Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Analysis 1st August 2018 | Going Bullish Or Bearish?  (Read 381 times)
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

I expect growth only from September and definitely not earlier, there is no reason to grow earlier. to regret

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

so far we have had a couple of very strong bullish news in the media like the New York Stock Exchange opening up a bitcoin  exchange and Microsoft and Starbucks adopting bitcoin. but we still haven't had that bullish signal which is going to be noticeable on the charts and in the price. but also there is not a shred of bears in the market anymore they are all killed and their skins are being used by the bulls now Cheesy

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
MaxApple147

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:52:57 AM

I agree with you. This definitely looks like a correction to me which happened when Btc broke the recent $6k and $7k resistance too. The next BTC hearing being lined up on 10th of August, it might even go up again and start the next trend by breaking further resistance. That's just my opinion though.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

I agree with you. This definitely looks like a correction to me which happened when Btc broke the recent $6k and $7k resistance too. The next BTC hearing being lined up on 10th of August, it might even go up again and start the next trend by breaking further resistance. That's just my opinion though.

Well that would be something to look forward to since an  approval of a bitcoin etf may very well slingshot us a couple of thousand dollars up. The dump is probably preparing us for that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

Bitcoin has dumped by $800 in last 7 days after climbing by $2000 in last 15 days. So, the current dump we're seeing is a healthy correction in the market and somewhat necessary as well.

Although, the next movement of Bitcoin will be highly crucial for current trend. Bitcoin, as we all know, is highly manipulative. So, only invest what you can afford to lose in crypto market. When do you think Bitcoin could hit $20K?

Not this month i think.
i'm sure it will go beyond 20k but it's around the end of the year or early january.
This is my own prediction tho
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

Analysis on Bitcoin is very nice. I think Bitcoin will retain its quenching tendency and exceed 20K. There is more demand of Bitcoin in the crypto market. This demand will implement the target of Bitcoin.
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:24:24 PM

Bitcoin is a flactuated  currency but I think it's not easy way to predict something about it. But who have a good analysis skill they can be analysis gently with bitcoin.
MarchionessBold

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

Because of some reason bitcoin price is little low from last two week. Last two week the price of bitcoin increase a graet amount. Hopefully it will continue in future.I think price will go high et the end of this year. I also believe it will increase more at the end of this month.
christysmile

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

Bitcoin has dumped by $800 in last 7 days after climbing by $2000 in last 15 days. So, the current dump we're seeing is a healthy correction in the market and somewhat necessary as well.

Although, the next movement of Bitcoin will be highly crucial for current trend. Bitcoin, as we all know, is highly manipulative. So, only invest what you can afford to lose in crypto market. When do you think Bitcoin could hit $20K?

Not really something that we can predict with the current lack of information we have. It's too hard to know when the market is so uncertain. We can only say that it will hit 20k after it has pushed through 10k. So it could be a way off. Unless we get some good news, like

so far we have had a couple of very strong bullish news in the media like the New York Stock Exchange opening up a bitcoin  exchange and Microsoft and Starbucks adopting bitcoin. but we still haven't had that bullish signal which is going to be noticeable on the charts and in the price. but also there is not a shred of bears in the market anymore they are all killed and their skins are being used by the bulls now Cheesy

which to me seems like really good news. But to the market? Not really. So that's just the way it's behaving right now. Stubborn.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

BTC will outreach $2000 by the end of this year I assume. Not only that, I think it will be possible that it reaches its double value. Though there were some falls, price will rise as regular and BTC will outreach its own benchmark.
KagiSama

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:34:42 PM

we don't know for sure when bitcoin gonna hit $20k, but just believe that it's gonna happen someday. it is right that bitcoin has dumped in last 7 days, but if we see the bitcoin chart, the bitcoin price is increased than last month. and I think this is a good sign.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

I think that one the regulations become a bit clearer, the price should approach the $20K mark again. Whether that will happen again this year, who is to say? I do believe  that the market is within a self correcting process right now. In order for Bitcoin to become more stable, we need solid regulatory guidance.

12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

The heat and fire that the bitcoin came under indeed crashed the price and brought it to its knees. Its beginning again to rally with an occasional hiccup and setbacks. When the price will touch the $20k mark is still largely speculative. The price of the bitcoin though largely determined by external and internal forces, Much can be achieved on the bullish side by proper crypto activities by the community in either hodling or transacting and not massive sudden dumping. Its certainly going bullish but at a slow rate.

idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

What amazed me was that there had been no news bad of Bitcoin in the past few days. But now prices are falling a lot compared to the end of July. We should find ways to solve this. If Bitcoin prices continue to fall, it is likely that the ETF will not be accepted

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

BTC will outreach $2000 by the end of this year I assume. Not only that, I think it will be possible that it reaches its double value. Though there were some falls, price will rise as regular and BTC will outreach its own benchmark.
What makes you think Bitcoin prices will drop to $ 2,000? As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin prices will drop to $ 6700 tomorrow and will rise to $ 8,000 again. If my analysis is wrong then I vow to sell Bitcoin for $ 2000

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:12:27 PM

I believe bitcoin price will rise because in recent time ethereum in not is a good position. That’s why so many ethereum investors are investing on bitcoin. So this August will a great month for bitcoin.
Investors in ETH more and more each day, some people think that ETH will replace Bitcoin this year. But you are right, investors have lost confidence in ETH because the price of ETH this year is growing very poorly.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:16:12 PM

Probably because of the ETF news. I think we will see a decrease for the next few weeks but will probably go up again and continuously for that matter until the end of the year.
We all pray that Bitcoin prices will increase at the end of the year. The reason that Bitcoin prices have fallen over the past few days is that whales are behind. Nearing the ETF event, whales will make Bitcoin prices fall to buy Bitcoin at low prices. After the ETF event ends and is accepted, Bitcoin prices will rise to $ 13,000 and that's what whales want

Am I spamming? Report me!
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:33:38 PM

Yea, the market is very manipulative and i think correction has been done to the price movement but about knowing when the price will hit $20000 again,nobody is sure because in crypto,there is no certainty
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:51:26 AM

This statement made here is completely ambiguous. The price of the crypto cannot be tampered, just like that. The price gets determined based on the level of demand the people in the market has for it.
asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:03:14 AM

bitcoin to $ 20k if ETF receives bitcoin. we have seen since GOLD received eth 2008 GOLD prices rose significantly. so will bitcoin if it is accepted in 2018, maybe bitcoin can reach all time high

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: