Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where Do You Invest in BTC?  (Read 964 times)
JohnHendry

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

If you have made up your mind for investment you can give a try to USI-Tech which is a lending company and the best I find here is they usually give interest to their users on a daily basis.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:52:53 AM

Bounty activities is suggested to newbie. The exchange maybe too risked to start with.
Bounty activity? he wants to invest to bitcoin and you suggest him those token rewards without any guarantee if it will be worth someday.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hdueueiw432

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:28:00 AM

I usually invest in projects that I feel have the potential to grow and be able to put on big trading markets. They are projects that often have very large marketing campaigns, and they are also thriving in the market. I usually invest a lot in that.
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

First of all, you should not rush to invest, you can read more articles about Bitcoin in the forum.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=1.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0
If you think there is no knowledge you want to learn here, then you can log in to Youtube to search!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

I have only one wallet and that's Coinbase only tough I dont trade there I just keep my coin there. Just for you, their vault system is really outstanding so no need to fear at all.
Michael_Cox

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:05:11 AM

well there are a lot of places where you can invest your money in the digital currency. I would suggest getting a list of all the different coins out there then chose 2-3 and read up on them, check their performance history. Talk to some professionals and then make an informative decision. Thats the only way to do it. it is also clever to diversify your investment so that you balance the risk of losing your money. for example instead of buying one cryptocurrency you buy two or three.
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

Hey guys!

I'm exploring options for investing in Bitcoin and I'm new to the whole space.
What would you recommend to do?

I recommend you that, buy altcoins and hold for long time then you can get a big profit or you can start crypto trading. Because it is very profitable way to earn more profits.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

Hey guys!

Well to invest in bitcoin is to simple buy bitcoin.
Nothing else, because any other form there are predators that want part of your money for it.
So don't be naive, just buy bitcoin, best investment in the world as we know it.
Wine and Limo

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:11:08 PM

For buying Bitcoins i'd recommend Localbitcoins.com, otherwise coinbase or exchange. If you want to store your bitcoins, i'd recommend a wallet like blockchain.info
atmanagari

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:55:59 AM

Where do you invest in BTC ?
For now the right place to invest btc is invest on legit ico.
Or buy some kind of cheap Altcoins, hold for 6 or 12 months (up to you). When the price increase significantly, then withdraw these alts to bitcoin. 👍💡
GraceEmily

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:50:11 AM

How much money do you have? Have you learned about Bitcoin? Do you have any advice for yourself? I always ask questions to make my investment more favorable.
tooklau

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

Bitcoin is still the investment of choice, but investing in bitcoin requires a large amount of principal to get a substantial income. As a beginner, then I think you are more suitable to invest in some altcoins because most of them are cheap and can be Exercise your trading level!
GraceEmily

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:08:06 PM

Understand the sources of reliable information, the number of funds spent and avoid fraudulent projects. I think you should listen to the opinions of people who have experienced in this forum, I only have a few tips for you.
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

You might be tempted to hoard Bitcoin until the amount is mountainous. But, this method is quite risky. In addition to the uncertainty of value and regulation of Bitcoin in the future, Bitcoin deposits can also invite hacking. For beginners, in my opinion it is better to take advantage of trading in a short span of time, for example weekly, instead of hoarding it in the long run.
The value of Bitcoin continues to move every minute. So, you need to monitor the movement. There are some that can be used for this, for example Bitcoin Checker or Bitcoin Ticker Widget. Both can give a warning if the movement reaches the value you want. Next, you just have to decide whether to buy or sell.
shampapk1988

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:44:23 PM

That's a great decision you've taken. At first I'd suggest you to invest only the amount you can afford to lose, because the world of cryptocurrency has always been a bit risky, so better be prepared in everything, I personally prefer long term investments, they've always been fruitful for me. And also as an investor , you have to keep your expectations limited and also have patience , otherwise at first it's going to be hard for you. And for investing I'd suggest you to do it through Coinbase.
Tudors

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:12:08 PM

Hey guys!

If you are a beginner then you should use services like Changelly. If you are a more experienced user then use any centralized exchange available in your country.
FreddieBennett213

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

Bitcoin prices have been falling recently but its value is still high. Understand the cryptocurrency market before investing in BTC. Maybe, I will consult with your friends about the reputable exchange floor.
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

I don't know what you want to earn bitcoin from, but I can give you some advice. If you are willing to take the investment risk, then buying and selling bitcoin directly and investing in ICO is the fastest way to make money, if you want to be safer. The way, then you should choose the bounty mission!
Twkasun52

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

anything else learn more about this filed.This is a heaven if you join after learning well ,but it will be a hell if you join before learning anything.You will lose everything n seconds.Be safe.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
cuong1610

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

Hey guys!
I have been involved in ICOs. Been involved in trade and usually I lost money. I realize the investment is ''HOLD''. At the moment I'm involved in introducing the crypto products to be able to earn BTC but it is not much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: