Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:30:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ODIN | NO ICO | Privacy Mobile App | Masternodes  (Read 3134 times)
Isaboa

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 04:59:28 PM

I just wanna say that the ODIN master node system works flawlessly. I have been running a few nodes for months. And the Cold wallet / Hot wallet setup was easy and it makes me feel very safe and secure with my ODIN holdings. Thanks team for making a setup that is pretty easy for a low tech guy to figure out.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alpipor3

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:41:07 PM

Im happy to be part of ODIN.CHAT early tester. Messenger is really good even it is MVP. Can't wait to see what future brings to us and i am happy to be part of this community in early times of this project. Keep up the good work vikings.

Kiss
superquaid (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:59:13 PM

Im happy to be part of ODIN.CHAT early tester. Messenger is really good even it is MVP. Can't wait to see what future brings to us and i am happy to be part of this community in early times of this project. Keep up the good work vikings.

Kiss

That's great to hear from all of us that are working directly on the odin.chat product. Thanks for the feedback!

Anyone else interested in getting notified for early release of ODIN.CHAT, check out the site Smiley
illlefr4u

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:45:05 AM

At the project from the start. Concept looks amazing!
superquaid (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:34:42 AM

At the project from the start. Concept looks amazing!

I'm sure I speak for all of the ODIN community when I say that we are very happy to have you around. If you are interested in early access to the ODIN.CHAT mobile app, then you can do any or all of these things to be prepared for the early-bird launch!

Sign up on ODIN CHAT, the website for our flagship privacy messenger app - ODIN.CHAT
Also, stay informed and up to date Smiley Wink Grin
ODIN Community Discord - https://discord.gg/Za4dttC
ODIN Community Telegram - https://t.me/odinblockchain
superquaid (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:35:27 AM

A large ODIN coin burn was completed in November 2018, to ensure the fair distribution of coins via an airdrop to over 1000 community members. 15% of the ODIN coins were locked into a publicly viewable multisig wallet, and the following budget allocations were defined as an indication of the ethos and vision of the ODIN Blockchain. As Masternode Proposals are enabled on ODIN Blockchain, these coins are governed by the global decentralized ODIN Masternode operators community.

• 20% Individuals and partners in education, research, and experimental development. For example, donations to universities, colleges and other educational establishments for use in research and development projects that use ODIN Technologies and/or extend on existing products and services.
  • 30% Non-profits, charities, and other good causes that align with the ODIN Ethos.
  • 10% Creation of original content, that helps to explain ODIN technologies for end users. Part of this will help form a knowledge base that people can use as a resource to learn about topics related to ODIN such as user privacy, cybersecurity, data protection, digital ledger technology, design principles, user experience design, prototyping, agile methodologies, and mobile app development.
  • 20% Community events and training workshops. This also includes webinars relating to technical topics around the ODIN frameworks and mobile apps as they are released.
  • 20% Community collaborators, and projects that bring value to the ODIN ecosystem.

Check out the flagship ODIN mobile app product, ODIN.CHAT
Alpipor3

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:40:11 AM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/446178366970789891/575440229704400906/unknown.png

Saw this screenshot today. Can't wait to host masternodes/servicenodes on ODIN.MASH  Wink
Isaboa

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 04:53:30 AM

I wrote up a perspective on the current ODIN Blockchain community. it's a fun read, and I feel important insight for any ODIN marine. https://medium.com/@joe_64074/unauthorized-odin-blockchain-report-no-0-3894c0f26110
bagstreetboys

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:56:24 PM

A large ODIN coin burn was completed in November 2018, to ensure the fair distribution of coins via an airdrop to over 1000 community members. 15% of the ODIN coins were locked into a publicly viewable multisig wallet, and the following budget allocations were defined as an indication of the ethos and vision of the ODIN Blockchain. As Masternode Proposals are enabled on ODIN Blockchain, these coins are governed by the global decentralized ODIN Masternode operators community.

• 20% Individuals and partners in education, research, and experimental development. For example, donations to universities, colleges and other educational establishments for use in research and development projects that use ODIN Technologies and/or extend on existing products and services.
  • 30% Non-profits, charities, and other good causes that align with the ODIN Ethos.
  • 10% Creation of original content, that helps to explain ODIN technologies for end users. Part of this will help form a knowledge base that people can use as a resource to learn about topics related to ODIN such as user privacy, cybersecurity, data protection, digital ledger technology, design principles, user experience design, prototyping, agile methodologies, and mobile app development.
  • 20% Community events and training workshops. This also includes webinars relating to technical topics around the ODIN frameworks and mobile apps as they are released.
  • 20% Community collaborators, and projects that bring value to the ODIN ecosystem.

I'm interested in this messenger.  Do you need to provide your phone number to use it?
CryptoWell

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:54:36 AM

I'm interested in this messenger.  Do you need to provide your phone number to use it?

No, you certainly Do Not need to provide a phone number to use the ODIN.CHAT Messenger.
When creating an account you will make a unique 256bit encrypted ID which you can share with people who you want to communicate securely with. Others can share their ID with you in the form of a random ID code which you can then assign a "custom ID" so that you dont have to remember who X47Y2bU96bcL3 is  Grin
Jakobian21

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:52:46 AM

So, this might be a stupid question... but being an anonymous messenger, will that show a lot? Meaning will the messenger feel and look a lot like a normal messenger app like say WhatsApp or Signal, or will there be some major differences since it's totally anonymous?
CryptoWell

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:30:29 PM

So, this might be a stupid question... but being an anonymous messenger, will that show a lot? Meaning will the messenger feel and look a lot like a normal messenger app like say WhatsApp or Signal, or will there be some major differences since it's totally anonymous?

Well here are a few of the major differences that will be significantly noticeable to our average person.

1. You will not need to give any personal information in order to create a Odin.Chat profile. Both Whatsapp and Signal require personal info.

2. Once a connection is established with the Odin Blockchain the system switches to peer to peer (P2P) communications between both people and bots.
Encrypted communications will be implemented and users will have the option to store their hash on the Odin Blockchain for a small fee

3. One of the coolest and features i'm looking forward to is that the Odin.Chat app will have a crypto wallet integrated into the messenger which you will eventually be able to to send/receive various coins with. Starting of course with ODIN.

Something that is of note is the fact that although ODIN.CHAT is the flagship product on Odin Blockchain and is going to be great, it is NOT the only thing that Odin Blockchain is about. Odin Blockchain is going to have numerous privacy/people centric applications coming out in the future.

Keep the questions coming peeps!

Cheers!
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:37:17 PM

Well here are a few of the major differences that will be significantly noticeable to our average person.

1. You will not need to give any personal information in order to create a Odin.Chat profile. Both Whatsapp and Signal require personal info.

2. Once a connection is established with the Odin Blockchain the system switches to peer to peer (P2P) communications between both people and bots.
Encrypted communications will be implemented and users will have the option to store their hash on the Odin Blockchain for a small fee

3. One of the coolest and features i'm looking forward to is that the Odin.Chat app will have a crypto wallet integrated into the messenger which you will eventually be able to to send/receive various coins with. Starting of course with ODIN.

Something that is of note is the fact that although ODIN.CHAT is the flagship product on Odin Blockchain and is going to be great, it is NOT the only thing that Odin Blockchain is about. Odin Blockchain is going to have numerous privacy/people centric applications coming out in the future.

Keep the questions coming peeps!

Cheers!

I noticed that this project was introduced last year, how can you make crypto users use your app? I mean, there are so many apps out there, why is odin.chat unique? And did you name it after the father of Thor, Odin?
CryptoWell

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:31:40 AM

[/quote]
I noticed that this project was introduced last year, how can you make crypto users use your app? I mean, there are so many apps out there, why is odin.chat unique? And did you name it after the father of Thor, Odin?
[/quote]

Lol, I didnt name it, as I am just an OG community member, but yes it is named after the Legendary Norse god Odin. Its a cool theme as there is a lot of lore surrounding Norse Mythology.

In regards to The flagship application for OdinBlockchain.org We certainly cant make people use Odin.Chat but it is meant to fulfill a particular niche market in the Crypto market being that what it is built on is a high security blockchain, fully anonymous identity sign in, and a built in crypto currency wallet. Currently there are no other projects doing this type of application. The closest thing is LOKI will not be ready for a quite some time, does not have a built in wallet, and does not mention whether sign in ID will be anonymous without the need for personal info.

ODIN is a unique animal in these respects

Again, I would like to mention that the Flagship ODIN.CHAT app, although important to the ecosystem, is only the first security/people based application being built on the Odin Blockchain.
CryptoWell

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:40:04 AM

One other thing, here is the most recent Odin Governors Report noting when the upcoming launch of ODIN.CHAT and other great info. Enjoy! Cheers! Grin

https://medium.com/@odinblockchain/odin-blockchain-products-preparing-for-concurrent-launches-in-may-2ea5ab1f53e4

Onwards!
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:31:25 AM

Hello admin, do you have plan make thread bounty ? To promotion your project. If no ico, how you collect fund to make project this big ?
superquaid (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:09:22 PM

Hello admin, do you have plan make thread bounty ? To promotion your project. If no ico, how you collect fund to make project this big ?

Thank you for your questions. We had an initial donation to kickstart our development work on ODIN from a privacy and innovation philanthropist. Everyone working on ODIN projects and services is voluntary and there are a number of revenue streams we are looking into to enable long-term sustainability.

ODIN is a non-profit organization and any revenue generated will be put back into good, innovative community projects. There will be much more information published on this in due course. We are also looking into a range of bounties to help with issue-tracking and collaboration.
miakaplan3

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:45:16 PM

The ODIN Blockchain blog (https://krown.io/story/odin-blockchain-products-preparing-for-concurrent-launches-in-may) has been submitted to Krown! Upvote your content, before it gets buried!!
samwellingm3

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:51:28 PM

Hi ODIN team! Your blog post (https://krown.io/story/odin-privacy-blockchain-013) has been submitted to Krown! Upvote your link, before it gets buried!!
Jakobian21

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:48:09 PM

Thanks for the answer CryptoWell. I'm curious to say the least about the messenger. And MASH. It's been a long time coming. I don't get tech stuff at all so it'll be a good test for these applications if I can understand how to send a text and set up a few nodes... lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: