Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is actually happening to the alt coin market ?  (Read 229 times)
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:14:28 PM

I think everyone is seriously getting ready for the outcome of the August decision of SEC regarding the ETF, So I guess a whole lot of people are seriously taking profit and some are moving their coins to a stable coin should in case anything goes wrong.

bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:16:57 PM

The trending seems to be different now as compared to the previous where market movement usually is directly proportional with the other. Now,  there were no significant implication that we can project and it is very unpredictable. I believe the crypto market is again undergoing major adjustment to realign the market trend btc with the alts.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

The market is now very much on the contrary very predictable, if there is no new investment, the altcoins will fall in price due to manipulations with the bitcoin price. And if new investors come that will be the overall growth of bitcoin and altcoins. I think that the situation on the crypto market is now critical.
havok1998

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

BTC and most of the cryptocurrencies are based on decentralized platform and are not backed up by any money from money transfers, banks, etc. This makes cryptocurrencies quite unpredictable and volatile. Volatility of a particular crypto coin is usually based upon :
1. Movement of BTC. If BTC increases rapidly, altcoins tend to fall and even if BTC drops rapidly, altcoins falls. Altcoins tend to see growth only when BTC is stable or is showing slow and steady growth.
2. News about a coin can highly affect its price. Good news can boost the price of a coin, whereas bad news can dump a coin.
3. If the coin is following its roadmap and is showing potential, then surely it will grow despite of bear market as investors will show interest in it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

Alts are pegged to the price of bitcoin. Which is why if the price of bitcoin increases abruptly, the price of an alt would remain at the same sat but it has different value in dollars. Now, the price of altcoin goes down and bitcoin goes up when people sell their alts for a low price to enter the bitcoin market early.

udana123 (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

The market is really getting so unpredictable for me me now. It seems like everything is because of a pump. However the prices of main cryptocurrencies have gone slightly up but I do not know it is a continuous growth or not. Furthermore as I know most of the time, when the Eth get increased, other alt coins also get increased. But this time I dont see such a linear behavior. Any comments?

Same for all investors, I see most of my investments I'm seeing as a chance for now. In fact, this is not a very absurd thing. Every year towards to the end of the year, such market changes seem normal. I believe and hope that toward the end of the year 2018, market prices will rise. That's why I'm suggesting to investors are not to make any wrong trade action.

I agree, we need to wait for growth, do not give up and don' t sell your tokens for cheap. The market is now unpredictable, but we are confident in the future will be growth.

I think panic seller also should be responsible for this alt coin market condition. Becase when they see the price is reducing they sell and once they becomes more lower again they buy tokens. Its like a circle and at the end of the day prices go down little by little. Its like diluting the demand.
blckchainr03

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:17:36 PM

What is actually hapenning is that ALT coins are taking over the market, nice and slow. As a matter of fact AML Bitcoin (ABTC) was top rated in IDAX exchanges a few days ago.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:22:25 PM

Altcoin market's bubble is losing its pressure to be honest or has already totally deflated. If that's the case we will probably have this longer stagnation period now before another market rise somewhere around 2020 spring maybe.

Or, it all could drop to zero. Enjoy the ride.

StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:59:18 PM

Actually, I get Frustrated from Crypto market, most news is destroying this industry while it's represented as trend for some time, I think many companies will not survive this year.

It is unfortunate, but this is business as usual for crypto. It is in fact a good sign that everything is still working and trading happening even when all´s red.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

This bitcoin rally has helped out the altcoin market after a massive slaughter for the past few months. It remains unseen whether this rally is a dead cat bounce or a huge rally to go back to previous highs. Bitcoin needs to stay above 10k for a period of time before one can determine whether 6k is the bottom for bitcoin.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

Altcoin is dependent on bitcoin and the fact that bearish market comes raging out this year have depressed the market.  Bitcoin is moving up now,  you can expect altcoin to decrease further!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:22:42 PM

BTC is pwning alts and that's more less what is happening. When it fals they fall bad, when it goes up they hardly recover at all!
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:30:00 PM

Actually the one that become the motor is Bitcoin, when it goes up it can lift the alt coin price, the market now is in a bad condition, with a long bear market and the price manipulation,the investors hesitate to out their fund and it's causing the price unable to go up, and many people believe that the bear market is going to continue

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:29:13 AM

The altcoins market always follows the price of Bitcoin.
If Bitcoin rises its price then Altcoins goes up and if it goes down then the price goes down.
It might be a little different if the altcoins create Hardfork 1:1 .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: