Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:21:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum different from other altcoin?  (Read 157 times)
jatinderbit (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

Hey guys i want to know about what make different from others altcoins.As you know there's alot of altcoin that have good potential and worthy.
Then why ethereum, is topmost altcoin.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

Ethereum as I know, is the pioneering coin for smart contracts, token platforms and dapps.
It brought new dimension to blockchain and cryptocrrency.
At  the time thousands of tokens are using the blockchain of ethereum to transact.
It's the most transacted coin in the world.
puzzling_rvat

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

Ethereum is really robust and great project with huge community which support it. Also there are many investors and people who are interested in ethereum. Thats why this alcoin the most powerful and stable at present time. Also we should bear in mind that lots of alcoins are built on the technology ETH.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

Ethereum as I know, is the pioneering coin for smart contracts, token platforms and dapps.
At  the time thousands of tokens are using the blockchain of ethereum to transact.

For me i think the difference is the support of investors because i believed ethereum has the highest number of investors among other altcoins due to its stability and profitablity
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

Hey guys i want to know about what make different from others altcoins.As you know there's alot of altcoin that have good potential and worthy.

large community behind and smart dev team is the key, why ethereum is different than others altcoins
and a lot of project created on ethereum blockchain, this make a huge demands come to ethereum

petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

You can see 60% of the ico project using the ethereum platform for making their tokens. this is what causes ethereum to be better than altcoins that have exchanges. ethereum technology has helped a lot of people.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

Simply because it brought more options into the blockchain community, it is the pioneer project that successly developed an advanced smart contract and tokenization platform, it is not a thing of decades ago in just a couple of years we have seen eth develop so much, the developers even actively working for upgrades and more features for scalability issues and mass adoption so i think ethereum ks gonna grow huge in coming years.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

Yes, of course ethereum is different from other altcoins. Ethereum is very strong with high community and investors. This is because of the smart contracts that are widely used by new projects to build their altcoins.
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

I think that Ethereum has become one of the first worthy projects offered to the crypto community. Further this project generate hype around yourself and and attracts the attention of investors from around the world. Now the Ethereum is the most popular altcoin.
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

Eth's organisation of working is the most suitable way. And Eth also has too much volumes and value that make it possible Eth's increasing at all.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

for me, there is no difference between etherum and othe alts coin
because they are all vulnerable to massive and incredible dumps

the only advantage etherum has is the pioneer of smart contracts, other than that, they are all shit and dump tokens.

don't tarry to long with etherum
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

Ethereum is the top altcoin because it has strong community support and they have a great product that can push their value in a longer time with the adoption of smart contract.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

Ethereum reputation is top in market so many peoples are believe the Ethereum community and these kind of top level coins are promising platform for long term investment so many peoples are like to invest on this coin. Ethereum is one of the stable currency in previous years so everyone trust this platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

All the altcoins on the market arev susceptible to dumping and they all have supporting communities for the coins. To me, ethereum is quite different from the other lats because i easily trade with it with comfort and no matter how it dumps,it will still rise
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:58:25 AM

yes, this are very good potentials that differentiate ethereum from other altcoin and it will remain the best among of them, it has very strong team and icos also use it blockchain for their transactions.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:04:40 AM

It has the highest market cap and many projects are using its smart contract.

That's the sole basis of everyone why an altcoin is different from other altcoins because many are investing to it and it's market cap tells almost everything.

But I'm not saying that all altcoins that has good market cap is a good coin/project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

Yes, Ethereum has a larger edge to other altcoins since it has already proven its worth by a large margin. It is the top 2 coin for how many years and has shown its highest potential.
Wanpush

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:09:46 AM

for me, there is no difference between etherum and othe alts coin
because they are all vulnerable to massive and incredible dumps

the only advantage etherum has is the pioneer of smart contracts, other than that, they are all shit and dump tokens.

don't tarry to long with etherum
but eth has big community and great smart contract. maybe without eth we cannot see the new altcoin like this, yes i know there are many platfroms can be used to make a token. but IMO eth still the best
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:13:57 AM

Yes, ETH is very different from other altcoins. This is a huge unique platform on which many new altcoins will start. All coins in the market are interconnected and some very similar to each other.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

Because of its using, ETH is the top altcoin, in fact, if bitcoin is not born before, ETH maybe the king because of the real usecase (ICO platform, fund moving)
There are strong belief that one day ETH will take the king position of bitcoin.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: