Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:13:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AlphaCar will provide enabling environment for the Auto Industry to thrive  (Read 103 times)
Sama517 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

With the emergence of the AlphaCar token economy, the automotive industry will be further improved upon in terms of more investment and accessibility to shared information. The project has a very clear go and objective as detailed on its roadmap and whitepaper. Get in touch and be part of this revolutionary project in the automotive industry.

ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4390635.msg39103759#msg39103759

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
sufiasyl

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

Having the automobile industry on board is a great thing indeed. Getting an access on the tokens will lead to a much wider market and will have a larger platform for the people to take place. hopefully other companies will take part and will engage in environmentally friendly projects too.
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

AlphaCar Token is going to be the best token of the time. Because its structure is very strong and promising. Token's features are also made in advanced technology. I think it will do something good in the future.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

At this moment AlphaCare token are more potential and secure. It will get more profit and provide better service for investor. its feature are very nice. I think AlphaCars future are more profitable.
jefrystar

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:00:35 AM

Safe driving is a real need of the world to solve the road accident issues. AlphaCAr being involved to come up with a solution that can help the economy and also can make a safe world. I suggest you research according to your need and if found satisfied, go for their offers.
CryptoBry714

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:43:50 PM

This is really nice news for the crypto currency market. This proves that market is getting more popular as well as the more broad. I have gone through the article and find this project good. I hope that this will deliver its maximum capabilities.
BlackAngel999

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

"AlphaCar is Token Economy community, developed by a team to serve the global automotive industry and its users. Their project seems very promising with features like Car Sharing: Share cars safely through blockchain and IoV tech. Very impressive and exciting for car lovers and users around the world.
"
cryptofun888

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:45:34 AM

Alphacar is a ICO that brings a platform where all the automobile related tools like, car design sharing, shared R&D on cars, car sharing, car maintenance & repairs, car financing etc. will be available for the automobile users. Their roadmap looks very impressive, community is also growing well right now, the team behind the project is very strong too. Very promising ICO for car lovers.
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

To be honest, Alphacar looks like a ICO designed for the car enthusiasts or car owners only as it includes tools like design sharing, R&D that can be shared, car maintenance etc. It really does not look fascinating for people like me who don't own a car. But, their roadmap looks interesting and the team is very renowned and full of potential. Hopefully, car enthusiasts will be interested.
HarryBrace

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

Alphacar looks very interesting to me as it promises to bring all the car related tools on one single platform. Many people can start designing and working on their dream car and others will definitely be benefited from the car sharing, maintenance and repair tools. Their community has already grown huge and the team behind them also looks very capable.
NavigateSamurai055

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

Looks like a project with great vision. I think it will do good as a ICO because of their unique idea. And if they work perfectly they will be quite popular.
IndependentWild87

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

Have you joined it yet? I need a complete review about. As far as i saw this project seems like a okay project to me. I am looking for more reviews about it.
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:06:25 PM

I am planning to join AlphaCar’s bounty program. It will help me to do further research about it. I hope it will be a good experience for me.
Spidorkal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:41:31 AM

LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE LISTING FOR YOUR TOKEN?? ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE AN AIRDROP THROUGH THE EXCHANGE IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR LISTING?

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make an AirDrop to 50,000 (and growing) of our Exchange customers, and also add your token to our trading system (listing on Ecex.Exchange)  🔥 🔥 🔥

Listing with an Airdrop only requires one single deposit of the token to Ecex by the listing team.

Currently offering support for ERC20 tokens. Stellar integration coming soon!!! Contact us for details!

Tell us if you found us on bitcointalk!

ECEX EXCHANGE WEBSITE:
🔥 🔥https://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

CONTACT ECEX BY EMAIL:
info@ecex.exchange

ECEX TWITTER PAGE:
https://twitter.com/PlanetZiggurat/
EvelynAriana

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:39:01 PM

The projects with clear goal only sounds legit and effective, and only succh projects attract me. This project which has a clear goal, seems promising , having moreaccess to the shared information is what sounds more secure and reliable. I am looking forward to how this project works in future.      
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: