Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][MAXIMUM EXCHANGE] - ⚡⚡ MAXIMUM EXCHANGE . ICO ⚡⚡  (Read 254 times)
RankerCan (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:12:07 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 05:22:58 PM by RankerCan

|     FAQ    |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     |

✅  Why we created Maximum ?
We create Maximum to help crypto investors generate a passive income through our profitable source of products, we offer to consumer and also able to trade and exchange different cryptocurrencies through our exchange platform.

✅  What is Maximum ?
Maximum is a Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange that offer to reinvent the sharing economics by combing the power of  Maximum (MMT) token and decentralization to deliver profits to our holder of Maximum (MMT) token from our daily revenue and Offer investors other opportunities to make Profit as well on maximum exchange platform  

✅  What are Maximum Token (MMT) ?
The Maximum Tokens (MMT) are Erc20 utility tokens that enable token holders with 90% share of the daily revenue generated from Maximum decentralize exchange. Maximum Tokens also offer other benefits of being a token holder of maximum tokens such as MMT Holders get 90% of listing fees when listing a newCoin or token on our exchange

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

Sorry for the indelicate question. And when will more informative information about your project appear? White paper, information about the team?

RankerCan (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

Sorry for the indelicate question. And when will more informative information about your project appear? White paper, information about the team?

Thank you for being the first to comment on our Ann Thread.

Whitepaper along with info related to  Roadmap and Team will be available very soon.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
graygelato

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:16:23 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 02:51:10 PM by graygelato

Do you have any bounty program ? can you share details.
RankerCan (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:22:03 PM

Do you have any bounty program ? can you share details.

Yes, the program has an Affiliate Program. 1,250,000 Maximum Tokens will be used for promotion of Maximum token as well as maximum Platform. By offering bounty hunters and influencers maximum tokens to review and promote maximum token as well as Maximum platform to others.
We have a lot to offer for potential hunters.

pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:31:51 PM

These three offers are very attractive for token holders and will help the platform in gathering more and more investors.
  • 90% of trading fees will be shared with tokens holders daily.
  • 90% of maximum exchange profit from listing new Tokens or coins on maximum exchanges platform will be shared with token holders.
  • Offering margin trading with 7x leverages on trading different cryptocurrencies on maximum Exchange platform to help investors profit more using a small investment.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:38:14 PM

While majority of ICOs keep the supply of tokens in billions, this platform has only 12 million (MMT) tokens to offer. Lesser the supply more will be demand and higher will be the price.
RankerCan (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:40:40 PM

Thank you for being the first to comment on our Ann Thread.

Whitepaper along with info related to  Roadmap and Team will be available very soon.

We have updated the Thread. You can now check the whitepaper and also see the profile of CEO/Founder.

Let me know if you have any more query.

bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

Exchanges are prone to cyber attacks all the time. Wt measures this exchange will take to avoid any hack? This is my biggest concern before I invest my money here.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
RankerCan (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

Exchanges are prone to cyber attacks all the time. Wt measures this exchange will take to avoid any hack? This is my biggest concern before I invest my money here.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

I don't know if it is just me but the influx of exchange based ICO  is on the rise recently, I personally think we are having a big issue here if care is not talking because if they end up a scam hey not only disappear with ICO fund but also  traders fund on their exchange

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
cointraderr

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:19:20 AM

This sounds very cool to me that in case of any unforeseen scenario like hacking of exchange, investors will be reimbursed 100% of there funds and they have 24 hour supports to deal with any issues that may occur.
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:25:08 AM

This sounds very cool to me that in case of any unforeseen scenario like hacking of exchange, investors will be reimbursed 100% of there funds and they have 24 hour supports to deal with any issues that may occur.

Customer care is very important in making or breaking of any company. The focus should not only be to gather money and leave the investors on there own. A good customer care will definitely help them go up.

graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:28:35 AM

crowdfunding dates?
RankerCan (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:31:14 AM

crowdfunding dates?

• Pre sale Of MMT Starts July 27 Ends September 17
  • Stage 1 Starts September 18 ENDS October 26
  • Stage 2 Starts Oct 27 Ends November 30

szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:33:46 AM

This is worth to invest?
RankerCan (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:34:08 AM

tarber0

Activity: 150
Merit: 7

BAANX

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:39:12 AM

No doubt its cool. Plz tell me the difference between this and altedy exists exchanges? What are the security measurements working behind this exchange?

BAAN►X | The Cryptobank Revolution (http://www.baanx.com)
►ANNOUNCE (http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3052592)
Okky ID

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:40:10 AM

We know that many exchange platform right now. So, what is the special advantage of Maximum exchange that makes this different from the others? I am sure it should have certain features. Let me know about it.  Smiley  
RankerCan (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:43:44 AM

I don't know if it is just me but the influx of exchange based ICO  is on the rise recently, I personally think we are having a big issue here if care is not talking because if they end up a scam hey not only disappear with ICO fund but also  traders fund on their exchange

We will be hundred percent transparent with everything we do on Maximum exchange platform and make sure whatever we are doing is legally compliance by the books. books - as a world cryptocurrencies exchange.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: