Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 EMPLEOS.IO - ⚡️BLOCKCHAIN BASED JOBS MARKETPLACE  (Read 2092 times)
empleos (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

EMPLEOS.IO: Jobs Marketplace Powered By Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

Thank you for the info I will be waiting for other good news, I want to ask whether this project has reached the target? Is there a very complicated problem in completing this project, thank you and sorry.

Thanks for your question. We've just launched our Bounty program and heading to our Pre-ICO Sale (starts at September 15, 2018).

Empleos.io is totally in progress!

Join our Telegram Channel or watch this thread for the latest news. Also, there is an opportunity to participate in our Bounty Program

thanks for your advice, I will monitor the progress of your project and will participate to support the development of your project, success and warm greetings.

Great! Thanks!

BTW we are launching our beta soon (planning on September 15). You could take a closer look at our real product. We'll announce about beta additionally here.

EMPLEOS.IO - Jobs Marketplace Powered By Blockchain. | Whitepaper | PLEO Token Private Sale
  ✔ Facebook  ✔Telegram  ✔TwitterLinkedIn
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
swamik

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Empleos platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Empleos.io
lunar blazz

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:29:35 PM

Thank you for the info I will be waiting for other good news, I want to ask whether this project has reached the target? Is there a very complicated problem in completing this project, thank you and sorry.

Thanks for your question. We've just launched our Bounty program and heading to our Pre-ICO Sale (starts at September 15, 2018).

Join our Telegram Channel or watch this thread for the latest news. Also, there is an opportunity to participate in our Bounty Program

thanks for your advice, I will monitor the progress of your project and will participate to support the development of your project, success and warm greetings.

Great! Thanks!

BTW we are launching our beta soon (planning on September 15). You could take a closer look at our real product. We'll announce about beta additionally here.

About 5 more days, hopefully you can provide the best with cooperation and solidarity, of course, everything will run smoothly and successfully, good job and good ideas.

empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Empleos platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Empleos.io

Thanks from Empleos team!

EMPLEOS.IO - Jobs Marketplace Powered By Blockchain. | Whitepaper | PLEO Token Private Sale
empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

Empleos.io team continue growing: this time we engaged Christina Rea as our Legal Advisor:

Christina Rea, Esq.
Attorney and Independent Financial Compliance Consultant, Specializing in BSA/AML, RegTech, Cryptocurrencies, and MSBs

empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:48:56 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 07:57:41 AM by empleos

Our YouTube channel is live and we've got video news about our project!

View the video with our CEO, Ilia. He explains Empleos.io basics:

lunar blazz

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

I will watch your video well and ask questions if there are things that make me confused, but with the video method it will certainly be very easy to understand.

empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

I will watch your video well and ask questions if there are things that make me confused, but with the video method it will certainly be very easy to understand.

Feel free to test our Beta at beta.empleos.io!
It's totally live and ready for use.

empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

🚀 Our beta is live!

✔ Sign up at https://beta.empleos.io and get FREE PLEO tokens to test out jobs marketplace!

⚡ Features available:

✅Creating company profile

✅Searching for candidates

✅Transferring PLEO tokens to candidates to view their full profile (within 5 test PLEO you'll receive upon signing up)

✅Creating candidate's profile

✅Adding a resume

⚡ How it works:

1. Sign up at https://beta.empleos.io as a Company or a Candidate.
2. Confirm your email address.
3. Fill out your profile.
4. Start searching for candidates (if you signed up as a Company) or providing access to your profile receiving PLEO tokens for this (if you signed up as a Candidate).

❗ Note, Empleos.io is still on NEM testnet, so you'll receive test tokens respectively.

empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:35:37 AM

Empleos.io latest updates:

• Beta version is actively tested by real users.
  • Our developers team is on adding more features for employers (like job posting and bulk managing of candidates)

Empleos.io developers team is actively working on the Blockchain powered Jobs Marketplace platform.

So far we released out Beta version of the platform and presented it for public testing.
Now you can see what we have done at https://beta.empleos.io We officially kicked off User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on Sep 15, 2018.
As part of the UAT process we are actively engaging real life users (employers and job candidates) who will test the different components of our Blockchain based employment platform.

Currently our developers team is also conducting some stress testing on both Empleos.io platform and the NEM Blockchain network.

The beta platform leverages the NEM Testnet network for token transactions.
Once the UAT testing is completed and platform is stabilized for performance and scalability we will switch to NEM’s Mainnet where all employers to candidates token transactions and contracts are recorded in the public blockchain.

Additionally we will be performing some code audits and security testing as part of the process.

Also we are on UI/UX testing stage and doing our best to bring our users the best experience within our platform.

So keep an eye on our Medium blog and Social media channels for more details on the UAT testing and next steps.

Follow our updates here: https://medium.com/@empleos.official/

empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:15:10 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 07:58:37 AM by empleos

Empleos.io Beta version is availably to try. We expect new updates and new features for employers by the weekend!

Anthony_M

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

Cool! A lot of news!

Will try your beta today.
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:18:04 PM

https://beta.empleos.io/ It takes a very long time to open the page in full, I hope you can make the loading process faster in the future.
daip.io

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

https://beta.empleos.io/ It takes a very long time to open the page in full, I hope you can make the loading process faster in the future.

took me about 4 seconds. Hope they'll make it faster soon.
empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

Empleos.IO Weekly News Digest (20–27 September, 2018)

Empleos.io platform gathers speed! Our developers’ team works on a bunch of new features for our beta version.

We are planning to end Phase 1 by the end of the next week instead of November (that is how we previously planned). So, we are way ahead of our plans!

To cut it in short, these features you’ll be able to test drive next week at beta.empleos.io:

1. Home page — Candidate view will be added.
    2. Job Post — Employers will be able to post a new job and manage multiple jobs in their account.
    3. Job Search — Candidates will be able to search for Jobs with keywords and location.
    4. Resume options — Candidates will have a possibility to upload and delete their resume.
    5. Applying a Job — Candidate will be able to view a job posting and apply for a new job.
    6. Job History — Employers and Candidate can review job history (in addition to contact history).
    7. Refer-A-Friend Program — Employers and Candidates will be able to refer a friend to receive bonus in PLEO tokens (follow the updates to learn more!)
    8. SEO — Search Engine Optimization (Light version).
    9. Candidate’s Profile — Most details of Candidates profile is fully accessible now.
    10. Subcategory linking from Home Page.

Also, we are working on all bug fixes we identified from Beta testing.

So keep an eye on our Medium blog and Social media channels for more details on the UAT testing and next steps.

Thanks for reading! Want to keep up to date?

Follow Us:

empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

We'll definitely work on this!

empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

took me about 4 seconds. Hope they'll make it faster soon.

Absolutely! Keep up to date and try to sign up at our Beta.
Next week, we'll roll out a bunch of cool updates.

empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

Great! Thanks!

About 5 more days, hopefully you can provide the best with cooperation and solidarity, of course, everything will run smoothly and successfully, good job and good ideas.

We've launched Beta platform and you may try it right now!
Any feedback truly appreciated!

empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

The full version of updates post is at our Medium blog

empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 05:34:17 PM

Tomorrow we are going to expand our Bounty program with some new tasks!
Stay tuned and follow our updates!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: