Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥  (Read 109788 times)
zatteis

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:37:17 AM

While reading the whitepaper and coming to a conclusion that this is a good ICO project i´ve come across some difficulties in understanding the way your ¨Plastic Cards¨ work. Where can I use it? Is there any limit? Can I withdraw the balance on my account into cash? If so how?

As far as I have understood, IGT-CRYPTO team will use their cards which will be linked to your account on their platform. Then, you will be able to use it as a normal debit card. You will be able to withdraw your money from any ATM around the world, pay for goods through POS (point of sale) terminals and make online payments.

Basically, you will receive a normal card which will be linked to your IGT-CRYPTO account, as simple, as that  Wink

Sooo you will get a card given by IGT-CRYPTO that will be sinked to your balance and there is going to be no problems when paying something with this card? Have i understood tis right? And when can we ask IGT to send/give us this card?  Huh

Just read out that ""connection of Internet-acquiring (a system of processing payments made by using debit cards" is planned to be done in summer 2018. However, it seems like something is wrong since the "payment cards issuing" is planned for summer 2019. I am confused...or... am I missing something?

As you have stated, in summer 2018, IGT team will develop a system for processing payments and then, after having it successfully developed, they will issue these cards

Okey, thank you. Now I understood everything about this Cards. Thank you guys Smiley

You are welcome  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:43:56 AM

While reading the whitepaper and coming to a conclusion that this is a good ICO project i´ve come across some difficulties in understanding the way your ¨Plastic Cards¨ work. Where can I use it? Is there any limit? Can I withdraw the balance on my account into cash? If so how?

As far as I have understood, IGT-CRYPTO team will use their cards which will be linked to your account on their platform. Then, you will be able to use it as a normal debit card. You will be able to withdraw your money from any ATM around the world, pay for goods through POS (point of sale) terminals and make online payments.

Basically, you will receive a normal card which will be linked to your IGT-CRYPTO account, as simple, as that  Wink

Sooo you will get a card given by IGT-CRYPTO that will be sinked to your balance and there is going to be no problems when paying something with this card? Have i understood tis right? And when can we ask IGT to send/give us this card?  Huh

Just read out that ""connection of Internet-acquiring (a system of processing payments made by using debit cards" is planned to be done in summer 2018. However, it seems like something is wrong since the "payment cards issuing" is planned for summer 2019. I am confused...or... am I missing something?

"Internet-acquiring" and "payment cards issuing" are different services.
"Internet-acquiring" means that you can refill and withdraw the balance of the IGT-CRYPTO exchange with your Visa/MasterCard.
"Payment cards issuing" means that you get an IGT-CRYPTO debit card for online and offline payments, ATM withdrawal etc.

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

Marging trading launch planned when?? And what currencies will be supported?

Margin trading, along with to the possibility of trading with leverage, implies the possibility of opening positions for sale, even if one doesn’t have any trading instrument,
which significantly increases the trading opportunities of all currencies. Autumn 2019.

Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

Attention!
Token Sale starts on September 3. Get the double limited bonus by purchasing tokens in the first 72 hours.
The unique bonus size is 24%

DIXItip4ik

Activity: 406
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

You gonna issue your own debit card or I misunderstood smth?
Giafamleydif

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

I would believe that they don't hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their KYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?
Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

You gonna issue your own debit card or I misunderstood smth?

Yes! Please read: Post 188
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4796718.msg44808706#msg44808706

nofork_man

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

Having checked your WP - very cool project you have BUT Im aware whales may dump tokens after ICO. You know you offer pretty attractive bonuses and even if selling for ico price you still will be in profit
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

Having checked your WP - very cool project you have BUT Im aware whales may dump tokens after ICO. You know you offer pretty attractive bonuses and even if selling for ico price you still will be in profit
Thats the same for any project literally. There is a risk in any investment. But the opportunity to make a fortune here is much bigger
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

The team’s ambition is clearly evident through their product which is already on the market. I was happy to see part of the members migrated from classical financial markets.
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

How many tokens are sold as for now? Including all the bonuses, discounts etc
semiwylson

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

"Internet-acquiring" means that you can refill and withdraw the balance of the IGT-CRYPTO exchange with your Visa/MasterCard.
"Payment cards issuing" means that you get an IGT-CRYPTO debit card for online and offline payments, ATM withdrawal etc.

Im curious what banks are you contacting about card issuence? And will it be visa or mastercard?
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

I could find all the tickers that get my interest: basic crypto exchange functionalities, capability to also exchange fiat-crytpo and vice-versa, trader following feature, not forgetting the debit card.
karlos_545

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:23:40 PM

Im curious what banks are you contacting about card issuence? And will it be visa or mastercard?
Im not sure it is public info. Moreover im not sure such info is available at all. Better to wait at least until ICO is over
all_inman

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

Despite i dont understand whats the need to list natibe token on other exchanges..im curious how many exchanges do you contact at the moment? Tell at least few you have already contacted
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

This project is very interesting, I am sure a project with this concept will be successful, I hope bounty soon begins, but I do not see the reward for bounty on the distribution diagram of the coin
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

This project is very interesting, I am sure a project with this concept will be successful, I hope bounty soon begins, but I do not see the reward for bounty on the distribution diagram of the coin
They can not tell even few.. Unfortunatelly. All the top exchanges i think but where exactly token will be listed - no one knows Grin
nofork_man

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

If there is a lot of tokens for the sale on exchanges after listing. Will you buy tokens back from exchanges??
dentoku

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

Invested in your idea a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I'll sta tuned for your updates!
semiwylson

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

They can not tell even few.. Unfortunatelly. All the top exchanges i think but where exactly token will be listed - no one knows Grin
Thats can cause a legal problems and token may be considered as security one. Thats not appreciated measure at all!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: