Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COINBASE now accepting BRITISH POUNDS for trading!  (Read 216 times)
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

That's great however there will be an impact on cryptocurrency coz some traders will use fiat trading and make a profit. If they wanted to hold cryptos then they should accumulate coins by now.

meklinks4

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:59:09 PM

it's interesting to get several attacks on the reputation of the company rather than the news that just filtered in.
we celebrate the intended involvement of mastercard in the cryptosphere but attack this landmark achievement.

Have we asked ourselves the impact this news will have on the cryptosphere before these attacks?
How about the reputation of the country that owns the GBP; why wasnt they attacked?

My take: the widening exchange possibilities in many regular currencies will improve on the acceptability and acceptability of cryptocurrencies. If that gets to happen; the impact on crypto will be positive.

so to me, this is meant to be a welcomed development.
lets not leave the message and attack the messenger!

thank you!
ListingOnly561

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:44:23 PM

This is a great news for people who prefer GBP as the currency their cryptos get converted too. Moreover, it will increase CoinBase's popularity in UK and see more people using the platform for making transactions and trading cryptocurrencies. Really great move by CoinBase.
NavigateSamurai055

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

Wow that's a really great news. It will bring more UK based investors in the market which was really needed. I hope more currencies will be added in the list.
BigBlackSheep57

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

It looks like good days are coming for investor of UK. I think this had to be done before. Anyways it's not late yet. Best of luck for new investors.
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

Coinbase is really spreading themselves everyday. They are making the world more crypto friendly which is really admirable. Accepting pound is a great attempt by them.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

Yeah coinbase is now accepting also British pounds (GBP), enabling UK-based clients to make same-day fiat deposits and withdrawals. It’s really a good initiative and also good news for crypto market.

Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:37:48 PM

This is great news for people from UK. I'm sure that there are many people from UK who are interested in crypto, and also they have quite big salaries there, so they can afford to invest bigger amounts compared to people from most counties.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

All these are fundamentally strong news but at the moment manipulation is at its peak, soon when the dust settles we will see btc will sky rocket and the rest of the market will also follow.

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

A lot of good news come from Coinbase this week. Coinbase and - their eshop plugin, listing Ethereum Classic as another altcoin on their exchange and now this BTC/GBP pair. Awesome!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:26:47 AM

I think this one coming now is a morale/fate boosting one for us all in the crypto world. This information will actually bring more easier accessibility/liquidity in trade. These are the kind of news we desire right now in this world, not ones that will make things worst.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

Try to checkout yourself how coinbase give their services... Don't based on people statement some of it fake in order to attract to try another exchange...

I have used Coinbase myself - I found the experience entirely unsatisfactory from start to finish. Coupled with their shady inside dealing, I'm more than happy to never give them any of my custom again. And why should I when there are several much better exchanges out there?
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:58:57 AM

This is great news Smiley But we will still need to wait for some time to all go little up. But that's normal so it's worth to wait.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

I am very pleased to read that Coinbase has started accepting British pounds, British investors will be very happy. I hope that other types of currencies will be added, and that the number of cryptocurrencies will increase in the exchange that will be possible to buy because Coinbase offers a very fast service and one of the safest in the sector
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: