Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good bounty ? I need you . Help me !  (Read 2314 times)
Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:02:29 AM

The easiest thing to get a prize from a bounty campaign is to follow a social media campaign because to me it is not too heavy. You only have enough to help market a product from a project that you follow and of course with a good marketing language to get a lot of rewards besides the amount followers of your social media account must be many because it is very influential with the income you get.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phipham123

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:39:49 AM

Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .

First you need to learn how to evaluate the project, it is the most important factor for you to succeed with the bounty campaign. Then you need to have many accounts on the popular social networks such as facebook, twitter ... please contribute and learn a lot in this forum. Gook luck!
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

the project and ICO are a plan and this has no reality, for that we need to deepen the whitepaper and roadmap for the project. I see the bounty manager is the key to the initial success of a bounty and then the team that will take them to the market
Forget the roadmap and the whitepaper focus more on the team get a glimpse of the project summary in all, then, look at the availability of a real product and something that would really be of huge relevance in the long run which would make the demand for it become something of a reality than a fluke.

Finding good bounty is not hard at all, just know that whatever you are doing, you want to be sure you are working with a team that is experienced and trustworthy, and you believe in the long term of the project, and you can then decide to check the whitepaper and roadmap or whatever else afterwards.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

you can use icobench etc. But last six months showed me it is about the luck . Points doesn't actually matter .
Using ICOBench can only just serve as a guideline, but in the real sense, you really need to take your time to do due diligence on the project yourself so you can be sure of where you are putting your time in. Just like an investor, that is how I expect smart bounty hunters to consider taking a look at projects as well.

You are investing your time and space here and you really do not want to be investing it in a project that sucks at the end of the day. The most important thing is to always consider all the options that make the team a very good bet, when it comes to team, product and vision.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:49:06 AM

Based on my experience, in finding a good bounty, you should consider a project that is back-up by a strong team. And also, give a background check about the project. Read their whitepaper and if you see that there is something off, or what they are saying is quite ambitious, then don't join it. In joining social media bounty, there are many participants but you can still get a good amount. It's up to you.
A strong team and a strong product are the two major things that anyone should always look out for when it comes to joining a bounty or investing in a project. Many people are always too lazy to dig up to dig up some of these things and over the years, I have realized that if you take your time to do few bounties that are worth it, you will be better off in the long run than when you are just packing every shitty thing that comes your way. Finding good bounty is generally more like finding good project to invest in, and only those who are smart will always know how to go about it.

You only have enough to help market a product from a project that you follow and of course with a good marketing language to get a lot of rewards besides the amount followers of your social media account must be many because it is very influential with the income you get.
Being a part of a social media campaign is not really the thing, finding a good bounty is something that you will have to do by digging up the team, checking the if there is a product available and considering if there is a future for it. Whatever you now want to join afterwards, be it, Signature, social media, Article, bug etc., is now left for you to decide but at the same time, to actually get the best from a bounty, it is always usually better to concentrate on the ones that would really be worth it in the long run and those that would give the chance to pay you more. Usually, the easier it gets, the lower the pay.
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

Based on my experience don't join bounties that manage by corrupt bounty managers.And also before joining check the project if it is legit and the team behind the project.Sometimes the success  of the project depends the team who launch it.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:15:41 PM

it is not easy to find good bounties, however a well respected bounty manager is a green flag. Sometimes thay also are scammed by ICO devs, but as soon as they discover the scam they finish the bounty.
News about the ICO in respectable media are a green flag.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

Participating in the current IO project is difficult and full of the risk of having a lot of ico scams, making many people feel no longer interested in cryptocurrency and even leaving it so you need to do research before participating in an ICO project, don't be too trusting someone and it would be nice if you believe more with your own analysis so that you are not too disappointed if you ultimately fail.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:17:19 AM

check other users use signatures so you can see him following the campaign signature select the SR member rank above ..
then select ico who has won the softcap so you don't worry that dev ico won't pay
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

There is a very simple way to find newcomers to the bounty event. First you should find a good bounty manager (this can be obtained by posting an article), because a good bounty manager can always provide you with many good projects!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

I always  check  Website  and team that's  one  factor  for  me when it's comes  in searching bounties  Wink  you can  also  check their  youtube   video  as  well  for you to understand  more  about  the  campaign  from their  you  will be able  see  if it is a good project or not.
agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

I think there are a lot of bounties that you can follow, to make it easier to analyze what bounty you are going to follow, you can visit the site that reviews ico.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
phipham123

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .

A good project is not difficult to find, you must see the project's rating, the most important is the development team of the project. The development team is always the most important element of any successful project, so take the time to read about them.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

I think there are a lot of bounties that you can follow, to make it easier to analyze what bounty you are going to follow, you can visit the site that reviews ico.

Sometimes and usually those sites just a basis but doesnt mean it will be going to pay you soon so for me they are not realiable for that. It is better if you will go for a well reputed bounty manager it will reduce risk unlike gambling for a bounty that seems a good one but in the end it will not pay you.
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:10:12 PM

check other users use signatures so you can see him following the campaign signature select the SR member rank above ..
then select ico who has won the softcap so you don't worry that dev ico won't pay
Well, I also always working like this you say when I want to join a bounty campaign,
but I also looked at how much the funds they collect, if already softcap then I would join.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:22:59 AM

The first thing you will need before joining in any bounty campaign is to make a research. This will be your best defense from scam bounties. Campaigns that is manage by well known members with high trust is another ,this means the campaign is legit.
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

first time i will research their team, fake or no . and then read their whitepaper their social media update and their roadmap.
if you have bounty team for analytics it will be easy to find and disscuse about bounty.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

Thank you very much .

I think you should join all the bounty campaigns if you have the time.

You want to find new bounty daily and quality you can visit the following link:

https://www.bountypost.club/
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/?page=October
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

Now to find a good bounty is quite difficult, but possible. As you have already been advised, you need to study first of all the project, team, roadmap, activity in social networks and then only participate.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:18:27 PM

a good bounty will never on your side as always.
you need to have your words then and prediction.
those bounties are not meant for all the people.
those are meant to whom who study hard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: