Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:23:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't we accept bitcoin is going through developmental stages  (Read 548 times)
popsywura (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

A lot of noise and FUD news was been said about the price movements of bitcoin lately. We are expecting bitcoin price to move up faster without considering the facts that the process of cryptocurrencies revolution comes in stages. Even the fiat currencies also pass through some stages before it become stabilized.

In every sphere of life, there is always a revolution and developmental stages which I believe is also affecting bitcoin too. Let have believe that this process will stabilize bitcoin in the long run and be more acceptable.
BTCisAngelCoin

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

Bitcoin growing and stabilizing. I think Bitcoin Price will not be able to effect Fud News. Because everyone is aware of Bitcoin. But in the current condition of Bitcoin, its value will surely meet its goal. But the interest of the people is increasing in bitcoin, it can affect the price.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

A lot of noise and FUD news was been said about the price movements of bitcoin lately. We are expecting bitcoin price to move up faster without considering the facts that the process of cryptocurrencies revolution comes in stages. Even the fiat currencies also pass through some stages before it become stabilized.

In every sphere of life, there is always a revolution and developmental stages which I believe is also affecting bitcoin too. Let have believe that this process will stabilize bitcoin in the long run and be more acceptable.

I agree with you.
Bitcoin is still relatively young, new and revolutionary product.
Until now, mostly very young and inexperienced users joined.
We still don't have much big and experienced investors here.
Also, no so many merchants accept bitcoin and we are still not mainstream.
So, it's natural that right now bitcoin is affected by any bad news, rumors etc.
I expect that in the long term bitcoin will continue to grow.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
SlaveKing

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

Bitcoin is currently the most secure and profitable. You're right, Bitcoin is still in development phase. Buy Bitcoin will be at a stable level. Make profits for investors Future prospect Bitcoin will be more acceptable than before.
listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

Bitcoin now grow up and stable in crypto market. I think fud new can not affect in bitcoin price. now people aware about bitcoin and they have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin.I think people demand are make sure the affect bitcoin price. Bitcoin will meet its goal.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:04:29 AM

Really though we know that bitcoin has done so much development on the past few years of its existence but still there are more room for it to grow and develop fully as a cryptocurrency or decentralized digital currency. Yet i was hoping that they could do more on the market price drop and get a strategic way that it could not go stress over those investors who are loyally and patiently waiting for a good market price increase.
njklhwioa

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:13:22 AM

In economics, of course, there will be going up and down. But I believe that BTC, despite its development period, is still the leading and most reliable cryptosystem. I hope BTC will develop stronger in the future.
BTCCavalletto

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

Yes this is true, fraud are try to make false news regarding bitcoin price. Bit coin price will be stable soon. It will more the 6500 at the end of the month I believe. Bit is not development stage its already developed. I think it’s the high time to invest here.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

Bitcoin has gained popularity even though negative news are heard daily through media's and new's people all over the globe are very much interested and willing to accept Bitcoin now a days .. Some companies  like Japan, Germany  etc are coming forward accepting Bitcoin investments . Japan has legalized Bitcoin which is a technically developed country  . Bitcoin is used for booking air tickets,coffee shops and for booking accommodations in hotels  so we can expect that Bitcoin can be accepted and is going through development stages .
erhildijamel

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

Yes, I definitely agree that bitcoin is still under a developmental stage wherein market price is still undergoing fluctuations due to it's volatility and somehow this may have been in transition stage going for a much stable currency in the future. More importantly, bitcoin will soon further grow as this is on the process of development not only with it's technology but also on how it become more useful to the community.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

Bitcoin now more reliable and secure. I think you are absolutely right Bitcoin still in development. In my opinion Bitcoin are better option to investment. Bitcoin ensure profit for investor.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

in the past people have spread FUD and then succeeded in making the price go lower so that they can buy cheaper bitcoins and made a lot of profit from it. that made them want to do it again and again every time there was an opening.
eventually everyone else saw that and started bullshitting on the internet hoping that they could get the same results. that is why the internet is filled with nonsense about bitcoin during each small dip!

There is a FOMO brewing...
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

In economics, of course, there will be going up and down. But I believe that BTC, despite its development period, is still the leading and most reliable cryptosystem. I hope BTC will develop stronger in the future.
yes right, the future is a true goal of BTC, not a great value for a moment, BTC has provided a lot of experience that is very meaningful for cryptocurrency fans

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

The continuous bitcoin market has strong price movements, indicating that it is attracting a lot of attention from investors. Bitcoin is still in the development phase, but it is becoming more and more famous and acquiring new investors. And I believe that over time, market development will gradually stabilize

pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 721

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

Agree with the mate. For something so revolutionary, it will take a good amount of time for it to be implemented worldwide.
There might be ups and downs, people criticizing it , media reporting it as scams/ponzis,bubble , banks and finance services opposing to it but at the end the technology will survive if it has a good potential and in the case of BTC it does have that potential. I believe it will not only survive through the long run but will also be implemented through out the world.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bonballi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:08:56 PM

Every currency go through three stages, introductional, developmental and lastly stagnant state. Bitcoin hasn't been stable for a long time right now which indicates that it is still developing the trust among users and investors. Once it gets stable completely, it will come out of developmental state.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

I don't think it is going through a development stage. I think the banking elite are trying to move in on it. They want to regulate and control it, and they want to move as many coins as they can out of the crypto payment sector. This will probably result in a massive price increase, but render it unusable for everyday transactions. I expect it will end up rated as a AAA security, and it will be used by the bankers to underpin the value of their own digital currencies.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

It is not.The fact that the price has gone down is because of the reject from the ETF. But this should not be the reason, people are giving it attention for no reason. It should not be the reason though.
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

Developmental stage would be wrong to say here. The reason this coin is suffering is due to us. We have fret over the ETF news for no reason whatsoever, which was not that related to the extent we made it to be. The market has been in a dip for a long time. Let's hope this slip up from our end won't cost us more.
CoinOnTheBeach321

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

Every product in an industry have a life cycle from embryo, to introduction, development/growth to stagnant/decline. Bitcoin is still a very new and fresh concept slowly stepping out from embryonic to introduction to its very many potential users. Once its familiarized and adapted, the growth phase will begin rapidly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: