Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] x42 - Feeless, PoS, Fast, Price Locks, ERC20 Wrapped Token on Uniswap  (Read 43324 times)
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:19:40 AM

If you are promoting to have a feeless feature, other than sending this coin from one exchange to another or from one wallet to another, where can we use this coin as a form of payment method?

Anything and everything inside the network can be used in a feeless manner as long as the service provider allows for it, that includes smart contracts as well.
But when it comes to partners we are in talks with several venues at the moment, including some game developers, both new and old.
We just launched our service, so it will take a bit until you see x42 being used in different types of services, but we are open to partnership offers! Anyone interested can contact us via e-mail: contact@x42.tech

░▒▓█ / /  /X42/ /  /   WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

~~snip~~
Has the signature codes of x42 project is a paid one?
I meant do you have a paid signature campaign?

Yes, we do!
To get the codes you have to join our discord and check the #bounties pins!
https://discord.gg/AAw2w6H

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:50:59 AM

If you are promoting to have a feeless feature, other than sending this coin from one exchange to another or from one wallet to another, where can we use this coin as a form of payment method?

Anything and everything inside the network can be used in a feeless manner as long as the service provider allows for it, that includes smart contracts as well.
But when it comes to partners we are in talks with several venues at the moment, including some game developers, both new and old.
We just launched our service, so it will take a bit until you see x42 being used in different types of services, but we are open to partnership offers! Anyone interested can contact us via e-mail: contact@x42.tech

Yes, I think the usage would be limited if the feeless feature is within your network only. You need external partners to make this more successful. Because not all users would want to do their business in a confined system. They have other needs outside your network. More partners means more business for you.
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:11:19 AM

Yes, I think the usage would be limited if the feeless feature is within your network only. You need external partners to make this more successful. Because not all users would want to do their business in a confined system. They have other needs outside your network. More partners means more business for you.

Definitely, and we are working towards that.
There are many types of businesses that can take advantage of the feeless feature of x42, it is just a matter of time until for ideas and partners show up.

L0G1C

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Promising project! Everybody should get known about this project!
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

Thank you for your kind words!
May I ask what you liked the most about x42?

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

The philosophy of cryptocurrency is observed in the best traditions in the x42 project. This project has great potential!
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

The philosophy of cryptocurrency is observed in the best traditions in the x42 project. This project has great potential!

We appreciate the kind words!
Make sure to join our discord if you haven't already!

tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

bought more coins but don't feel the difference in staking

in expectation)
ligor

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138

Hodl DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

in expectation)
Hyжнo 500 пoдтвepждeний для вxoдящeй тpaнзaкции чтoбы мoнeты coзpeли (You need 500 confirmations for the incoming transaction for the coins to mature. Correct?)

x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:29:41 PM

in expectation)
Hyжнo 500 пoдтвepждeний для вxoдящeй тpaнзaкции чтoбы мoнeты coзpeли (You need 500 confirmations for the incoming transaction for the coins to mature. Correct?)

50 confirmations actually.

in expectation)

That is a pretty good amount you have there Tamara!
Congratulations!

DennisM

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:42:56 PM

You can try to turn off your wallet, and turn it back on again, resetting it sometimes will help with a connection issue we've seen with the wallet. (Should be fixed soon)
ligor

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138

Hodl DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:16:33 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 01:47:58 PM by ligor

I think that 50 confirmation for stacked input, 500 confirmation for other.
Looks like I was wrong, I misunderstood this code:

Code:
        /// <summary>
        /// Gets the minimum confirmations amount required for a coin to be good enough to participate in staking.
        /// </summary>
        /// <param name="height">Block height.</param>
        /// <param name="network">The network.</param>
        public virtual int GetStakeMinConfirmations(int height, Network network)
        {
            if (network.Name.ToLowerInvariant().Contains("test")) // TODO: When rules are moved to network, we can use the extension method IsTest() from Stratis.Bitcoin.
                return height < CoinstakeMinConfirmationActivationHeightTestnet ? 10 : 20;

return height < CoinstakeMinConfirmationActivationHeightMainnet ? 50 : 500;
        }

/// <summary>Coinstake minimal confirmations softfork activation height for the mainnet.</summary>
        public const int CoinstakeMinConfirmationActivationHeightMainnet = [b]1005000[/b];

CoinstakeMinConfirmationActivationHeightMainnet

tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:15:31 PM

do you plan to negotiate for adding x 42 on any hosting master nodes?
for example https://www.bithostlive.com/coin_list
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:15:56 PM

Code:
        /// <summary>
        /// Gets the minimum confirmations amount required for a coin to be good enough to participate in staking.
        /// </summary>
        {
            if (network.Name.ToLowerInvariant().Contains("test")) // TODO: When rules are moved to network, we can use the extension method IsTest() from Stratis.Bitcoin.

}

/// <summary>Coinstake minimal confirmations softfork activation height for the mainnet.</summary>
        public const int CoinstakeMinConfirmationActivationHeightMainnet = [b]1005000[/b];

I know that the maturation period for transactions is 50 blocks, the 500 is probably the maturation period for newly generated coins, but you would have to ask Dennis on discord to make sure that is the case!
Thank you for pointing it out!

do you plan to negotiate for adding x 42 on any hosting master nodes?
for example https://www.bithostlive.com/coin_list

At the moment we are not looking into shared masternodes.
The way the x42 blockchain works it is very counter intuitive for us to get smaller virtual machines to host our masternodes, those won't contribute a lot to the network in general, so we are not looking for services like that at the moment.
But I got to admit I am not familiar with this particular service you linked.

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

Support project x42 in voting for the right to free listing on the MND exchange! You can vote on the link: https://mnd.exchange/coin/x42
byhugom6
Copper Member

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:40:02 PM

Myke500

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

x42.Tech | Open | Feeless | Infinite

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:38:32 AM

December is the taget for it per the interview.

Thank you for your answer, and may be can you explain me the difference between master node holder Tier1 and Tier2? I don't think I will get 20k till december, but for example if I have 5k, so I could hold 5 master nodes Tier1, but where is the difference between this both kinds of MN? Will T2 holder get more rewards in % or more rights? 

T2 will not be available until Q1 2019

T1 will allow you to stake your coins and host dapps.
The difference would be the income from dapps hosted.

░▒▓█    x42   WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE!   █▓▒░
x42.tech | Visit the community on Twitter! Telegram! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!
x42 Protocol
Dudeitsaid

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:55:47 AM

Code:
        /// <summary>
        /// </summary>
        {

}

I know that the maturation period for transactions is 50 blocks, the 500 is probably the maturation period for newly generated coins, but you would have to ask Dennis on discord to make sure that is the case!
Thank you for pointing it out!

Dennis has mentioned that very thing on discord. 
Dudeitsaid

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

Awesome news!  x42 continues to grow!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: