Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [REALTIME]☀️ CryptoLeak Service -2BTC/month value for 0.01.BTC LIMITED  (Read 305 times)
Bored Logic (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:42:38 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 03:01:18 PM by Bored Logic

If you don’t know how to trade, but still do day trading, you will likely see yourself losing your hard-earned Bitcoins. Trading crypto is not meant as a gamble, so you should not use it like one. In the search for guidance many new traders end up in several telegram and discord channels — and it worsens their situation way too often because you can never know how authentic these channels are and also paying expensive monthly “membership fees” for a newbie is very hard.

That’s where new kind of services called “leak services” came in. These services basically does exactly what they are called (no pun intended) . They leak premium crypto channels signals in realtime. some of these services leak more than 15 best performing premium crypto channels which would cost more than 2 btc to buy memberships of these premium channels for a fraction of the price. These services works because they only leak most reputable premium channels. I use some of these services and put them to the test — in the most unstable times! Let’s see how they did.

i have used more than 3 services but only 1 service works for me. 2 of these services didn’t sent me real time signals and later stop sending us any signals. Only 1 service is working fine from 4 month, they use powerful relay bot in order to instantly relay all content . Each message contains a timestamp which will allow you to verify the exact time any content has been posted on the original VIP/Premium Channel. Getting real time leak signals is important because you don’t have to worry about missing them before original VIP/Premium Channel premium members.

This service is called “cryptoleaks”

Do cryptoleaks really works?

yes! i was pleasantly surprised because i am actually getting real time crypto signal leaks also i was already member of 2 premium telegram channels , bitcoin bravado and artems vip and was paying 0.10 btc/month just to get these signals and was getting signals on telegram and same leaked signals on crypto leaks discord server at same time so i cancel both and stop paying both channels and and still getting real time signals from those 2 channels plus 13 other premium channels in my discord crypto leaks channel.

i was also surprised they leak signals from multiple range of premium channels, there are few margin trade/bitmex channels which works amazing. i got success rate more than 90% with tight stop loss and i am actually making quite amount of money from these private premium bitmex groups, specially in bear markets. There are few day trading short term premium channels and few premium tradingview top traders private channels to get good technical analysis and strategies consisting of total 15 premium channels.

What i like about crypto leaks is they don’t act like a signal leak service instead crypto leak service because they just don’t leak premium channels signal but also leak premium crypto reports and courses like monthly crypto magazines,crypto reports and tradingview pro courses.

They have many paid courses but a paid course from tradingview top trader cryptopicasso called “Crypto Picasso — Elliot Wave & Market Psychology Course” is amazing which i really really liked and learned a lot.

Final verdict:

Should you use crypto signals leak services? well it depends on you. if you can’t pay or don’t want to pay those premium channels to get quality signals and strategies then why not? you should give it a try. cryptoleaks is currently having a big promotion and you can get their private discord membership at fraction of price which is quite a deal since you are getting signal leaks from more than 15 premium highly reputable crypto channels. These Vip Channels would cost over 2 BTC just to purchase all but available all at fraction of price at cryptoleaks.

To learn more about cryptoleaks click here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladbakshoo

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

cool service, poor man like me appreciate this service.
sandeep010

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:53:50 PM

This is fake. scam
cryptotrader72

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

This is a SCAM. 

They took my money and never gave me access to the Discord Server. 

The original owner confirmed this website is a fraud pretending to be the original service.
George365

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

Hello yall,

Just wondering what up with this website, https://cryptoleaks.trade/#content-section28

I looked up there btc wallet and didnt look like they had any transactions and i cant find the discord anywhere so it is a scam 100%??

Anyone payed the fee and never heard anything from them??

Have a good one mate.
sandeep010

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

Join this server instead, genuine and real time leaks of all top channels -

https://discord.gg/ka8cYx
Jiviify

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:20:55 AM

Its a FAKE WEBSITE !!

I have paid for Cryptoleaks thru the above mentioned website, but I didnt got any option to connect further, nor I got any option to mention my discord id.

There are no contact details on their website as well.

Moderator of CryptoLeaks discord group confirmed that this website doesn't belong to them

lotusgetsugen

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:44:26 AM

Fake retarded website lol
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:15:36 AM

This is a SCAM. 

The original owner confirmed this website is a fraud pretending to be the original service.

Well, it does say -2 BTC in the title, what did you expect?  Roll Eyes
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:25:16 AM

This is a SCAM. 

Well, it does say -2 BTC in the title, what did you expect?  Roll Eyes
Supposedly it is a dash saying to have 2 BTC value.  Grin

The post was on august and someone posted that this is scam after 5 months. This is the risk on people who do rely or believe on signal services which is indeed
fake/scam or not really worth it at all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: