Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:34:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen to Ethereum Price: It will be back to $300 dollars!  (Read 416 times)
MasterICO (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:04:17 AM

What happen to Ethereum price Why it just getting lower everyday  is someone or maybe a group are dumping Ethers to the market or Maybe Vitalik Buterin is dumping Ethers too.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1596

hmph..

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:39:29 AM

If you are really MasterICO like your username, i think you will never affraid about it. Market always following bitcoin, bitcoin following news and bitcoin core updates. So, i think its can be back to $300 or lower and its possible to bounch back to $800. No dump or pump, this condition happen to all altcoin.

HOLD...
Nat77777

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:52:42 AM

It certainly could. Anything is possible.
Nobody knows the future
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:03:40 AM

What happen to Ethereum price Why it just getting lower everyday  is someone or maybe a group are dumping Ethers to the market or Maybe Vitalik Buterin is dumping Ethers too.

The market price of any altcoin is determine by the function of demand and supply which is sometimes called market activities, so the price of ether is no exception. Maybe the demand function of ether is decreasing that's why Ethereum price is just getting lower everyday according to your statement. Thanks.

HOMT

Powered by,
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:08:33 AM

Ethereum is really struggling to keep its value relative to bitcoin. Currently at 405 $, its lowest value in recent times. Hopefully it doesn't fall below 400.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:41:52 AM

As soon as the market turn around Ethereum will spike back up.  It's the most used coin out there by far.  The projects its running must be in the 1000's.  The entire market is just getting hammered right now.  Everything looks bad. 

tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:49:59 AM

History repeat itself for Ethereum, for now and upcoming days the price continue to drop down but usually ETH will bounce back to get its price value even higher than before and all we have to do is HODL and wait then celebrate after ETH hits its high market price value..
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:08:15 AM

I think a large number of ICO teams are seeking to sell ETH, which may be the reason for the decline of ETH.
And the total amount of money in the market is obviously insufficient, so there is not enough money to support such a huge market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:13:49 AM

What happen to Ethereum Price: It will be back to $300 dollars!
It will be back to $0,003 dollars!

fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:16:12 AM

The price of Ethereum continues to decline after rising at $ 500, I'm not sure the price of Ethereum will drop to $ 300, if this happens it will make the situation worse, since most ICOs have made the exchange using Ethereum as their platform, other alcoin prices will also drop .
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:23:43 AM

What happen to Ethereum Price: It will be back to $300 dollars!
It will be back to $0,003 dollars!
your opinion also states that with ethereum prices like that, many smartcontract tokens will end up scam and become dead coins.
the question would you agree if altcoin ends up destroyed?
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:29:22 AM

The lowest price ETH can be dumped now is $361, ETH price is at support zone now, if it gets lower than $400, it will fall down to $361 zone. If it can break out the support zone, it will pump to $450.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:37:13 AM

It’s just moving sideways, nothing to worry about. Even if it goes down to $300, still consider it a blessing. It means you can buy more before it reaches another record high at the end of 2018.

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:43:54 AM

The market is bearish Ethereum has no excemption. It is possible it go down to $300 this august just a prediction though. So its a good news its time to buy some. Don't worry about ethereum down or up ether has gain its name for years it will surely go up.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:44:47 AM

Seeing this type of questions reminds me of those in telegram channels that only care about the price and are lazy to understand the cycle in the market. People will sell at their desired price for various reasons. It's just the way it is.  
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:02:53 AM

The market is bearish Ethereum has no excemption. It is possible it go down to $300 this august just a prediction though. So its a good news its time to buy some. Don't worry about ethereum down or up ether has gain its name for years it will surely go up.
I am also hoping this could happen because I invested in ETH at $ 500 and I believe that the price drop is temporary and I am certain that in the next few years the price will rise again and can reach up to $ 20,000 in the shortest time . If you trust my words, consider investing in ETH right now because opportunities always come to us once.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:03:46 AM

Indeed, if Bitcoin goes down or rises, Ethereum will also go down. Not only Ethereum, almost all Altcoin prices go down.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:23:05 AM

I don't realy care about ETH price.. I made profit with change of price on market.. More change is more chance to get profit.. Get profit is not only with ethereum bro..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:30:39 AM

I am also hoping this could happen because I invested in ETH at $ 500 and I believe that the price drop is temporary and I am certain that in the next few years the price will rise again and can reach up to $ 20,000 in the shortest time . If you trust my words, consider investing in ETH right now because opportunities always come to us once.
That's true mate ethereum has proven its usage it is so popular on new ico but its has no real world usage its true because I think ethereum is never meant to be a currency it is a platform, so many new projects claiming to be better that ethereum but where are they now? They didnt proven anything. Ethereum still standing on top 2 in terms of marketcap.
marchebuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:32:55 AM

just a very negative trend now with respect to the crypto currency, so the etherium also falls, like all other crypto-currencies. We are waiting for the positive trend and the bullish market, then everything will return at least to the past values (etherium 1400, bitcoin 20k, we wait Smiley)
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: