Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shake some trees  (Read 222 times)
prologik (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:19:10 AM

Jello, my name's Chris.

This is my first time on this forum, and the only reason I'm on here is because a good friend of mine (and fellow gambling addict) suggested I see about getting my foot in the door with anybody interested in offering small (high interest) loan(s), of say, $10 in BTC for starters? I would be willing to pay $25 on a $10 btc loan on the 8th when I get paid from my regular job as a cook. (I can show you pay stubs, haven't missed a day in a year)  I strive every day to be an honest person, we all have our vices, i just do my best not to be too critical on myself so in turn i wont judge other people. it all equals out in the end. my word is my bond and ive learned from a young age that you might have nothing left (but at least you have your word). So get back to me if you'd be interested in building trust and doing business. Holla!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:24:49 AM

First of all, take some time to acquaint yourself with these forums, especially to learn which categories and subboards are for which types of posts. Because this post is in the wrong damn section.

Secondly, check out the rules and guidelines of the forums: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

And you might as well turn around and walk yourself out if your sole purpose for joining this forum is to ask for a loan. You must be high.

Serious question: what did you expect from this? That someone would actually provide you with a loan?

Now, for my recommendation. Take some time to get to know the forums. Check out the different subs. Learn how it is here. Establish some trust. And then offer some real collateral if you're looking for a loan. Otherwise you'll end up with a red-tag.

Read this thoroughly: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

Btw, your word doesn't mean a damn thing here. This is the internet, in case you forgot.

- The Pope

prologik (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

Man, smile bud.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

Man, smile bud.

I'm not your bud, pal.

Seriously, take a look around and see how many idiots come here thinking they can get a quick loan. And then you'll see why I've posted what I did. See those links I posted? At least click on them instead of trying to make light of the situation. Roll Eyes

prologik (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:34:28 AM

I was always taught that the only dumb question is the one you never ask. I don't think that asking for a loan among strangers is the definition of an idiot. Like I said in my original post, (which I'm glad I mentioned) is that I do my best not to judge anybody no matter what. Why is it so hard to believe that somebody might randomly stumble over my post and feel it's worth it to give me a chance to build trust? because that's what it's all about.  And the person who would, even if nobody does, would find a trusted friend and business associate in me. But most importantly of all a bond created from walls we have torn down.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:46:14 AM

I was always taught that the only dumb question is the one you never ask. I don't think that asking for a loan among strangers is the definition of an idiot. Like I said in my original post, (which I'm glad I mentioned) is that I do my best not to judge anybody no matter what. Why is it so hard to believe that somebody might randomly stumble over my post and feel it's worth it to give me a chance to build trust? because that's what it's all about.  And the person who would, even if nobody does, would find a trusted friend and business associate in me. But most importantly of all a bond created from walls we have torn down.

You build trust by contributing to the forum, not by asking for a loan without any trading history or trust. If you really are looking for a bitcoin loan, go to a p2p site and ask there because here, no one would really take that risk because people have scammed for a lot less. Even if someone gives you a no collateral loan, that wont mean you are trustworthy because scammers have done whats known as "trust farming", which they would build trust for the sole purpose of scamming at a larger amount. When you come here asking for a loan just like that, especially without any valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking, dont expect many friendly faces. People who want to be interested in the forum should always read stickies posted at the top of the section which can give valuable information, and prevent you from getting a negative feedback for doing something like this (and not reading in the first place, or if you did, gambled to see if someone would give you a no collateral loan anyway). Your word is meaningless because over the internet anyone can say anything and it could be true or a lie. Saying you would pay it back doesnt promise the lender any real ROI. If you provided valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking, anyone, including myself, would take you serious. If you are serious about being apart of the forum, its best to lock this thread (look at the lower left hand corner of the page) and contribute to the forum, dont go posting garbage and be constructive. Even then, you would still likely need collateral unless you have a proven trade history, then some may take the risk for such a small amount.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:03:31 AM
Merited by BTCforJoe (1)

First time on this forum my ass.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:09:47 AM

I don't think that asking for a loan among strangers is the definition of an idiot.

You are right about this, asking for a loan among strangers on the internet without collateral is the definition of a scammer.

Giving a loan among strangers on the internet without collateral is the definition of an idiot.

Now that we have cleared who is who, you can lock your thread. You won't find any idiots in here.

Bye bye alt account of someone who has tried this many times before.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:09:40 PM

I was always taught that the only dumb question is the one you never ask.

Don't scammers think the only dumb scam is the one they don't try?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: