Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:52:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BETA] HASH-KINGS 2.0 Fastest platform with almost all gpu algorithms  (Read 1385 times)
jamgd (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

I'll give it a try, I jumped in your discord. It was a good video

Thank you, I look forward to seeing you there

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!
Ken-san

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

Can this program easily add pools and miners?
It is good to use prepared miners, but sometimes I may want to use a customized miner.
I think it would be wonderful if this could be done.
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

Can this program easily add pools and miners?
It is good to use prepared miners, but sometimes I may want to use a customized miner.
I think it would be wonderful if this could be done.

We have a multitude of miners available for you to pick from...however, you may really like the one you are using...yes, if you talk to the developers we can add almost any miner to our platform...but right now we have the obvious ccminer and sgminers...but also LYCL, T-rex, EWBF, Cryptodredge, Z-enemy...and many more.

You will love the speed of these miners but if you do have a favorite, we can add.

As for pools...yes, this is something that we can add and subtract as well...we currently have about 10 different profit switching pools you can use...and of course you can use any pool you would like for custom coins.

All miners can be adjusted manually if you choose, it sets up the best configuration for your cards, but that can be modified for advanced users.

Christian1291

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

I went to the discord it wasn't too active. I downloaded the miner and watched the video, it was pretty simple.

I didn't have to benchmark my card which was nice, it was all filled in. Should I benchmark anyway?
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

I went to the discord it wasn't too active. I downloaded the miner and watched the video, it was pretty simple.

I didn't have to benchmark my card which was nice, it was all filled in. Should I benchmark anyway?

We have several hidden channels within the discord...since we also have a new coin announcement section, we wanted to keep beta testers in a separate area...If already in discord, message me james123 and I'll give you access.

NO...There are a few you may want to benchmark, like t-rex, cryptodredge, and z-enemy, but you can use the benchmarks for ccminer as they auto benchmark from this point on. However, you don't have to benchmark at all if they are filled out...just push start and you are mining.

We will be introducing a no benchmark algorithm in our next version in a few months...we are aiming to completely get away from benchmarking totally and have it auto adjust while you are mining with all miners, not just ccminer.

Christian1291

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

So far so good, I'm making a little more than nicehash. I like these admin coins, I not mined them before. How do I make money with custom or admin coins if I don't get paid in bitcoin?
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

So far so good, I'm making a little more than nicehash. I like these admin coins, I not mined them before. How do I make money with custom or admin coins if I don't get paid in bitcoin?

Mining custom coins just means you are mining for their currency not bitcoin. You then can exchange those coins for other currencies such as bitcoin, litecoin, etc...You will make more money if you sell at appropriate times. You can make a lot more money.

Admin coins are coins that we set up for you. All you have to do is input your wallet address and we do the rest. We provided you the link to the wallets and I encourage miners to mine directly over profit-switching.

Let us know what we can do to help get you started!

Christian1291

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

I'll try it! I downloaded my first wallet and am mining HTH in admin coins. Their discord is really active and it seems they have a lot going on.
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

I personally love HTH...They have a fun group of people wanting to make a difference. This is not a coin you would sell right away though, this is something to hold on to for just a bit...wait for the market to revive itself and then sell off the coin if you choose.

You won't make as much money as profit switching if you wanted money today...you will make money in the long run though...to be successful, you have to be patient, know when to sell...you are already in our discord, just make sure you ask appropriate questions and we will help you build a successful profitable mining business.

Remember, I started with only one rig in November and now, when everyone else is selling off their cards, I am buying in bulk.

This is because of the program though, this is a lot of work...however, this program makes it easy for me to make more money. I can switch back and forth to any coin I have entered and mine depending on difficulty.

If I used crypto-calc, I have all of those coins on my miner, so if I saw a low difficulty coin, I can start mining instantly without having to look for the right pool, bat file, miner...I just click on the coin and push start...it's that simple.

But you are not alone...we will help you if you help us.

We want to take down these profit switching companies that have hurt this industry. I know many don't understand how, but they do...they are destroying our profits. This miner helps you transition from profit switching to mining directly with ease.

I wish you the best of luck and thank you for joining the HK family.

Christian1291

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

I happy I found you. I never mined a coin before just profit and getting btc. I not know it was easy to do.
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:44:56 PM

I happy I found you. I never mined a coin before just profit and getting btc. I not know it was easy to do.

Thank you...I know you will love what you see and if you stay active in our community, I can almost guarantee you will make a ton more money while helping to take down the large corporations that are dumping massively on exchanges.

This is a simple to use platform with most algorithms and fast miners. You can mine almost any coin in a matter of 10 minutes after download.

TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

Thank you...I know you will love what you see and if you stay active in our community, I can almost guarantee you will make a ton more money while helping to take down the large corporations that are dumping massively on exchanges.

This is a simple to use platform with most algorithms and fast miners. You can mine almost any coin in a matter of 10 minutes after download.

this is really a very nice coin drawing scheme. it happens very easily and simply. Everyone can do this if desired. I believe that this mechanism will be used in the future to improve the financial well-being of many people.

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

this is really a very nice coin drawing scheme. it happens very easily and simply. Everyone can do this if desired. I believe that this mechanism will be used in the future to improve the financial well-being of many people.

Thank you

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

If you want to take a look at the miner before downloading...take a look at part 1 of 4 on the tutorial video...it has an overview of the miner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icJXYDXKzGg&list=PL6SRB4XNkLV_NWUb8QRh_7bAAWO4gNvlP

Christian1291

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

Thanks...I take a look at miner and understand it works. just put two coins new in and it can work really good.

I don't know exchanges but want to know more
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

Now that you are in discord, try to keep the conversation in there. I keep seeing a reply on here and it's someone I'm talking to in discord lol

Christian1291

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:50:22 PM

okay
hammertime12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

Worth a shot.
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

If you have any issues...please let us know. We will be happy to work with you on getting it setup if you have questions

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

DO NOT DOWNLOAD OUR STABLE VERSION...THIS IS OUTDATED...PLEASE DOWNLOAD FROM LINK IN BITCOINTALK OR ASK TO BE A PART OF BETA.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: