Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥  (Read 109788 times)
Brokrerasi

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:11:53 PM

As the team predicted, the price is rising. Great job guys. I do not regret that bought your tokens because they are constantly rising in the price! Thank you so much!
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

Why so big difference between hard cap and soft cap? Soft cap is the minimum team needs for operation - 1 mil. But what fir 12 mil is needed though?
The project will be certainly realized if we reach the soft cap. However, all features will be implemented in a shorter time with raised hard cap which means more profit in less time for our investors. So that's the difference.  Smiley
What for additional 11 mln$ will be allocated if you got hard cap? I mean what for exactly
all_inman

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

Marging trading launch planned when?? And what currencies will be supported?
cautusce

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

Good morning, dev's. It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this plan. I am in, I'll put all of my assets to this plan. I will take my time for this
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

Marging trading launch planned when?? And what currencies will be supported?
Hope fiat margin will be available.
As for currencies - only top ones like btc, eth, xrp will be supported
vertolesrix

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:56:22 PM

This project seems to be legit and interesting. You explained everything so well in your whitepaper, however, after reading it (didn't finish it) I came up with one question: what are the challenges that you expect to find on your way to achieving your goal and how you are going to fight these challenges? What are your major weakness/threats and strengths and opportunities in your chosen market?
FilipZ

Activity: 80

IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchange

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

In what ways can I use the funds that we are given to our balance?

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬     
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
Beefsock

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:22:20 AM

In what ways can I use the funds that we are given to our balance?

The IGT Token gives the owner a right to receive some IGT Coins which you will be able to sell later. Also, there are several advantages which an owner can benefit from. One of the most surprising ones, from my point of view, is the ability to take part in the decision-making process which highly marks the future development and life of the company. This is pretty exciting and well done by the IGT-CRYPTO team since it attracts more attention and raises the willingness to become an owner of IGT tokens  Wink
holepunch

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:29:54 AM

This project seems to be legit and interesting. You explained everything so well in your whitepaper, however, after reading it (didn't finish it) I came up with one question: what are the challenges that you expect to find on your way to achieving your goal and how you are going to fight these challenges? What are your major weakness/threats and strengths and opportunities in your chosen market?

This is too abstract. You can't really answer it. You can find a lot of troubles or you can do everything perfectly. This question can be answered in the most "mature" stage of project growth. Don't you think so?
FilipZ

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:36:01 AM

While reading the whitepaper and coming to a conclusion that this is a good ICO project i´ve come across some difficulties in understanding the way your ¨Plastic Cards¨ work. Where can I use it? Is there any limit? Can I withdraw the balance on my account into cash? If so how?

vertolesrix

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:44:05 AM

This is too abstract. You can't really answer it. You can find a lot of troubles or you can do everything perfectly. This question can be answered in the most "mature" stage of project growth. Don't you think so?

Don't think so, I believe that almost all projects analyzed a market and forecasted all the problems and issues that they can face during their journey up to the top. It's a simple SWOT analysis used to understand how the company will behave in the chosen market since it gives you a brief understanding of the environment in which the project will conduct its activities.
Beefsock

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:49:02 AM

While reading the whitepaper and coming to a conclusion that this is a good ICO project i´ve come across some difficulties in understanding the way your ¨Plastic Cards¨ work. Where can I use it? Is there any limit? Can I withdraw the balance on my account into cash? If so how?

As far as I have understood, IGT-CRYPTO team will use their cards which will be linked to your account on their platform. Then, you will be able to use it as a normal debit card. You will be able to withdraw your money from any ATM around the world, pay for goods through POS (point of sale) terminals and make online payments.

Basically, you will receive a normal card which will be linked to your IGT-CRYPTO account, as simple, as that  Wink
FilipZ

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:00:12 AM

As stated in the whitepaper ¨The IGT-CRYPTO exchange offers a large number of trading instruments, the list of which will be constantly expanded, providing the necessary tools to professional traders and novice users.¨ Where can I find the list of the trading instruments?  Roll Eyes

FilipZ

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:04:06 AM

As far as I have understood, IGT-CRYPTO team will use their cards which will be linked to your account on their platform. Then, you will be able to use it as a normal debit card. You will be able to withdraw your money from any ATM around the world, pay for goods through POS (point of sale) terminals and make online payments.

Basically, you will receive a normal card which will be linked to your IGT-CRYPTO account, as simple, as that  Wink

Sooo you will get a card given by IGT-CRYPTO that will be sinked to your balance and there is going to be no problems when paying something with this card? Have i understood tis right? And when can we ask IGT to send/give us this card?  Huh

zatteis

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:06:47 AM

Just joined a bounty of this project and I have a question regarding this statement: "The listing of IGT Coin on the largest trading platforms".
Do you know, already, where exactly you will be listed? After reading several whitepapers of different projects, I never met this statement before. If you have it there, that means that you have some exchanges in your mind, isn't it?  Smiley
zatteis

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:12:38 AM

Sooo you will get a card given by IGT-CRYPTO that will be sinked to your balance and there is going to be no problems when paying something with this card? Have i understood tis right? And when can we ask IGT to send/give us this card?  Huh

Just read out that ""connection of Internet-acquiring (a system of processing payments made by using debit cards" is planned to be done in summer 2018. However, it seems like something is wrong since the "payment cards issuing" is planned for summer 2019. I am confused...or... am I missing something?
vertolesrix

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:15:03 AM

Just joined a bounty of this project and I have a question regarding this statement: "The listing of IGT Coin on the largest trading platforms".
Do you know, already, where exactly you will be listed? After reading several whitepapers of different projects, I never met this statement before. If you have it there, that means that you have some exchanges in your mind, isn't it?  Smiley

Mate, listings are always done closer to the ICO ending dates. I am sure that the team will announce these exchanges later. Don't be worried  Wink
vertolesrix

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:16:42 AM

Basically, you will receive a normal card which will be linked to your IGT-CRYPTO account, as simple, as that  Wink

Sooo you will get a card given by IGT-CRYPTO that will be sinked to your balance and there is going to be no problems when paying something with this card? Have i understood tis right? And when can we ask IGT to send/give us this card?  Huh

Just read out that ""connection of Internet-acquiring (a system of processing payments made by using debit cards" is planned to be done in summer 2018. However, it seems like something is wrong since the "payment cards issuing" is planned for summer 2019. I am confused...or... am I missing something?

As you have stated, in summer 2018, IGT team will develop a system for processing payments and then, after having it successfully developed, they will issue these cards
FilipZ

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:19:59 AM

As you have stated, in summer 2018, IGT team will develop a system for processing payments and than, after having it successfully developed, they will issue these cards

Okey, thank you. Now I understood everything about this Cards. Thank you guys Smiley

zatteis

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:35:54 AM

Basically, you will receive a normal card which will be linked to your IGT-CRYPTO account, as simple, as that  Wink

Sooo you will get a card given by IGT-CRYPTO that will be sinked to your balance and there is going to be no problems when paying something with this card? Have i understood tis right? And when can we ask IGT to send/give us this card?  Huh

As you have stated, in summer 2018, IGT team will develop a system for processing payments and then, after having it successfully developed, they will issue these cards
Hahaha...that's true didn't even realize that. Sorry for the stupid question  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: