Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:29:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Analysis 1st August 2018 | Going Bullish Or Bearish?  (Read 381 times)
kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

Absolutely incomprehensible behavior of the market for the last 3 weeks, bitcoin is going up, then falls to $ 6800?does anyone know the reason? I hope the expectation of many that bitcoin will rise at the end of the year to last year's level of$20,000
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

"Bitcoin had already crashed so much and will definitely boom
again in 2018.My target levels till end 2018 is 13000$.
"

Most say that bitcoin will not overstep 10,000-12,000 this year. i don't believe it to be true, we hopefully will reach a high of at least 15,000. that would be great.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:16:03 PM

after analyzing last few weeks i can predict that soon the market of bitcoin start rising. Though it is totally my own perception but i think there is a great possibility of this.
AlvinJetton

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:18:40 AM

I think current condition is good enough. But I dont think bitcoin will soon be 20k. It needs more time i guess to reach that point.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

The beginning of the month provided a bullish trend taking the price go closer to the $8500 range,after which the price decline got initiated as the etf got postponed. Now we could have experienced good price pumping if the etf have got approved. Hope the market will get retained shortly.
TravisField

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:33:36 AM

This fluctuation is quite simple for bitcoin. But i don't know many people are having much panics. I think it necessary for the upcoming growth because bitcoin will probably bounce back.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

Crypto market is highly volatile, so these fluctuations are quite normal for Bitcoin. We are going down as the etf approval got delayed and it hit the market really very bad. If the ETF gets approved, I think and I hope that we'll see new high of Bitcoin, again.
RalphNorman

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:49:46 AM

I think we should keep patience in this crucial moment of Bitcoin. Because anything can be happened. We should have some good strategy so that we can survive crucial moments.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

I think bearisha and the price will stay the say till September .Wont have a big price jump till etf is approved

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

That advice is simply the key. The whales are always trying one thing or the other in the market to favor their own objectives. That is why every one should adhere strictly to the advice given earlier. Bitcoin price despite being  speculative  is also manipulative so we better deal with caution.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

The dip is still normal and the and we should be expecting 5800 area as next stop but the 20k will be along time thing which might take years to get to , we are in correction time and the weeks chart and month chart still have a bearish sign that will drive us long time to get new ATH.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

I think the market will be bullish again once SEC make the decision on ETF.

That postponement on the decision made bitcoin fall again.

So, may be this coming September decision about ETF will be made. Hoping for the best.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

The dip is still normal and the and we should be expecting 5800 area as next stop but the 20k will be along time thing which might take years to get to , we are in correction time and the weeks chart and month chart still have a bearish sign that will drive us long time to get new ATH.
The hype about cryptocurrencies seemed to have died down; with that, the rate of cryptocurrency wallets have also slowed down. From this, we can conclude that it would take time for the people to once again be interested in this space. We might not reach new ATH this year but at least we can expect a more natural price growth.
TetraSquad50

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

I think we should keep patience in this crucial moment of Bitcoin. Because anything can be happened. We should have some good strategy so that we can survive crucial moments.
WhiteCrown57

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

I think it will take some time to increase. Maybe it will not reach $20k in this year but in near future hopefully in 2019 it will hit or cross over this value.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

Look like Bears will stay in control for a while yet, we might see some altcoins get mini pumps from people pre loading up on Big bags for next year.   

Bitcoin, ideally needs to hang around this area, try and push to 10k USD by end of year and hold strong, then give altcoins a nice run next summer, let the Bulls make more Bitcoin to then kick Bitcoin pump into action. We will definitely blow past 20k, safe to say by late 2019, mid 2020 Bitcoin will be over $30 and testing 50k region for the Halvening.

My pro advice to all here worried about $BTC. Dont, dont worry, just Hold for 12-24 months and you will be very happy, to say the least!

Well that;s a good mathematics, some are saying that august is a ghost month , most of the traders are in the market, trying their lucks and preparing for the bull of bitcoin in the next coming months, holding some important and valuable alts also searching for the possible bull is one of the people doing in this month.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:03:56 PM

Bitcoin has dumped by $800 in last 7 days after climbing by $2000 in last 15 days. So, the current dump we're seeing is a healthy correction in the market and somewhat necessary as well.

Although, the next movement of Bitcoin will be highly crucial for current trend. Bitcoin, as we all know, is highly manipulative. So, only invest what you can afford to lose in crypto market. When do you think Bitcoin could hit $20K?

Maybe bitcoin will not hit and reached a $20k for this year, because the market this pass few months ago are not good. But hopefully it will recovery and bitcoin users will survive what will happen.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

Bitcoin has dumped by $800 in last 7 days after climbing by $2000 in last 15 days. So, the current dump we're seeing is a healthy correction in the market and somewhat necessary as well.

Although, the next movement of Bitcoin will be highly crucial for current trend. Bitcoin, as we all know, is highly manipulative. So, only invest what you can afford to lose in crypto market. When do you think Bitcoin could hit $20K?
20k might be happening in this year, we will see stable grow when we enter September. Bitcoin etf will be approved trust me. If they dont want to approve it then they should just reject it on 10 August.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
christysmile

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:00:58 PM

The hype about cryptocurrencies seemed to have died down; with that, the rate of cryptocurrency wallets have also slowed down. From this, we can conclude that it would take time for the people to once again be interested in this space. We might not reach new ATH this year but at least we can expect a more natural price growth.

This is one of the more rational outlooks. Natural price growth because the fad is sizzling up and we are running out of people rushing in. This is probably better because frantic rushes up like that are not healthy for an asset. Just look at what happened to gold almost a decade ago. And what's happening to the stock markets right now after the Trump-gasm buying spree.

If we see a slow and steady increase it will be the best for bitcoin. Any more skyrocketing and it'll have another monstrous crash, I guarantee it.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

Just only wishes all this trauma can come to an end and let the market grows organically. Bitcoin fate is attached to all atcoins, which in general affcets the whole Cryptoworld. Hoping for the most expected news anyways.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: