Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:38:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO projects can I invest in?  (Read 203 times)
GenixCrypto (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

I am now caught between two stools, whether to invest in the https://www.mycoinvest.tech/ or https://purse.io/shop.

Both seem to be promising and in good position to make a real revolution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retprogramisto

Activity: 149
Merit: 34

💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:53:24 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Purse.io isnt an ICO, it is a p2p exchange to buy bitcoin via amazon orders and buy discounted amazon products with bitcoin. Purse.io runs successfully since 2+ years and is ready to use (i.e. not in development or ICO stage).

You can find ICOs here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

➡️  💡  𝗪𝗲𝗯𝟰𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼  💡  ⬅️
Websites, scripts, crypto integration for BTC
✔️ Free consultation at Web4Crypto.xyz
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

There are many projects that you can invest into, as long as you have ETH, an ETH wallet to be able to invest into the ICO. You can find all investing in an ICO is similar to the investment process for the traditional market in many ways. Just like conventional investing, it has its pros and cons. Blockchain technology and ICO, in particular, are still evolving, so you really have to keep up with the latest trends both technological and legal. However, keep in mind that all cryptocurrency and the Ethereum a typical project holding an ICO will have a website and a white paper money to invest.
WilliG

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:48:34 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 02:10:52 PM by WilliG

I found info about iTrue ICO here https://itrue.io/ recently. It seems to be very promising project. The ITU token brings together individual and business users into a single ecosystem with unlimited opportunities. With iTrue users have complete control over their confidential personal data. I think it could be a really good investment.
wiktoria23

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

I think ... NOOP? The market is really bad now
CryptoCannon

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

I would look at what project real people are behind and where maybe a real company is.
ICOs that are currently targeting new trends and trying to unite different industries are highly recommended.
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:26:58 AM

I think we need to invest in the second project, it is more promising
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:43:57 PM

When it come in this kind of investment all the investors are now scared simply because of failed and scam ICO projects. I also experience this kind of situation where I work in their bounty project and I earn nothing. If I were you conduct your own research so can choose good ICO projects. But, for me if you looking for investment where you can gain huge income I suggest try to invest or play in a gambling sites even it is risky and take note all kinds of investment are risky.
stitch101

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:26:49 PM

When it come in this kind of investment all the investors are now scared simply because of failed and scam ICO projects. I also experience this kind of situation where I work in their bounty project and I earn nothing. If I were you conduct your own research so can choose good ICO projects. But, for me if you looking for investment where you can gain huge income I suggest try to invest or play in a gambling sites even it is risky and take note all kinds of investment are risky.
Until now I'm not decided if I will continue to invest in different ICO project because seems all ICO project have low chance of succeed. I already see lot of ICO project in the internet and many people promote different project but I'm not sure what project will I choose to invest. I know all kind of investment are risky and do you really think that playing or investing in gambling will really bring money.?
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:36:33 PM

Until now I'm not decided if I will continue to invest in different ICO project because seems all ICO project have low chance of succeed. I already see lot of ICO project in the internet and many people promote different project but I'm not sure what project will I choose to invest. I know all kind of investment are risky and do you really think that playing or investing in gambling will really bring money.?
It's up to you if you will invest in ICO project but you need to wise on choosing. You are right that all the ICO right now have low chances of success so you need be picky on it. But if you want to take an investment where yu will also take a risk I think its better to invest or play in gambling where you can gain huge amount of income. In fact we can really make money by just playing gambling and as a matter of fact many people already won in playing gambling and if you want to play gambling and you want to take the risk I suggest to play to this site.
HobbitMud

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:10:02 PM

I know purse.io, I think it's a reliable project
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: