Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] EZYcount - LET'S AUTOMATE ACCOUNTING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 627 times)
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

I like your price politics and that you have low supply same time. But tell me please how could you get your hard cap? Smiley I mean you aimed to collect $2m with total supply of 20m coins and in that case you need to sell all coins without paying bounty program, advisors, marketing, exchange listing(if in tokens). How is it possible? Smiley
But all other things got me interested in coin

the colleague is unfortunately right, the market is bloody. no one buys an ico concept with much better potential. wait for this difficult period, or give other conditions. do not fill this cap up to 5%

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Azazello82

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

we will support this project. Smiley
EZYcountHQ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 40

EZYcount - AI ACCOUNTING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

I like your price politics and that you have low supply same time. But tell me please how could you get your hard cap? Smiley I mean you aimed to collect $2m with total supply of 20m coins and in that case you need to sell all coins without paying bounty program, advisors, marketing, exchange listing(if in tokens). How is it possible? Smiley
But all other things got me interested in coin

We have been a business running since years. Thus we can pay our bounty program, advisors, marketing and everything else in with fiat. Every single Token is going to be sold during the Token-Sale. We know that this is not a common thing to do but as we do not aim to be common I guess we are doing the right thing Wink
Hankcok5

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:23:09 PM

EZYcount will develop an AI-powered accounting system over existing software that will free entrepreneurs and small business owners from accounting tasks.
EZYcountHQ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:13:10 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 09:58:08 AM by EZYcountHQ

NEWS

In today`s blog our CEO Vivien Fuhrer speaks about "Why AI accounting is the ONLY solution" to the problems self-employed are facing.
Please feel free to check it our HERE
Reading time: 2 mins

EZYcountHQ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:45:39 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 08:07:58 PM by EZYcountHQ

NEWS

Our Privat sale phase 1 ends in 3 hours ! Afterwards the 10% bonus phase will start.

setpass

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:45:37 AM

Administrative tasks are cumbersome, time-consuming and prevent owners from focusing their time and energy growing their business.

We see accounting as the most time-consuming and unnecessarily cumbersome admin task admin task facing small businesses today, it can also be extremely stressful and nerve-wracking for people doing this for the first time.

At EZYcount, we envisage accounting for the self-employed and small business owners as being automated and decentralised so they can focus on what matters instead of managing accounts.

Accounting can and should be completed automatically by EZYcount AI. Connection to payment systems, e-commerce websites and invoicing systems enable the AI to complete tasks automatically that would manually take hours to do. Bookings are created automatically and fully completed financial statements are available within a couple of clicks, and following analysis of your data, EZYcount AI can provide you with tips to improve your financial stability.

We also support strong data ownership laws that protect individuals and ensure they have ownership of their data. Decentralisation ensures you will have full ownership of your data and can decide how it should be used

If you are one of the millions of self-employed people, who struggle with admin tasks, the aforementioned might seem like a fantasy pipedream; however it’s not, it’s a reality. It’s as real as other derided ideas such as self-driving cars, rockets to Mars, and robotics that carry out our daily chores. Join on us our mission to prove the power of AI to carry out our business admin tasks !
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

The EZYcount TaaL tokens are tradable and are designed to appreciate in value as the EZYcount products become more popular and the demand for the license tokens increases. They, therefore, represent an opportunity for investors and for EZYcount product users.
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
EZYcountHQ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:09:42 PM

NEWS

Read our new Blog "Accounting industry - innovation-friendly or not?" HERE
Reading time: 3 Minutes

Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:07:13 AM

the concept of this project is very innovative, and I think this project is very feasible for us to support. so that this project can develop rapidly in the future.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

the concept of this project is very innovative, and I think this project is very feasible for us to support. so that this project can develop rapidly in the future.
you're right, because with a lot of people that support this project at least can make all the team much more excited again in developing the project.
IrishGirl710

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

Blocknode is on one of my favorite staking websites StakeCube Smiley Site has fun for everyone so will be great for BND:)
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:40:08 PM

this is a project using the ARDOR platform, this can make a new trick to attract many investors to participate, EZYcount also has a program
which is still rarely used by other ico, maybe this will be bombing soon, and of course in the future this EZY has good prospects, good luck.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:27:03 AM

this is a project using the ARDOR platform, this can make a new trick to attract many investors to participate, EZYcount also has a program
which is still rarely used by other ico, maybe this will be bombing soon, and of course in the future this EZY has good prospects, good luck.
wow, it looks like this project promises if in the future it can develop to success, we certainly look forward to this successful project with the cohesiveness of all those in this project for success will certainly be easy to achieve.
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:37:09 AM

EZYcount will Combine AI and blockchain technology will enable us to revolutionize the accounting industry for small businesses not only in Switzerland but around the world.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:37:14 AM

I look at private sale stage 2 is still running for 22 more days and hopefully, satisfactory results obtained thus increasingly facilitate development projects.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
milomeo

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:53:38 AM

I think it has great potential and hope to be part of the campaign participants will bring good impact to the future of the project
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:27:45 AM

Managing accounting is really hard to be done even though it's just for personal need.
Especially for everyone who had never learned to do it.
But with EZYcount, we'll get so much help and won't get frustrated on managing the accounting problem.
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:05:27 AM

the idea of this project is very interesting and has a very useful purpose. and I think the concept in this project can attract the attention of many people to support the development of the project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: