Question: Have you invested in an ICO?
Yes - No Regrets
Yes - I Regret It
Not Yet
No
Never!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you invested in an ICO? - POLL  (Read 196 times)
ivy_project (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:10:24 PM

I see that there is a tremendous amount of hate for new ICO's entering the market, some of is unwarranted. I've had some pretty good experiences with ICO's before personally, just requires a lot of prior investment research!

My question is, have you invested in an ICO(s), and have you gotten burned or turned out ok?

The Ivy Project
Whitepaper | Bounty Campaign
Twitter | Facebook | Telegram | Reddit | GitHub
ivy_project (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

Has nobody invested in an ICO then?

The Ivy Project
Whitepaper | Bounty Campaign
Twitter | Facebook | Telegram | Reddit | GitHub
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

I have invested in them and I regret it the most. Now a days I just believe in investing my time and efforts over bounties and then earning the entry into those new projects. I am just gonna get them free and dont invest my real money in them. The reasons are many and the most important one is that they did not deliver the services they promised and most of them did not even made it upto the exchangers. So how I am supposed to get myself into them with the same trust as I had when I invested the very first time. I dont really believe in them these days. Your thoughts are welcome on this !
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

I never invested in ico
After making series and thorough researches
And from views and lots of observation from ico projects and platforms

I have learnt that ico investment is not for me at all
I’m not perfect at it
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

I invested and will invest in ICO!

The main thing is to be able to choose good projects that not only promise, but also implement plans from the road map
Varun Kanwar

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:19:11 PM

Yes I have invested in 2 ICOs and I regret those decisions. My investment has a current value that is just 10% of my initial investment.
Tanysha5540

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

I had both a good and a bad points investment. Right here, most importantly, lots of learning projects to have the experience to distinguish good projects from bad.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

I see that there is a tremendous amount of hate for new ICO's entering the market, some of is unwarranted. I've had some pretty good experiences with ICO's before personally, just requires a lot of prior investment research!

My question is, have you invested in an ICO(s), and have you gotten burned or turned out ok?
I have invested $350 in CyberMiles ICO few months ago and this was my first time investing experience, I was researching a lot before actuall acting, but I was right with my choice of ICO to go with.

akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:43:20 PM

I have invested one ICO before but it was my first and last. I regretted it so much, as there project is very promising. Even you check carefully, but in the end it out scam. I'd rather invest my time and effort in bounty campaigns rather investing again ICO.

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:48:31 PM

I have invested in some ICO which up til date i am still regretting why i invested in the ICO, and there are some ICO i have invested in and they have really made some good profit for me though i did not sell but now they are down again,

jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

I've never interesting to ICO before, but this time I tried one that called DAEX tokens (DAX), They were on public sale now. Beside the technical sides that they provide, what makes me interested in this project is DAX already listed on the market exchange, which makes me feel safe to invest in it.
Techysk

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

Yes i remember i was invested in electroneum last year and almost my money goes 20x one time but i didn't sell now I'm with 2x profit but i never regret for that because i know etn has potential and it will rise like old days.
sajjad100

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:22:09 PM

No I have not invested in any ICO yet. But I am planning to invest in an ICO. ICO looks like a very good position for investing. Lots of people are investing in the ICO, and they are gaining so much profit. But do they still getting profitable from very recent ICO?

Because, from last 6 month, 80% ICO is not being successful. That means a great loss of investments. So we need to think twice before investing in an ICO.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

I have invested in an ICO and it turned to be burned because i have lost almost 91% of the money I invested in the ICO and I am really feeling bad about it though the ico is a good one but i guess bear market make it to be undervalue
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:48:56 PM

ICO investment becoming riskier from time to time. When projects enter the market it's the really hard job to validate it with just team and scope of idea neet to decide. That's why I used to invest only sometimes in the ICO. Just around 10 to 20% from my capital for the ICO remain for major coins which are already listed in the market with the good market cap. 
Wutip

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:53:11 PM

First and latest ico in which I wanted to invest was Fantom. Only 1 account pass first lottery, and second lottery did not pass( it was big hype around that ico( ind now gone not good time to invest in it(

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:08:44 PM

I've actually never invested my own money into an ICO and probably never will.
I have participated in a couple of bounty campaigns and airdrops, all of which have given me some earnings, but I wouldn't say that I've made a ton from that.

I'm of the mentality that I'd only invest in finished products, with crypto that means only investing in established projects that already have their own blockchains.

avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:58:48 PM

I have invested in ICOs and have mixed feelings about it. Financially I was not bad, made some tiny profit out of it but the whole procedure of KYC and postponing the TGE and TDE and doing lot of miscommunication is not for my nerves.
In the future I will invest only in those ICOs which communicates with their community perfectly.
ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

I think ICO projects are kind of risky at the moment and it could be preferable, in most cases, to invest directly into the cryptocurrency market, it seems like a safer option to aim for.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:14:21 AM

Yes I have invested in an ICO and there are some ICO i regret ever investing into it and there are some i am well pleased to have invested into, but recently since the bear market started, I have not invested in any ICO.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: