Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What problem should a crypto will solve in the future?  (Read 571 times)
erjanite (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

Can you share a type of problem that a cryptocurrency should solve in the near future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

Can you share a type of problem that a cryptocurrency should solve in the near future?

I think Cryptocurrency will solve the problem of being dependent on banks in the future. In fact, what I'm saying is already happening. For example, I have a friend who lives abroad. I am not dependent on the bank when I send money to that friend. I am not exposed to the extremely high and absurd commissions of the banks. I can trade freely and internationally with the person I want, and cryptocurrency gives me that right to do that.

R.R.L.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

It is already working on solving the problem of big banks and dominating government fiat by giving people the freedom to use a decentralised currency.
sandaljepit44

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

I think the main problem that must be solved soon is the legality of cryptocurency because until now there are still many countries that forbid it. if this can be solved, then the development will be better and will attract many investors.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

I think the crypto industry and blockchain technologies can solve a lot of problems. But it seems to me now to create a project that will prevent fraud on the crypto market.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

I think the main problem is the lack of its mass use, application. I want to go to the store to buy bread and pay for the purchase of bitcoin, but I do not have such an opportunity, because the store does not accept bitcoin. Governments should legitimize crypto-currencies as a means of payment, and then good times will begin. And now, I see only a handful of people, with a lot of bitcoins, who manipulate the market!
sandaljepit44

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

I think the main problem that must be solved soon is the legality of cryptocurency because until now there are still many countries that forbid it. if this can be solved, then the development will be better and will attract many investors.
wah agree me because if the legality of the state and government allow it very happy of course
yes, of course this is the hope of all of us, but when the cryptocurrency is legalized, we must be prepared with the tax costs charged because if it is legal, it is possible that all assets we have will be recorded by the government. Grin

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:00:41 PM

IMHO, I think The first thing that is very important for the solution provided by Cryptocurrency and Blockchain. It is the implementation of Blockchain in the current government financial system that is vulnerable to corruption, with blockchain certainly making it more transparent, traceable and reducing the risk of corruption. Right now that's probably all we need.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

I think Cryptocurrency will solve the problem of being dependent on banks in the future. In fact, what I'm saying is already happening. For example, I have a friend who lives abroad. I am not dependent on the bank when I send money to that friend. I am not exposed to the extremely high and absurd commissions of the banks. I can trade freely and internationally with the person I want, and cryptocurrency gives me that right to do that.

In addition, the cryptocurrency together with the blockchain technology solve the problems of honesty, transparency, genuineness. Optimize and accelerate the processes, consisting of small sub-processes (for example, logistics). They unite people into a single community, removing borders.
OneyZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

I think everything has some good and bad effect both . We know that crypto has some good and bad site also , I think in future increasing the facility there will be also some problem in future like hacking can be dangerous and government issue may be create problem.
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:24:12 PM

Independence and private financial life. Banks are the most greedy and they steal $ every where they can from us... I hate Banks. Hope to see all of them bankrupt
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

Decentralized money without any regulation which will banish the money inflation in future. But it can be only possible when the whole world accepts BTC as their base currency globally. A time will come when it will be true.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

Decentralization will change the world, transactions will be more faster.  People will get rid of middleman and fees also smart contracts on blockchain will make our lives better.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:04:48 PM

I think crypto can help in solving Identity Theft and Anonymity. Cryptocurrency allows users to send what she/he exactly wants to his/her receiver without further information. Since, Blockchain stores data in a decentralized database, any hacker will find it hard to get data and get the information he needs. The decentralized nature of blockchain technology is what makes it hard to hack.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:31:22 PM

To remove intermediaries, now the blockchain is the most important thing to implement technologies,and I believe that technologies are implemented very quickly,and globally we will see a giant leap in the development of the industry,so I can say the future of cryptography and all this direction
Kilomans

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

Although the crypto currency is intended for payments and transactions, the token has a much larger scope - it can be used to obtain services or purchase goods as a representation of a shareholder's share in a particular project as the basis for loyalty program, etc.
EHT7500

Merit: 15

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

Tokens can perform the role of currency within the project, have purchasing power, represent a share of the shareholder in the project, be a form of reward for certain actions or an indicator of something.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:55:31 PM

Bitcoin has solved a number of problems including anonymity built to secure every personal identity and I think it can minimize corruption in the near future, Fiat is a soft attack for corruption to take funds not just under the table but dare to be on the table, cryptocurrency might be the solution in the future development, little by little a lot of improvement in every technology built for the future, what is still a constraint is legality that is still unclear, it is the main door to go deeper to clear some problems in the financial and economic system, comparable to increasing enthusiasm of people today.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:01:22 PM

Almost every crypto has address a problem to solve for their project so I can't think of another problem for them to solve.

Are you telling that there are problems that must be addressed in real world that crypto's would solve? you know on how crypto's are solving efficiency, fees, anonymity and other financial related matters. But to integrate with real world problems, what's your say?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

First of all, scaling of networks. Crypto currency can not become a mass phenomenon if it does not allow you to execute hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, as is done today by transnational payment systems (as VISA for ex.)

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: