Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:57:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about current bounties, airdrops and contests  (Read 846 times)
curly228

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:39:32 PM

What I think? I think this is a good way to make money and gain a lot of experience

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

What I think? I think this is a good way to make money and gain a lot of experience

It's right! If bounties, airdrops are conducted, it means that they are of some use to someone. It's not for us, bounty hunters to talk about this! Do bounty campaigns attract investors? The answer to this question can only give bounty managers. I think if the campaign bounties are held, then they attract investors!
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

Bounty can help both new ico and coins that are already existing in the market, for new ico, it will create awareness for people to invest in the project and for the existing coins on the exchanges, it will make people to know about the coins and their project, it's not really about the market price for the existing coins, it's about letting more people to know about their project.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:12:03 PM

Bounty creates noise around the project and scalability. It is certainly important that the project be in sight.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

I believe bounty is more helpful in promoting the project. However, airdrop has lost his charm now and I do not find the contest to be that useful either.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

I also agree that airdrops are worthless but bounties are quite good for ICO projects. Though bounty campaign has some ups and downs but still it is way to much better than airdrops.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
BrentMack

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:50:34 AM

I think that they are really great options, especially for those who are seeking to get a few more earnings by the side. however I do not really fancy the idea of contests cos I mostly feel that these things are rigged most times, and a lot of persons are also never lucky with these things, and as for bounty and airdrops, they are not really as profitable as they used to be a few months back.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:08:13 AM

I think that bounty time comes to great changes. Too many participants come into the campaign and too little reward they receive. This situation is either self-regulatory or will be taken by the developers of the ICO.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

I think that while they have been really great options, it has recently almost become a waste of time. many of them are not so profitable anymore. There are too many participate, a lot of them with multiple accounts, trying to enrich themselves, and some do not even payout at all, especially bounties and airdrops. Contests are even the worse, I have never heard a good story to tell about them.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:32:16 AM

They are all good ways to get money in the market. I only have a problem with the countless number of scam coins in the market that are trying to use bounties, airdrops and giveaways as a means to scam people. Let's not forget the ones that try to take peoples sensitive information through kyc which they can then sell to hackers on the dark net for money
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:53:28 AM

So, I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on current bounties and airdrop as an element to help projects. I have a thought that it does not help to attract real users or investors who would invest to a startups that want to raise money through token sale. But in case of existing projects that already work with crypto and have their own coin on exchanges is a different story. What do you think about using bounty or contest for a project that is working and have its coin on exchanges?
I think with bounty the project will has a good community and promotion, for airdrop it will be a good for token to increase their volume in exchange. But, the important thing is don't give too many allocation for bounty and airdrop.

Kokakolla

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

So, I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on current bounties and airdrop as an element to help projects. I have a thought that it does not help to attract real users or investors who would invest to a startups that want to raise money through token sale. But in case of existing projects that already work with crypto and have their own coin on exchanges is a different story. What do you think about using bounty or contest for a project that is working and have its coin on exchanges?
I think with bounty the project will has a good community and promotion, for airdrop it will be a good for token to increase their volume in exchange. But, the important thing is don't give too many allocation for bounty and airdrop.

It would be a good idea to organize bounty campaigns for projects already in place and with their currencies in the exchanges, I think it would encourage their growth. I think that the bounty campaigns, if they are organized and managed well, bring new investors to the projects because they do a lot of publicity with reduced costs compared to most of the other advertising channels.
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

for me it really helps. the page creates the activity of living people and not bots. a bunch of reposto and posts creates a good appearance of interest in the project. I myself often look at people in signatures which companies they advertise. and it is much cheaper than regular advertising
Dau1coduot

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

Airdrop and bounty are still important for ICO to promote their ICO.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:17:06 AM

Bounty Now many of the payments are deferred because the ICO is also on PAUSE.
Airdrop is only a waste of time because there is little distribution.
The trading contest must have a lot of capital with a lot of Bitcoin too.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:11:58 AM

I also feel that joining bounties and airdrops is a good way to make a profit while deepening the knowledge of the crypto world.

indirectly discussing in this forum will increase our insight into the development of crypto currencies
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

Current airdrops are mostly less lucrative than last year and also %95 of them are worthless. But bounties differ, if you find a good one, you can earn lots of money from these bounties.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:15:40 AM

too much noise or excessive hype...efforts could be better channeled to working on platforms/service and slowly gaining real users...
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

I think the bounty thread is very helpful to the project team, but the air drop is not very helpful to the project team.
Most of the time, air drops only attract people to sell tokens, and even negative publicity for the team.

Mostly, airdrops isn't the helpful in a major way. Most airdrops are scam and I think it is not good to just rely on it. It is still better to join bounty Campaigns and invest in Cryptos to earn money. Hardworks gives bounty hunters the opportunity to see the future. While airdrops let us see it without the assurance of having it.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:57:31 AM

Current airdrops are mostly less lucrative than last year and also %95 of them are worthless. But bounties differ, if you find a good one, you can earn lots of money from these bounties.
It's hard to earn in bounty, so much more in airdrops. It will be a good sideline only for now, as long as we enjoy what we do like doing reviews and sharing our thoughts. But we need a stable job since not all paid now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: