Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to know about YottaChain?  (Read 140 times)
Yottaofficial (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:49:38 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 06:45:08 PM by Yottaofficial

YottaChain is a public blockchain based on exclusive technologies, economic models and governance structures, it aim is to connect global (or interplanetary in the future) computing resources and with storage resources, to form a vast planetary level computer, which enable every one to easily own and then make people much easier to enjoy computing power and storage capacity like today’s super giant Google/Facebook. Furthermore, YottaChain can also provide convenient, reliable and cheap storage and computing services for other blockchains, such as storing unlimited transactions in a single tiny block.
By YottaChain, the digital currency of contributing storage resource is much more than what is needed to buy same storage volume. This unique model will efficiently encourage storage owners to join YottaChain. Owners who own unique storage resources and computing resources contribute their resources to YottaChain, they could not only obtain more resources than their exclusive resources, but also can obtain additional tokens.
YottaChain is developed on the basis of IPFS (Interplanetary File System) and expands a lot, like a super IPFS. In short, YottaChain overcomes IPFS’s major defects and becomes a perfect system. If Suppose IPFS is equivalent of DES (Data Encryption Standard), RSA and MD5 (Message-Digest Algorithm5), YottChain is equivalent to the AES (Advanced Encryption Standard), ECC and SHA256. In other words, More generally, IPFS is compared to two-dimensional, YottaChain is compared to three-dimensional.

Stay tuned!!!

Follow us on
Twitter: @YottaChain
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/u/YottaChain
Telegram: https://telegram.me/YottaChain

Froby

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:14:35 PM

"Its always so interesting knowing something new.
Yottachain is a blockchain it is a unique technology. It’s a global blockcahin the platform is decentralized may be its also secure"
bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

Will you launch an ICO or Bounty campaign that can further develop your own project?
if you need a bounty manager, I have a friend who can help you to handle the bounty, if yes please PM me
TravisField

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:45:08 PM

Looks like they have utilized the advancements and possibilities of blockchain pretty well. Moreover, they overcome the shortcomings of IPFS blockchain. Hopefully, people will be interested to know about them. Thanks for sharing such news with us.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

Well alright. So far the description about Yottachain sounds good. But there is one thing that needs to be addressed, that is, who are the people in the project. There seems to be no description about the team here. Without that any further comments cannot be made.
bct9t

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

I haven't heard about these before but from reading this paragraph I think it can definitely help the crypto space with so much possibilities and promises in it. It does overcome a lot of the problems that we can face in current blockchain system.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:03:50 PM

Yotta chain is a decentralized platform that intends to communicate or link computer and storage resources globally. This platform is based on some important things such as unique technologies, governance structure , economic models and so on.
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:34:48 PM

Thanks for the post. This public blockchain based platform has many benefits too. It provides the capacity of storing unlimited transactions in a single small block or any other blockchain services.
hanzosum

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

Thanks for the post.

After all details then talking would be great however its now very primitive. And we are seeing such XXChain projects  Cheesy
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

Thanks for the Info. How much is the token price of your ICO project? I want to read the full details of your whitepaper. Is this related on Mining? Proof of works algorithm? May i know what's the real uses of this project on the top of the blockchain?

learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:01:34 PM

Yotta chain is definitely a useful tool. To me the best advantage of yotta chain platform is it has a convenient and reliable storage which is hugely spacious that people can easily enjoy the computing power.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:06:34 PM

Recently, crypto started to be heard in the currency markets. but there is not enough information to investigate. project and white paper is inadequate for me now.
AllStrong002

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

Very good idea that dealt with the shortcomings of the latest blockchains that we used on a regular basis. Hopefully, it will be secured and transparent too, so that people can move their ideas and projects on their blockchains.
Yottaofficial (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

"Its always so interesting knowing something new.
Yottachain is a blockchain it is a unique technology. It’s a global blockcahin the platform is decentralized may be its also secure"
You are right.
We are setting up, give us sometime you will get something new from this project.
Yottaofficial (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

Will you launch an ICO or Bounty campaign that can further develop your own project?
if you need a bounty manager, I have a friend who can help you to handle the bounty, if yes please PM me
Sure!!!
We appreciate you for your offer, you will be contacted if your service is needed.
Yottaofficial (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

Yottachain is maybe only for the Chinese, as I didn't see any language option in their website Tongue. Also didn't feel secure to invest in it as it hasn't any legitimate feedback from users or review giants. I suggest you go and see the site, you will be amused. English please! and also would like to know more.
YottaChain is not only for the Chinese, there is an English version. we are setting up stay to tuned to us. Details of all that you needed to invest in this project will be unveil soon. Patience is key.
Yottaofficial (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

Looks like they have utilized the advancements and possibilities of blockchain pretty well. Moreover, they overcome the shortcomings of IPFS blockchain. Hopefully, people will be interested to know about them. Thanks for sharing such news with us.
Nice!!!
Good understanding!!!
Get to know more soon.
Yottaofficial (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

Well alright. So far the description about Yottachain sounds good. But there is one thing that needs to be addressed, that is, who are the people in the project. There seems to be no description about the team here. Without that any further comments cannot be made.
Thanks!!!
Announcement thread will be made soon.
Patience is key.
Yottaofficial (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

Yotta chain is definitely a useful tool. To me the best advantage of yotta chain platform is it has a convenient and reliable storage which is hugely spacious that people can easily enjoy the computing power.

Good!!!
Yottaofficial (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

Thanks for the Info. How much is the token price of your ICO project? I want to read the full details of your whitepaper. Is this related on Mining? Proof of works algorithm? May i know what's the real uses of this project on the top of the blockchain?
You will get to know all. Be patient buddy.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: