Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TODAY why is bitcoin decreased?? Winklevoss twins bitcoin ETF rejected by SEC  (Read 229 times)
binhlong1991 (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

huhu TODAY why is bitcoin decreased?? do you think bitcoin will decrease down 6000$ Huh

Winklevoss twins bitcoin ETF rejected by SEC

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/26/winklevoss-twins-bitcoin-etf-rejected-by-sec.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:24:55 AM

The main reason for the decrease of BTC was mainly influenced by the decisions that were imposed by the ETF, which made the investors fret and they pulled out. As a result the demand fell, and thus the price decreased.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:47:39 AM

The main reason for the decrease of BTC was mainly influenced by the decisions that were imposed by the ETF, which made the investors fret and they pulled out. As a result the demand fell, and thus the price decreased.

I feel anxious, because perhaps many people like me, I loss quite a lot of his property.
I still believe there will be growth signals the end of the year, but perhaps it is only one half of the end of 2017.
GraingerTainMian

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

Bitcoin prices decreased naturally. Here I think there is no effect of the Winklevoss. Bitcoin ETF is done, but if the price increases, it is not responsible for the reduction. I think Bitcoin can get his price very soon.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

What if the SEC continues to reject the policies made by the Bitcoin team? Will crypto continue to fall? What about investors? Will crypto become extinct? I don't understand the SEC's decision? Do we have to wait for the SEC's decision? Everything is like nonsense, I think it's trickery
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:48:28 AM

I think it is normal to decrease bitcoin price. in my opinion winklevoss are not affect bitcoin price. Buy Bitcoin ETF is accept it will affect to increase price. Bitcoin demand also affect to its price.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

There was no main reason about this thread, this was totally bullshit and winklevoss rejection has been issued by SEC last year, there was no reason to comment on the OP's thread. you are actually not watching the latest news about that.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
kayakcrypto9875

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:01:05 AM

This ETF rejection news may have created a hype in the market which caused the price decreased but there are more causes and fact regarding it to decrease. Crypto market is very volatile as we know, it gets affected by news, hypes, promotions, and many other factors regarding it. I think the BTC price may not decrease at $6000 as it is in the middle state of the year. But none can assure.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

I don't think if the price of the bitcoin gonna drop drastically, because I myself rarely play in trading bitcoin, just I also like it because there are a lot of altcoin that cost in influence by bitcoin.
hermes006

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:07:07 AM

huhu TODAY why is bitcoin decreased?? do you think bitcoin will decrease down 6000$ Huh

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/26/winklevoss-twins-bitcoin-etf-rejected-by-sec.html

Also, I believe that one of the reasons behind Bitcoin's downfall is that many people who bought it at the beginning of summer at a much lower price now sold BTC for $ 7,000. Now bitcoin will be quiet until the end of the month, it may fall again and then start its way up.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

This news might be contributing to the current downfall because the crypto community is vigilant whatever the outcome of the said proposal, whether it will be positive or negative, I'm sure it will create some changes on values.
MetalCoinMTC

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

Bit coin price is decrease slightly but I don’t believe it decrease down 6000. I think very soon it price will increase. End of the month the price will more than 8500. Now price decrease because of EFT but bitcoin have a lot of profitable project it will increase the price.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

Friends, let's not be upset, remember, exactly one year ago bitcoin was trading at around $ 2,900, today it costs about $ 7,000. Learn to read between the lines, see how many good news are published weekly. A year ago, bitcoin was called a bubble and said that it would burst, are you now reading these words Huh Stop every hour to update the bitcoin rate, do something else.
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

So the price of bitcoin really fell. But do not need to experience this normal occurrence. I do not think that the bitcoin will fall again to $ 6,000. It is necessary to wait a bit and the bitcoin will grow again!
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:35:25 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 11:32:00 AM by ub27

Support  at 7000$ is very good. It stood for a day. If Bitcoin does not fall below 7000$ within 1-2 days. It will be possible to restore 8500-9000$. But if the support at  7000$ is broken. We'll see again 6000$ again. ETF I think will never get the SEC approval
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

Yeah the ETF thing is really affect crypto market right now.
But it's okay, we'll wait for a little longer for new big bull run at the end of the year
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

even though I was still not too familiar with ETF, but from various sources of crypto news that I read, it was always true that news emerged that the ETF was rejected by the SEC, and I was sure this had a significant impact on crypto

Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

It's nothing surprisingly happened if its value is decreasing because as we all known it is a part of it's system. The ups and downs movements are definitely normal things to happens. However, even now it's value is decreasing for sure in the next few days it will bounce again and performing much better that can cause of it's increasing value so stay tuned and be always alert and active to monitoring the market therefore we can be much aware in any movements it takes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:11:37 PM

BTC would either way decrease if it is not ready for the bull run, I so far never think bear market ends that's pure speculation mostly made by newbies every day  Smiley

vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

My advice is either to keep a long time, as I usually do, or resell, but you need to be able to do that. First, to disassemble the entire structure. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: