Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to know about YottaChain?  (Read 140 times)
Querubbin26

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

Wow quite ambitious project, especially talking about interplanetary feats when we just got to Mars, although it sounds pretty interesting I would like to read more, we could get some information about the whitepaper, roadmap, how you are going to achieve the goals, how much they are going to raise, if they are going to make  a bounty campaign, airdrops etc., etc. quite interesting to think about the future, good luck!.
Yottaofficial (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

Wow quite ambitious project, especially talking about interplanetary feats when we just got to Mars, although it sounds pretty interesting I would like to read more, we could get some information about the whitepaper, roadmap, how you are going to achieve the goals, how much they are going to raise, if they are going to make  a bounty campaign, airdrops etc., etc. quite interesting to think about the future, good luck!.
Thanks mate!!!
Every information concerning this project will be unveil soon.
Follow us in all of our channels.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

After reading it I did a little bit research about it and find out that it's a good one. It is a modern and prescient company and its management is very promising. Hope they will do more better work in the future.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: