Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get merited?  (Read 694 times)
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

You will get merit if a member will give you ,but asking for merit is not good. To obtain merit from other members always make a high quality and constructive post where you help the forum and the new comers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:14:42 AM

1 or 2 lines don't seem enough sorry to say, for merits the posts should be much more detailed, adding value and constructive according to the quality of the forum is concerned. So please look into it, and hope for the best for yourself.The more constructure and value adding your post, the better the merit possibility.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:01:29 AM

I see that the thread that you created is still not useful enough for other people, try to create a more useful topic, make it like creating an article, look for references to topics that are easy to understand that you think other people do not know and do not get out of the topic you created.
make a topic such as creating an article in the blog
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

Recently I saw a lot of people getting merited for posting their strategies on the right time to invest on coins, analysis on the current market and what will be the consequences of ETF approval etc. These posts were detailed, constructive and full of data which is why I thought they were merited. However, I checked your post history and sadly it looks very poor to me because most of them are 1-2 line sentences with vague concepts.
cryptoJJJ

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

I’m a newbie and non English, so chances for me to get any merit are small or none exiting.
As far as I can see, to get merit, you need to be threads starter, or post as one of the first, quality posts are not that important, just pick the right category for your threads.
The merit system isn’t fair, but nothing in life or crypto is.
Acoje

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

Be equip with knowledge and information about crypto process, then try to help as much as you can, merit will come along the way... but don't think that every help you made you'll be given merit... have patience to wait for someone to notice you hard work.
Itzaman

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

useful post not bring merit for me also,usually they give merit if doing good service like in "service" board. There is so much merit to grab.

I recall seeing 2-3 threads where few senior members were giving merits away - anyone with decent quality and constructive posting history could apply and get rewarded.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10731

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

useful post not bring merit for me also,usually they give merit if doing good service like in "service" board. There is so much merit to grab.

I recall seeing 2-3 threads where few senior members were giving merits away - anyone with decent quality and constructive posting history could apply and get rewarded.
You’ve barely being posting for just under two weeks. I took nearly two months to get my first merit ... Senior members and merit sources do come to the Beginners & Help board and read through posts, but you need to stand-out a bit to be noticed through your posts. It’s way better to post a low amount of posts but putting thought into them, than quick one or two lined posts which are similar to every other post on the thread.

By the way, services is not a great place for merit I’d say. Merit is also not grabbable, but earnable.
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

You can get merit if your post are very useful and helpful for others. Your post must be very much detailed and costructive based on the thread concerned.
tokexchain

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

Well, i know most of you are going to say,"post useful stuffs", show your quality, dont go with quantities. Its all only for saying. My posts are not that useless and i always post hoping it will be helping people here. But never get that merit points.I dont think its only about what you post, its somehow about, who you know and also about who is in your contact. Do you guys agree ?

Just be helpful and don't just post for the idea of post height or weight, in time some merit will arrive - I have a couple of accounts for different projects, and it is not necessarily who you know but is how you deliver useful and helpful information in a concise manner.
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

useful post not bring merit for me also,usually they give merit if doing good service like in "service" board. There is so much merit to grab

Good trip, Thanks for bringing the attention. Even I am looking for merits. Thanks alot.
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

Hello Dude, I am sorry. Don't spend your precious time just for earning merit, it's not worth.
Many peoples sell their "full member" rank just only $400 USD.  

Your precious 6 months or 12 months is only worth $400 USD ?
It's not worth

People who can afford more than 500 USD Never will want to have  a full member account. they have many more things to do rather buying a bitcoin talk .
KennethDarnell

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

After seeing your post history, I can tell you that you are definitely not posting to help the community. These one liner posts which are so vague and distorted in concept wouldn't help the newcomers or the oldies. Better try to post something informative which is backed up by data and sources. I have seen many good posts getting meritted till now. You should check them to get an idea.
SmartMetro54

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:08:38 PM

I think you should increase the quality of your posts. Most of the previous posts you made does not make sense to me. People usually gain merit for posting their analysis which is legit and backed by information, data and source. You should try posting something like that too and keep visiting the forum for posts that gets meritted and learn from them.
IndependentWild87

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

How can you earn merits without giving useful posts? There is no other ways of earning merits. And we should keep patience to gain good ranks.
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:01:42 PM

You must have to keep trying by giving informative posts. Otherwise you can't get good merits as well as ranks. So keep posting.
BigBlackSheep57

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:36:26 PM

To get merited you have to contribute in community by submitting good post that should have quality. Having quality does not mean it has to contain only positive news it can contains constructive criticism too.
nicolacormier

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:40:20 PM

Post any really meaningful and useful posts, then you will receive merits
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:44:48 PM

Hello Dude, I am sorry. Don't spend your precious time just for earning merit, it's not worth.
Many peoples sell their "full member" rank just only $400 USD.  

Your precious 6 months or 12 months is only worth $400 USD ?
It's not worth

Do you realize that most of these accounts that are being sold were stolen at some point? If you buy one of such accounts there are various bad things that can happen:
-somebody finds out that your account has been asleep for a long time and then changed the style and will ask you to confirm that you have access to its old addresses
-the real owner of the account will wake up and lock it
-the seller will take your money and not give you the account
-the seller will take the money and claim that you've stolen the account

While trading is not moderated if someone finds out you'll get red trust, pure and simple.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

I dont think its only about what you post
Trust me it's really about what you post that will get you merits. Even if you're helping out with what you post but you created it in a very generic way that even a newbie could do then in the eyes of other users its just like a simple post. You need to have a strategy of getting the attention of those people who are sending merits. Unique posts can get you merits as well depends on the content and value of the article or reply that you make. Effort and patience is the key in ranking up. You just have to wait for that moment to come and better improve the way you post to get to the next rank that you desired.
its somehow about, who you know and also about who is in your contact. Do you guys agree ?
I somewhat agree with this. If you are active in the forum you can build network of friends and those people will notice the way you post and they will reward you for a post that they find helpful and valuable to the community. Sharing merits with friends to posts that are insignificant or trading merits to friends is against the rules. Abusing the merit system can get your account banned or red tagged.

I myself have been posting in this forum, I know I'm not an expert when it comes to acquiring merits but I always find time to take extra effort without actually expecting to get merits.
As long as I can help out others and share my little knowledge about anything that involves in crypto then I'm good.

Posting in the right section as well could get you more merits to a post that is substantial.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: