Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PREVIEW] Introducing Inflr ICO  (Read 727 times)
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

The whole idea of creating a currency for 'economy of influence' is pretty unique and the token economics looks very realistic. All the best.

The idea is fresh but in this market the project can not collect the money that they want simply because there are very few large investors in this kind of projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shohel RS

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

#proof authentification
Bitcointalk username: shohel RS
Twitter campaign: https://twitter.com/OreenMahbub
Facebook campaign: https://www.facebook.com/oreen.mahbub.5
Telegram: @shohelplnk
5dbhd.earth

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:48:23 PM

This project has a very strong team. I am sure soon about it learns the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea! his will become mainstream in the future. i'm sure of this too. Good work for the team.
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

Inflr Platform
Inflr has created the first platform that connects advertisers to influencers within a marketplace using blockchain technology. With Inflr, advertisers can promote their products and services using the influence of social network users.
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

Using Inflr Coin, we will be able to access various services and privileges on the Inflr platform and to various third-party applications that will be developed using the Inflr API. Good luck !!!
patriknilen

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

Brother, you said that Phase #1 - Pre Sale: 15%-30% bonus, why is it 15% - 30%?
What is it depend on? Now, if I invest to your project 1ETH, the bonus number I get will be 15% or 30%?
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

Hello! the bounty campaign starts in to days, will there be any local restriction for participation??? And when the token distribution will take place???
T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

the idea of creating a currency is quite unique, and the marker economy looks very realistic. Good luck, guys!!!!!
thepeot88

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

trusted

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

Very commercial viable product. Extremely tough market to break through, but the use of transparent smart contracts between influencers on the platform and brands may be a game changer

SMCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:06:36 PM

A team that combines the algorithms of social networks with the world of blockchain can only give birth to a very good project. "Proof-of-Influence", the real difference of the project.
omar hashim

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

Inflr Platform
Inflr has created the first platform that connects advertisers to influencers within a marketplace using blockchain technology. With Inflr, advertisers can promote their products and services using the influence of social network users.
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:21:14 AM

this is like an advertising service that is managed by blockchain technology and is very interesting that this project can be realized.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

With the presence of this project, they created a platform that connects advertisers to influencers through a sales place that uses blockchain technology. Projects that are quite unique and creative. Allocation of rewards for bounties is also quite large. I think this project is a project that will be very profitable in the future and hope to be realized. Hopefully all according to plan.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

Hi Inflr OP,
Is there any there any update about the pre-sale status?  How can we follow Inflr sale news ?
hesham51

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:10:23 PM

I think Inflr team must consider some interest to their ANN thread, it seems they just post this thread and fly out of here. Huh Huh
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

I think Inflr team must consider some interest to their ANN thread, it seems they just post this thread and fly out of here. Huh Huh

This place is completely infiltrated by bots. You are one of the few real humans in this thread.

Real people are becoming really rare here, and teams do not care to check Bitcointalk threads. Look at all the posts before yours - there are just 1-2 posts by real people, the rest are useless idiotic posts done by bots and hired shills, which deserve no answer.

... this space is not for rent ...
hesham51

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

This place is completely infiltrated by bots. You are one of the few real humans in this thread.

Real people are becoming really rare here, and teams do not care to check Bitcointalk threads. Look at all the posts before yours - there are just 1-2 posts by real people, the rest are useless idiotic posts done by bots and hired shills, which deserve no answer.
I'm really shocked!  Shocked, is this what is happening in most threads?  If this is true then it will hurt and steal the soul of the community.
Admins should stop such actions.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

I'm really shocked!  Shocked, is this what is happening in most threads?  If this is true then it will hurt and steal the soul of the community.

Unfortunately - yes, this happens in most recent coins threads, especially ICO coins. Part of the posts are bots, other part is hired teenager trolls, paid to post useless and meaningless positive comments to create an impression of big positive interest by community.
There are still quite a lot genuine people in the threads of older coins though. But many old members have left the forum already. This forum is at the edge of dieing. This is sad, as this used to be a good place to discuss projects, to find the truth, and to expose scam projects. I don't think there is other media where you can initiate discussion with the team and ask non-pleasant question with anticipation of answer. Twitter, facebook, even reddit are just places for the scammers to lure people, as there is almost no real discussion there, but just "announcements". I do not imply this particular project is a scam, I just don't know, as there is no open discussion at all. Maybe you can use their Telegram/discord channels instead, typically ICO holders prefer such way of interacting with community, because they can moderate there easily, and those discussions are not visible for outsiders.

I hope Theymos will do something to save this forum, because it is unique.

... this space is not for rent ...
PowerLaunch
Copper Member

Activity: 50

www.PowerLaunch.io

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 07:53:27 AM

I'm really shocked!  Shocked, is this what is happening in most threads?  If this is true then it will hurt and steal the soul of the community.

Unfortunately - yes, this happens in most recent coins threads, especially ICO coins. Part of the posts are bots, other part is hired teenager trolls, paid to post useless and meaningless positive comments to create an impression of big positive interest by community.
There are still quite a lot genuine people in the threads of older coins though. But many old members have left the forum already. This forum is at the edge of dieing. This is sad, as this used to be a good place to discuss projects, to find the truth, and to expose scam projects. I don't think there is other media where you can initiate discussion with the team and ask non-pleasant question with anticipation of answer. Twitter, facebook, even reddit are just places for the scammers to lure people, as there is almost no real discussion there, but just "announcements". I do not imply this particular project is a scam, I just don't know, as there is no open discussion at all. Maybe you can use their Telegram/discord channels instead, typically ICO holders prefer such way of interacting with community, because they can moderate there easily, and those discussions are not visible for outsiders.

I hope Theymos will do something to save this forum, because it is unique.

We’re always active over on telegram. Check us out there — bitcointalk has made it very difficult to rely on their forum as a primary platform for ICOs to host information about their projects. Between this forum being overrun with bots, and the mods here deleting entire threads due to bot comments (that weren’t welcome in the first place), it’s verh hard to know if a thread will even be around from one day to the next

Anyways here’s a link to the telegram:

https://t.me/inflr

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: