Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin will not hit 20000 soon?  (Read 1990 times)
djcounter (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

Bitcoin's growth began in early 2017 and then it touch 20000. Bitcoin's largest growth is due to the ability to trade with tether dollar. With this growth, a huge growth in ICOs appeared. Nowadays about 30 ICOs are added to the market. This huge volume of ICOs, has taken the power of bitcoin growth. Like weeds next to a tree. Bitcoin will not grow until ICOs exists.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
centurionlaw

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

Yes u are right ICO give's a big impact on bitcoin price but this the part of business and if we talk about bitcoin price will not hit $20000 because many countries are planing to ban and regulate bitcoin so investors in double mind situation also supply and demand of bitcoin is responsible for bitcoin price growth so we can say this price of $20000 will take time to hit this target.
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

Bitcoin's growth began in early 2017 and then it touch 20000. Bitcoin's largest growth is due to the ability to trade with tether dollar. With this growth, a huge growth in ICOs appeared. Nowadays about 30 ICOs are added to the market. This huge volume of ICOs, has taken the power of bitcoin growth. Like weeds next to a tree. Bitcoin will not grow until ICOs exists.
bitcoin will grow as buy orders more, bitcoin grows not because of ico that many popping up, starting from early 2018 many ico not reach hardcap because bitcoin price down big magnitude

podidhana

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

I think the main reason is all BTC holders are scared because they are thinking BTC will down more. So all BTC holders are selling them Bitcoin. As we can see in every exchange have a lot of sell orders in the Bitcoin. It means Bitcoin trend will go down. So Bitcoin can't hit the 20000$. But at this moment Bitcoin's movement ready to change the trend. I saw people are buying BTC and stop selling. Maybe BTC can hit 20000$ in this year or the beginning of 2019.
jmesfisher

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

in my opinion, because it is not regulated, people who control money are scared about the entire crypto society... just because they can't control and they can't track it Smiley they will create negative conditions for the investors until get it regulated.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

Even if this is what the standard was last year I think this won't be the same again because of the larger mass of people using BTC so the ICOs won't be contributing as much.
jessbaker27

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

i would have to disagree with you there. These ICO actually depend on bitcoin and not the other way around.Bitcoin will grow not because of these ICOs but because of the users.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

bitcoin price will increase if there is many new invest join in this market. At the end of 2017, a huge of investor join in ICOs so it pushes the market up
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

I do not see any connection between the cost of Bitcoin and the new ICO.
Bitcoin dominates the market for capitalization and ICO does not influence it, unless there is an ICO that will make investors invest in it only as Bitcoin and this will raise demand.

Now almost all the coins ICO when entering the exchange lose in value.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

In my opinion, it's because it's still recovering from its recent loss. As we can see in the market, there's still a lot of loss, because there's still some faults even though it's endorsed worldwide, some countries banned it, and a lot of users are selling because Bitcoin is still very volatile.

Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

Yes u are right ICO give's a big impact on bitcoin price but this the part of business and if we talk about bitcoin price will not hit $20000 because many countries are planing to ban and regulate bitcoin so investors in double mind situation also supply and demand of bitcoin is responsible for bitcoin price growth so we can say this price of $20000 will take time to hit this target.
We cannot predict the increase of bitcoin price, so don't expect too much. Maybe bitcoin price reach its peak before the year ends, just like last year. There are many more months remaining, many more things will come to bitcoin. The best thing to do is to buy more bitcoin when the price is low, then hold it and wait for its increase to happen, for you to earn bigger profit.

hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

Even people who have no prior knowledge have seen 22k because of the dream of being rich. This time people are more aware of the bitcoin. This will always prevent the price of bitcoin from rising suddenly.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:23:18 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 08:39:42 PM by tomahawk9

Lack of buying pressure, lack of people pouring capital into the btc ecosystem (dumb money, for the most part), no hype/excitement, etc, etc. 

In other words, there's nothing (not now and not in the medium term IMO) that could trigger a massive increase in the price that would take us to 20k, and I honestly don't expect this to change anytime soon, unless of course the Bitcoin ETF gets approved, though I believe it's very unlikely, it'll probably get delayed again..

So if you're one of those waiting to see the magical number (20k) you're gonna have to wait a long time.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

as before bitcoin also takes a long time to climb back, still be patient to wait for it.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

On the contrary, there was panic last year but price eventually went up to such height and the same increase will repeat itself. I think we are rather going to have a bullish.
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

ICO's have no impact on the price of Bitcoin. I don't think one has to do with the other.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

I am sure that ICOs play a major role around the price. and I do think that if ICOs will keep on being involved around BTC. then I do think that it has a chance on reaching $20k soon enough, last year the price reached $20k around the month of December, and I had to say that there is a possibility that it can hit or even go for more than $20k this year or by the month of January which will be 2019.
taksrkanah

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

true, I think almost 90% ICO contributes to bitcoin, investors invest with ICO, buy altcoin and convert it to Bitcoin.
lightcar

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

It will be back over 20k just wait till the end of this year.  We are still in early if you buy at this price and can easily double your money.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

On the contrary, there was panic last year but price eventually went up to such height and the same increase will repeat itself. I think we are rather going to have a bullish.
The price of bitcoin is cannot be predicted because bitcoin is volatile, volatility is normal, it means that its price is unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease. The price of bitcoin will maybe increase or decrease before the year ends, just like last year. Lets just hope that bitcoin will increase and reach its peak just like last year or even higher than that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: