Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does positive news have any impact in bitcoin price  (Read 884 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:51:21 PM

Negative news is customarily a kick in the testicles that affects things instantly.

Most positive news is a wishy washy thing that might happen in the future. You think to yourself 'ooh, that's nice' and expect it to never happen, which is often the case.

2014 was filled with incredible good news but the price was only going one way. Gox certainly did not help but it was a natural decline after the euphoria of a bubble had gone. Same as this one. Trying to stop it would be like trying to turn the tide back.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

Obviously right true news can makes increase bitcoin price, because many investor and trader do it wait for the bitcoin down price and depending to the possible news.so possibly news impact do that increase bitcoin holders and bitcoin Value.

Obviously those traders are just gaining profit because of the volatility of the market and that is the reason why people are so interested on investing in crytocurrency.
RehitUpon

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

Whether locally or internationally positive publicity or news plays a vital role  because mass people get impacted by this. Spreading good impression also helps a lot build trust between investors and ICO too.
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

Positive news make investors more interested to invest in crypto currency and the fear they use to have about bitcoin due to negative impression of it get less and they become more confident about their profit.
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

"We all know that Bitcoin price is not in a good place right now.
That situation change anytime. When looking at the graph of
Bitcoin I think, a lot of things may change in the coming months.
It has become easy to overlook the positive developments
happening in the Bitcoin world today.
"
TupMan007

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

"The Bitcoin price is not in a good place right now. I
believe that these positive news can have an impact
on bitcoin price.Hoping for some positive news!
"
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

I have been observing a trend from last year bitcoin price movements to this year movement.
 I have observed how we're getting so much positive news and adoption about bitcoin this year, but still the prices refuse to go up. If this was last year a single positive news will have pumps the prices by at least 10% or more.
Its that positive news don't longer have any effect on the price movement or is their any manipulation going on.

Good question.

It does seem like that right now, even with all the institutional investors coming into the market which would have caused rallies last year, markets are unmoved by these pieces of news.

The primary reason to me is that the overwhelmingly high amounts of uncalled for bearish sentiment that is within the market because of the end of the bull market from last year. The market essentially dips, consolidates, and moves sideways without much vertical movements whatsoever. That's how historical bear markets have always been like, including 2014, the most recent one.

Positive news only takes effect on the price if the sentiment is bullish within the market, and people are proactively finding something to FOMO buy on, or overhype about. Some other user that I can't remember mentioned this as well in a previous reply months ago, and I completely agree with him. It doesn't happen in bear markets. It's one of the reasons why buying now is probably going to prove extremely wise, as prices are incredibly low, market sentiment is overly bearish, and even with some obvious institutional inflow, prices are still not moving much. Great time for long term accumulation.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

Yes. positive news have a big impact to bitcoin price because good news is a big promotion to us and if all people spread a positive news about bitcoin the prices will goes up and people will believe that bitcoin is not a big trouble that you'll lost all your money and it will attract investors.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

Of course it has an impact. Any news related to crypto could make, from big to small impact, positive to negative impact. Others sometimes rely on news, it could give them a hint on what will be the next move of price but of course don't always rely on them.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

Yes. positive news have a big impact to bitcoin price because good news is a big promotion to us and if all people spread a positive news about bitcoin the prices will goes up and people will believe that bitcoin is not a big trouble that you'll lost all your money and it will attract investors.
Yeah good  news creates trust and confidence for the investors that’s why if investors heard some bad concerns it will start ed to slip away, because it is a matter financial aspects in which it needs, trust.

Quadrant75

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

I have been observing a trend from last year bitcoin price movements to this year movement.
 I have observed how we're getting so much positive news and adoption about bitcoin this year, but still the prices refuse to go up. If this was last year a single positive news will have pumps the prices by at least 10% or more.
Its that positive news don't longer have any effect on the price movement or is their any manipulation going on.

I think people are now more on gaining or getting the profit even if it is not that much. They are no longer holding their bitcoin for longer period of time.
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

People tend to react to news be it positively or negatively. Good news tend to influence price positively as newbies come into crypto and invest.Also, some experience investors tend to accumulate more bitcoin. Bad news on the other hand create panic and influence bitcoin price negatively. Inexperience trader will want to sell their assets at any price to cut loss and the news will ward off new investors from investing their income in to crypto.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

Actually positive news will have impact on the price of the bitcoin. Positive news about bitcoin will motivate people to invest in the bitcoin which will increase the demand of the bitcoin and as a result the price will also increase.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

Positive news can help to bitcoin to pump the value because they can help to advertise to people to invest to bitcoin and have interest and that is very good news if they see positive news about bitcoi and to cryptocurrency. I hope more good news to come.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:17:59 AM

Positive news will always break margins, as news broke btc may get ETF approval, the price range broke a margin of about $8000 USD under a week. but, soon after the rejection, the market came back to normal correction. So, more positive news, more optimistic news results seen in practice to bitcoin prices going up.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:01:49 AM

I think positive news can have some impact on the bitcoin price, why? because most of us believe in the news that is not yet confirmed, maybe if many people will be known that bitcoin price will make another ATH's after a month or maybe tomorrow, then surely a lot of investors and even small investors will buy bitcoin now because they are now expecting with a good profit.
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:40:06 AM

Actually positive news will have impact on the price of the bitcoin. Positive news about bitcoin will motivate people to invest in the bitcoin which will increase the demand of the bitcoin and as a result the price will also increase.

You are correct. I think not only the crypto market but also all other markets are influenced by the news. The positive news will help the market have good feedback and vice versa.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

Yes, positive news is an important factor for the growth of bitcoins price, it gives a positive impact to all investors /people to invest in bitcoin and for that theres a big chance to a high demand inwhich could increase the price of btc....
alentmay

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

Negative news is customarily a kick in the testicles that affects things instantly.

Most positive news is a wishy washy thing that might happen in the future. You think to yourself 'ooh, that's nice' and expect it to never happen, which is often the case.

2014 was filled with incredible good news but the price was only going one way. Gox certainly did not help but it was a natural decline after the euphoria of a bubble had gone. Same as this one. Trying to stop it would be like trying to turn the tide back.
If negative news are putting ban impact on bitcoin price then defiantly good news will also affect the market in a better way. When we see any good news spreading in the market it really effect the bitcoin price too much people start investing there and therefore the price goes up.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

bear markets are caused by excessive supply and low demand, not a lack of good news lol.

i've been saying this for a long time: good news will never reverse a bear market. at best, it's a catalyst for a short squeeze.

bad news will never reverse a bull market, either. just think of the silk road bust in 2013, or the btc-e bust in 2017. the people still clinging to the notion that "the 2014 bear market was caused by mt gox" don't know how to read charts and don't understand market cycles (wyckoff, elliot, etc).

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: