Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:08:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen to Ethereum Price: It will be back to $300 dollars!  (Read 416 times)
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:58:51 AM

I don't really know what happen on ETH for now.
But i think this happened because a mid year and a holder of BTC.
If BTC are hold in one wallet, that can control a price of BTC.
If price BTC is go down, all coin in crypto like ETH is take a down price too.
Anubisi

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

Yes, this is a very bad news. I think Ethereum is likely to return to $300. The market is currently dropping sharply, which makes me very negative.
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

It's normal, bro, because we just return it to things that are indeed cryptocurrency prices, the price is fluctuating, so it's not an oddity for the holder, hopefully it ETH can go back to 800 USD or more, like this if you want to go into business on cryptocurrency the risk is very high and if the profit gain will be higher than what we imagine
the key is patience to succeed. greetings from me Smiley
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:11:48 AM

The prices on the crypto currency market are very upsetting, and the price of ETH including. But I am sure that this is a temporary phenomenon, and sooner or later the prices will grow, because Ethereum means a lot for many tokens and, in general, for the industry, crypto currency, so we just have to wait.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:13:46 AM

Most of the altcoins price are going down and we all know that BTC price also affect an altcoin price. It went down below $400 when the last time I checked it so there might be a possibility that it will touch below $350 if BTC went down below $7000.
nizelong

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

The price of Ethereum follows the price of Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin falls to a very low price, it will start to rebound, and the price of Ethereum will also recover with BTC. These are the laws of the market, no what is worth panic.
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

What happened to ethereum now is also affects a lot.
As ethereum go down now as worst ethereum now it can
Go down to $300 and I still know that ethreum we rise to
                       $1000
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

less than $10 remaining to be dumped before we enter the $3## levels. and the dump is pretty serious this time too. i think we can see it happening in less than a week. and i wouldn't be surprised to find out that this ETH dump is the reason why bitcoin went down from $8k like last time too. we have had similar situations as ETH bubble bursts it keeps taking bitcoin down.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

yeah recently it shows in often market history of crypto, all the crypto currency are following the bitcoin price, so if right now bitcoin price are falling down it can crash the other price too and that was so worst after all. well etherum are smart just not be afraid dude etheurum will make it stable price even the market is jigle

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

at present the market is trending down sharply. What a catastrophic. but I think the voters will hold the ETH $400. What about you??

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
dtimmy

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

Ethereum has become really discouraging for quite a while now. The current market is just worse, as I do not really understand why this keeps happening. At this current rate, I will just decide to hold my Ethereum as selling it would be a total loss to me, which I do not want. I still believe the market will get better.
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:30:56 PM

What happen to Ethereum price Why it just getting lower everyday  is someone or maybe a group are dumping Ethers to the market or Maybe Vitalik Buterin is dumping Ethers too.

Actually the current price is not too low. It's not the bottom. Maybe they have a plan for the future? Currently I am holding some ETH. I look forward to its future.
getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:56:11 PM

Nothing impossible.
This means ETH can return $ 300 or lower.
I think the common market and the ETH in particular will recover late in the year.

BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

I hope that this price does not last long, now sooo much is tied on the etherium and if the price falls and God forbid it becomes small, we will return in 2013))

anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:44:30 PM

Such behavior was to be expected . Since there was a first crazy growth almost all of the crypto industry . And the fact that she'd go down was predictable . Might be a recovery but not soon .
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:01:24 PM

If it goes back to 300 dollars then you are getting an incredible chance to get in Ethereum at a great price.  If yo don't like Ethereum at $300 your in the wrong game.  #2 coin with the largest amount of users using it.  Almost every token being created is on the Ethereum platform.   
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: