Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:22:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BETA] HASH-KINGS 2.0 Fastest platform with almost all gpu algorithms  (Read 1385 times)
hammertime12

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:52:56 PM

Seems to be working...I'm mining with no issues. Seems pretty easy to use and maneuver around. Will test next couple days and see if this works.

I've been mining for a while and just found out about mining coins directly and where to go. I joined here and you were the first I ran into. I do like better than nicehash, I'm still on profit switching for now but it looks like I'm making more with you. I plan on looking at coins this weekend and may mine one.
jamgd (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

Seems to be working...I'm mining with no issues. Seems pretty easy to use and maneuver around. Will test next couple days and see if this works.

I've been mining for a while and just found out about mining coins directly and where to go. I joined here and you were the first I ran into. I do like better than nicehash, I'm still on profit switching for now but it looks like I'm making more with you. I plan on looking at coins this weekend and may mine one.

That's great news...if you need any help on mining new coins, let us know in discord and we will help you through the process!

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

New Beta...major language bug squashed thanks to the help of @ghosting and @jimmy...We have this problem solved, if you downloaded and couldn't get it to work, please download new beta...if you have issues please let us know!

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

So what if I can't get it to run? Do you offerer support?

We have some of the best developers working with us...we will get you mining and we will stand behind our product.

We had a few issues with early beta and with the help of a couple of our wonderful beta testers @Ghosting @jimmy...we solved the issue and released a new beta...there is no other service like ours...We listen, we fix or make better.

Don't take my word for it...come to discord and talk to us!

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:27:23 AM

The new beta seems to be running smooth...if anyone has an issue please let us know

cryptominer420

Activity: 450
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:37:20 AM

OK jamgd here is a good question for you.
Wouldn't New coin mining be more profitable if the Hash-Kings system auto processed to mining new coins for me?

╖   ╓╖╖                         ╖╖╖ ,
  ▒   ╢▒,@▒▒▒║ ╓╣╝║║*╢  ╢▒╣ ],`]░╢▒▒╖ ▒ ╥╢▒▒▒╢  @╝╢▒
  Ñ▒▒]▒▒` ]`╢║▒╣▒╢▒▒  ╢▒╝▒▒▒  ╢▒╜║▒▒▒╢▒╜  ╢╢║N
 ║╢   ▒▒╜ ║▒▒╢▒▒@@╢▒║  ╢▒╜ ▒ ╙▒▒,║░▒╣ ▒║ ╢▒▒╢▒▒▒»@╢@@╢╜

▬▬  A Miner Built Mining Platform  ▬▬[/url]
Powered by Our Mining Community

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:35:28 AM

OK jamgd here is a good question for you.
Wouldn't New coin mining be more profitable if the Hash-Kings system auto processed to mining new coins for me?

Yes it would, we have done everything we can in this early beta version to make mining new and custom coins easy to mine. The one thing we cannot do is control the wallet address for people. We want people to feel secure with our system which is why only receiving address, mining url, algorithm, and mining passwords are kept on the server.

You need security in a world where you work very hard to make money while everyone around you is working hard to take it away...We don't want to take away your money, we want to help you make it.

Our system will make you more money, you just have to be willing to try it.

hammertime12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

I have been mining for months on nicehash and as I said before just found out about how to mine coins without nicehash. I'm happy I found this forum and I'm starting to get the hang of how to find new coins.

You guys make it easier for me and I really like your admin coin section which gives me the ability to understand what I am looking for in a search for new coins.

You guys are very helpful in discord. I'm watching you help others with situations and I feel like I'm in good hands. We will test out for the next week but I think you have a long term user.

I think I'm going to mine Sovereign coin this weekend.
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:32:50 PM

I have been mining for months on nicehash and as I said before just found out about how to mine coins without nicehash. I'm happy I found this forum and I'm starting to get the hang of how to find new coins.

You guys make it easier for me and I really like your admin coin section which gives me the ability to understand what I am looking for in a search for new coins.

You guys are very helpful in discord. I'm watching you help others with situations and I feel like I'm in good hands. We will test out for the next week but I think you have a long term user.

I think I'm going to mine Sovereign coin this weekend.

Thank you for the review....if you need anything just let us know...Our whole goal is to make mining as easy as possible.

hammertime12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

No problem, this program is pretty good and seems easy. I'm not having any issues and it's interesting to see how little I knew about mining. you all are great.

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

No problem, this program is pretty good and seems easy. I'm not having any issues and it's interesting to see how little I knew about mining. you all are great.

Thanks again...we are happy to have you along on our venture...I do like Sovereign, but before you start mining it...let's talk in discord and I'll explain in a little more detail the best way to learn when to mine a different coin...there are a lot of factors such as difficulty, pool-luck, etc... that we will help you understand and get the hang of.

There is a lot of money in mining if you know what to mine and when to mine...That's what we are trying to build, a strong community of knowledgeable miners willing to help out beginning or profit switching miners.

Christian1291

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

not one answers me in discord, was mining and now not mining. I not get it to run again.
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

not one answers me in discord, was mining and now not mining. I not get it to run again.

Christian, buddy...did you write this like 2 minutes after you DMed me? Gotta give me a little more time to reply.

We are currently working with Christian to help solve his issues...Give us a few minutes and this will be resolved.

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

We got him up and running...he had an issue with exclusions...setup is in the tutorial both pdf and youtube.

If you can't get something working, please contact us in discord!

Thanks Christian

Christian1291

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:32:34 PM

It working. Thanks lots
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

We are currently adding a new feature to Beta...Should be out later today!

ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:41:54 PM

We are currently adding a new feature to Beta...Should be out later today!
What is that feature if I might be so bold to ask? Undecided
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

What is that feature if I might be so bold to ask? Undecided

We are adding quick links to exchanges and block explorers for custom/admin coins. So when you input a coin, you can also add links to the exchange or block explorer so you have quick easy access to them.

We are also adding a review/feedback button

Also hyperlinking the pools

Thank you for asking!

quigleydown

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:08:31 PM

I found them through a friend and wanted to join here to give praises to the Hash-Kings team.

I have 2 1080's and a 970 and have been looking for a program that contains all algorithms I need to mine. I really hated searching for different miners and keeping up to date with them. This is nice because it blows away the speeds I was used to. They have one miner called T-Rex that is crazy fast and blows ccminer away. I am now getting more hashrate using Hash-Kings than I ever thought I could.

Awesome system after you learn a few steps first.
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:01:32 PM

I found them through a friend and wanted to join here to give praises to the Hash-Kings team.

I have 2 1080's and a 970 and have been looking for a program that contains all algorithms I need to mine. I really hated searching for different miners and keeping up to date with them. This is nice because it blows away the speeds I was used to. They have one miner called T-Rex that is crazy fast and blows ccminer away. I am now getting more hashrate using Hash-Kings than I ever thought I could.

Awesome system after you learn a few steps first.

Thanks for the comment, it is much appreciated...we are trying our best!

We try to keep the miners updated, T-rex is one of my favorites for most algos that it has...I also like z-enemy on certain ones also.

If you have any more questions please come to discord...but we are always happy to have good or bad reviews...even bad reviews are good so that we can find out what we can do to make better!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: