Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:53:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good bounty ? I need you . Help me !  (Read 2314 times)
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me, Please.
Thank you very much.
I think that it is better for you that you get to know the forum a lot better before you try to earn any money through bounty campaigns, I say this because many people think that earning money in this forum is very easy and that is why there have been many newbies joining the forum lately but ironically this has made a lot harder for newbies to earn any kind of money out of the forum.

Yes, it is a major mistake made by the most of Newbie and they will think Bitcointalk forum is for money making one, but it is completely without knowing or without acquiring knowledge it is complete waste. Here in this forum, we are going to learn many things about how to analyse about the projects, don't rich for money if you have more knowledge the money will follow you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tronghoa

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:33:53 AM

Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .
If you want to find good bounty, you should do research and then make the decision. In case you don't know how to do research, you can find the new bounty listed here:

You should join the project with BM is from Member rank and above. The fixed bounty pool with less than 5% of token allocated is good too.
ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

Finding a good bounty requires your patience
1. Read the white paper
2. Check the Bounty Manager
3. Observe the official website of the project
4. Observe the project followers

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

Read more on this forum and find out. It will give you lots of experience in reading and picking out the bounty you want. I often evaluate Bounty through the bounty manager, yhat means joining in campaigns that come from reputable managers
ellisRose

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

I would like to ask the same site where I can find the bounty list. Should I participate in the bounty campaign with the famous bounty manager (there are many participants)
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

you have to do very good research for the prize. every prize campaign does not go well. These are all important. and see the sophistication of the investment situation. so be careful of these kinds of things for you so start

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
STSToken

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:42:28 AM

You may want to check STATUS SECURITY TOKEN. Here is the link to the bounty campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937852.0

For your questions, you can email support@ststoken.com.
ValentinJunav

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

Reading website, whitepaper, ratings on the popular ico review websites, and your own opinion on the project as well
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

The first is to learn about the bounty campaign. It should be managed and advertised by a professional bounty management team. bountyportals is a platform that allows updating new and quality campaigns. Then find out about the project before you put the determination to work. Soundeon is a good project. You can check out http://soundeon.com/
zxheejhei
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4986636.new#new
crypteeenet

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:49:42 AM

First you have to find a good project, then you look at the bounty.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:14:21 PM

How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me, Please.
Thank you very much.
I think that it is better for you that you get to know the forum a lot better before you try to earn any money through bounty campaigns, I say this because many people think that earning money in this forum is very easy and that is why there have been many newbies joining the forum lately but ironically this has made a lot harder for newbies to earn any kind of money out of the forum.

Yes, it is a major mistake made by the most of Newbie and they will think Bitcointalk forum is for money making one, but it is completely without knowing or without acquiring knowledge it is complete waste. Here in this forum, we are going to learn many things about how to analyse about the projects, don't rich for money if you have more knowledge the money will follow you.
I agree the amount of money that you can make through bounty campaigns is very low, but the amount of money that you can make with the information that is shared in the forum is immense, many times over what you could make with bounty campaigns, the only thing that you need to do is to keep your eyes open and from time to time you are going to see a great advice about how to make money with cryptocurrencies.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:42:28 AM

How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .
It's up to you, keeping up with signature campaign or social media campaigns because both will get the same rewards if you have many followers on Twitter or Facebook. But the important thing is you have to be able to make sure the project is legit and has a good concept for the development of cryptocurrency in the future. If you have confirmed both of them correctly, I'm sure you will have a good profit when the project ends. And by the way, when you participate in a signature campaign you can also participate in social media campaigns or you can participate in a project simultaneously, of course if you are able to work on both jobs.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

I would like to ask the same site where I can find the bounty list. Should I participate in the bounty campaign with the famous bounty manager (there are many participants)
Since your rank only newbie, you can't join on signature bounty so you don't need to join on famous bounty which managed by famous bounty manager because you will not be accepted.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:24:21 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 05:05:10 AM by maarx

To be short, choose the bounties managed by Yahoo62278, Hua_Hui, needmoney and Hotachy. They always do researches before picking up anything to manage and run. But what we should do from our side is, get into the white papers of each ICOs you wish to join and go through the details given about them in the whitepaper. The project details would be given in as well. Go through the roadmap as well. We have legit and scam ICOs, hence besides the managers do their research its always advised that we individuals do look into the basic details to ensure that we are choosing the legit ICOs.  

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

For you as a beginner, it's best to first join the bounty on social media. To get you up to speed. Then you can try other companies. It would be good to combine. New bounty you can find directly here, on this forum. Or on special venues such as bountihive.

samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

Thank you very much .
hello my friend has a bounty where the payment is very large
check here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4997726.0

Armadeus

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

HEre is the channel where you can get notifications about MONEY rewarded signature bounty campaigns https://telegram.me/BitcointalkSignatureCampaigns
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

Here there is a good table with top managers
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051158.0
great, thank you for very useful information. Do you have experience on do bounty. I am very curious about the money that you earned from bounty program. Is it worth the effort that we did?
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

Thank you very much .

i have good bounty for your brother , this bounty from modetator on this forum so dont miss this join asap! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4958619.0 Good luck and happy hunting  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: