Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are crypto signals leak services and how do they work?  (Read 483 times)
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

If you don’t know how to trade, but still do day trading, you will likely see yourself losing your hard-earned Bitcoins. Trading crypto is not meant as a gamble, so you should not use it like one. In the search for guidance many new traders end up in several telegram and discord channels — and it worsens their situation way too often because you can never know how authentic these channels are and also paying expensive monthly “membership fees” for a newbie is very hard.

That’s where new kind of services called “leak services” came in. These services basically does exactly what they are called (no pun intended) . They leak premium crypto channels signals in realtime. some of these services leak more than 15 best performing premium crypto channels which would cost more than 2 btc to buy memberships of these premium channels for a fraction of the price. These services works because they only leak most reputable premium channels. I use some of these services and put them to the test — in the most unstable times! Let’s see how they did.

i have used more than 3 services but only 1 service works for me. 2 of these services didn’t sent me real time signals and later stop sending us any signals. Only 1 service is working fine from 4 month, they use powerful relay bot in order to instantly relay all content . Each message contains a timestamp which will allow you to verify the exact time any content has been posted on the original VIP/Premium Channel. Getting real time leak signals is important because you don’t have to worry about missing them before original VIP/Premium Channel premium members.

This service is called “cryptoleaks”

Do cryptoleaks really works?

yes! i was pleasantly surprised because i am actually getting real time crypto signal leaks also i was already member of 2 premium telegram channels , bitcoin bravado and artems vip and was paying 0.10 btc/month just to get these signals and was getting signals on telegram and same leaked signals on crypto leaks discord server at same time so i cancel both and stop paying both channels and and still getting real time signals from those 2 channels plus 13 other premium channels in my discord crypto leaks channel.

i was also surprised they leak signals from multiple range of premium channels, there are few margin trade/bitmex channels which works amazing. i got success rate more than 90% with tight stop loss and i am actually making quite amount of money from these private premium bitmex groups, specially in bear markets. There are few day trading short term premium channels and few premium tradingview top traders private channels to get good technical analysis and strategies consisting of total 15 premium channels.

What i like about crypto leaks is they don’t act like a signal leak service instead crypto leak service because they just don’t leak premium channels signal but also leak premium crypto reports and courses like monthly crypto magazines,crypto reports and tradingview pro courses.

They have many paid courses but a paid course from tradingview top trader cryptopicasso called “Crypto Picasso — Elliot Wave & Market Psychology Course” is amazing which i really really liked and learned a lot.

Final verdict:

Should you use crypto signals leak services? well it depends on you. if you can’t pay or don’t want to pay those premium channels to get quality signals and strategies then why not? you should give it a try. cryptoleaks is currently having a big promotion and you can get their private discord membership at fraction of price which is quite a deal since you are getting signal leaks from more than 15 premium highly reputable crypto channels. These Vip Channels would cost over 2 BTC just to purchase all but available all at fraction of price at cryptoleaks.

To learn more about cryptoleaks click here

(i don't own cryptoleaks but i i am user of this service and have affiliate relation with service)

If you do not have any trading knowledge, do not know the basics and cannot make decisions all by yourself based on your strategy, trying to find a shortcut will never work as you will still end up losing anyway, except that you will have someone to blame for your predicaments.

These signals are only after the VIPs they can keep scooping their money from them all in the name of signals. Learn how to do it yourself and you will be way better off at the end which you will be happy you did.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

Leak from premium crypto channel.
There are news that does make a difference in price of a crypto.
But these so called crypto channels and group makes a profit on expense of their own members.
It's much better to research yourself than getting a news when people already started to dump.
That is just it! They make profit at the expense of their members, and even if they do not, trading is not just something anyone should rely on signals for making their own decisions when learning alone can help make you a better trader and be able to make quality decisions yourself over time.

I have never seen someone who has joined signals thinking it is a quick way to doing it right, without complaining at the end. Learn, do enough research and practices, as these are the only way you can get the best from trading.
kolzym

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:06:44 AM

A total rise of 427%. This coin traded very well...good buy orders for long time.....ppl r exiting by making profit 🤑🤑team promoted in chatbox very well...for long time..See you all at the next signal🤑🤑
Madfighter

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:44:21 PM

Weve got a good signal leak discord server with over 20 Premium leaks and a lot of good restreams!

Come and test it.
https://discord.gg/p3Vwtaq

See you there
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:22:57 AM

I have never used signal assistance, because there is no accurate signal, if the signal is true it is because of coincidence and I believe more in myself
Agree with you because yourself is a powerful weapon for trading.
Experience is the key to success and being patient is a condition that must be done.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Crypto_Emirates

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 08:08:33 AM

Want to introduce server that I have been using for at least 1 year.

I was really noob at beginning and lost a lot of crypto because of bad trades — then i started to search for signal providers, of course I paid some providers a lot of crypto and mostly it ended with no profit and expensive fees to join those groups. Understood that I cant continue like that and then luckily I found Crypto Cartel Original — they where first who started to leak signals ,info and everything from paid groups fro small fee. At beginning i didnt believe in it as I got scammed few times in this field, but this definitely wasnt a scam thing.

So here are some features that they have and I hope someone can get help from them as I did , have been making profit every month with them , just need to follow the top channels and do exactly what they say and You will be safe in bear market.

✅ They have more than 70 leaked channels.
✅ They have smartoptions all Top providers
✅ Very small fee for this content — its even possible to get membership for 49$ (but this cheapest option does not include 17 top channels.)
✅ They soon will sell AI and TG copy trader bots — they posted results from AI tests and till now its one of the best Indicator Trading Bots.
✅ They are adding new channels almost very month , sometimes twice in month , so they reinvest their earning to improve server.
✅ They have first hand sources — so there is no delay between original sources.
✅ They have their own analyst with very good results and his signals till now are for free.
✅ They post a lot of free signals to public , so you even can make profit from those.
✅ They work on Discord and Telegram, so both platforms are working well with the same content.
✅ There is more good features and possibilities with them , but will let You check them, as I could write about them all day. Dont forget to check feedbacks channel , amazing reviews about them .

This is thanks post to them , I wish more people find them and dont overpay to some scammers or original sources, for their fee you cant get even one paid source, but here you can compare Your TA and thoughts with many Top trader ideas.

Check their website , as I understood its under construction — as they dont have time for it , they spend better time on server upgrades and dont work on marketing. But You will find small info about channels, membership fees and invite links .

Best Leak Server Ever. Must check ✅
 ▶️ https://www.cryptocartel.co
o11273406

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:41:39 PM

(i don't own cryptoleaks but i i am user of this service and have affiliate relation with service)

Yes you own it. Here is my message to you!

I recently paid here:
https://www.cryptoleaks.trade/ and I think you're a scammer but I will try to contact you anyways.

Please contact me asap: ocak365nc[at]gmail[.]com

I paid already and I see that you setup everything perfectly to scam people and I can't imagine how many people you scammed.

Again if it's not then send me your VIP  Discord server link to join.

Otherwise I will take your website down and report everything that you've done.
I know every signal detail about your promotions and services from Quora to Namecheap and deeply you have no idea.. what will happen.

I kindly ask you to refund or give me the reality or I'll show you the reality in anyway or other.
Do not be a Pakistan mother*ucker. If you're not.. then contact me.

That's all!
petsboem

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:07:38 PM

These guys are SCAM! Just have this chat with them:

Hello, I've just made a payment but don't no how to procede. My address I've send the ETH from is 0x01762230f8e26c5728fa03f73924b319bf5a0a01 Can you help me out?
How much did you pay?
0.12503600 ETH
I have not provide an mailaddress earlier...
Then you will need to pay again and put your valid email address, let me send you the ether address you should send to
payment details ETH 0xF63a7FD72802cd8Ae05966F4a86b7E4AF2333bf7
Okay, but will I'll be charged twice then?
No just pay again
To this address
Provided above
Okay, but what about the already-made-payment? #sry4asking
Should proceed in refunding as it got no email address attached
Ok, and how do I attach my email?
In payment note
I would like if you could send the money first back to: 0x01762230f8e26c5728fa03f73924b319bf5a0a01 then I will make the payment again.
Bit affraid by news like this:
https://medium.com/@open4profit/cryptoleaks-trade-is-a-scam-they-took-money-from-many-people-and-never-sent-any-discord-link-c10f23c4b4b2

Please prove otherwise... thank you!
Its automatic system for payment and refunding
Plus feel free to use our services or not
You are not automatic! I'm willing to use your services but also need some manual-service from you now.
I am not from Technical support and i already told you what you have to proceed with, else i can’t help you.
Have a good day
Don't make me post this chat all over the Internet just send back my payment please or ask your Technical Support todo so. The Netherlands is a big market for you guys and you don't want a bad name all over the Internet right?
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:43:30 PM

i just know what crypto signal leak thing is.
and also i've been wondering why do they made a thing like this if they really knew market price, isn't it more profitable by doing trading by themself. is it doing charity by helping other people getting rich?
come to your senses guy's.
ROTHKO

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:18:18 PM

I was also scammed from these f**ers. They never answered any of my emails and never sent anything as promised. Just a bastard scammer collecting people's money.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: