reliability to your faucet.
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:56:47 PM

Congratulations on your first faucet, hoe you do well, but please do share some more insights into your operations and information, so that interested people can join, and don't misinterpret it. Best of Luck.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: