Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 46+ Real World Blockchain Use Cases [INFOGRAPHIC]  (Read 190 times)
avivsun (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

Credits to 101Blcockhains.com
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

Misread it that I thought there were 101 blockchain projects that has real use in the real world, its actually just 46 base on the post. I don't think its just 46. There must be more, they aren't just developed fully but I think their white paper clearly says it all that it will be for the real world. Among that is listed, only 1 coins that I have been holding which is kind of scary why I didn't invest to some.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
scoin9

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:37:20 PM

The use cases of Blockchain technology cannot be overemphasized, Bitcoin has succeeded in showing this to us, but it's amazing to see that from this infographic the very many intelligent use cases of Block chain.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

Blockchain technology is the wonderful invention that should be used to its full potential. It has so many applications in almost all fields like medical, banking, or business. Nowadays the people are discovering new methods of incorporating it. Those are really some excellent use cases of blockchain. I am glad that people are realizing the true potential of blockchain technology. Moreover time is coming that everything will be stored over blockchain we will soon forget about the traditional means of the technology.
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

While it would be cool to make a page with all working blockchain based projects around, this one seems a quite partial and arbitrary choice of projects. Could be done better. But thanks anyway.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

Why aren't cryptocurrencies listed in this infographic?

They are probably the most practical and widely used function of blockchains right now. Yet, they're being left out?

It's clear to me that private blockchains are going to be developed by corporations increasingly in the future, each with their own practical uses. However, even if major cryptos like bitcoin are seen as impractical right now, these decentralized cryptocurrencies on the blockchain will still be the leading force of blockchain technology in the future, as merchant adoption rises.

Smiley
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:04:16 PM

They are probably the most practical and widely used function of blockchains right now. Yet, they're being left out?

It's clear to me that private blockchains are going to be developed by corporations increasingly in the future, each with their own practical uses. However, even if major cryptos like bitcoin are seen as impractical right now, these decentralized cryptocurrencies on the blockchain will still be the leading force of blockchain technology in the future, as merchant adoption rises.

Most blockchain enthusiasts and influencers don't care very much about cryptocurrencies since there are a lot of more interesting things to do with the blockchain tech. I talk a lot with people involved in blockchain (in their job, project, etc) and cryptocurrency is a topic that rarely comes out on a discussion

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:37:52 PM

Most blockchain enthusiasts and influencers don't care very much about cryptocurrencies since there are a lot of more interesting things to do with the blockchain tech. I talk a lot with people involved in blockchain (in their job, project, etc) and cryptocurrency is a topic that rarely comes out on a discussion

Maybe the presentation is this way because only few percentage of people on earth really know how to deal with cryptocurrencies or owners of crypto coins.
And presenting the use case of blockchain in a more tangible presentation using those physical companies that really utilize the blockchain, where most people even ordinary individuals are acquainted with or familiar with, would be easier to explain the significance of blockchain rather than presenting the presence of thousands of cryptocurrencies that crypto enthusiasts are trading everyday.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

These aren't use cases, it's just a bunch of blockchain startups, probably some ICO's. I'm not going to check them, but I'm sure most of them are at early development stages won't be ready for a full release anytime soon. So, they really shouldn't be called "use-cases" if they don't have any substantial amount of real users. Let's just look at this infographic in 2-3 years and see how many projects will still be running.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:32:36 AM

It don't agree with the author's definition of "real". Most of the uses that are listed are proofs-of-concept at best.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:47:24 AM

Is not kodak coin already dead. Seems to me i have read somewhere they are not doing the crypto stunt anymore.
Was good while it lasted.
avivsun (OP)

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:17:08 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 11:39:38 AM by avivsun

In case you are looking for some more generalized Blockchain use cases, here is =>

Blockchain Digital Transformation Infographic

Credits 101blockchains
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

It is nice to see blockchain technology touching different sectors and aspects of human life. More of this opens wide adoption of cryptocurrencies. Thanks for sharing

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:56:37 AM

This is something i have been writing about. The possibilities of Blockchain are endless.

Problem is, Blockchain in it's current stage still have big issue handling huge amount of data. This problem needs to be addressed without changing it's functionality - Which of course is easier said than done.

Once that problem is solved it can be used in ANYTHING and governments will of course start to implement it inside their systems since it will improve transparency and security greatly.

However, one big question roams my mind without finding a proper answer yet since it's too soon to say - Can it replace internet?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: