Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweden makes it illegal to have sex with animals  (Read 4576 times)
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:23:11 AM

It was legal to have sex with animals? thats disgusting.

Note to self: MakeBelieve is a critterphobe. It wouldn't surprise me to later learnt that he doesn't own a coffee table either.
I feel like I should definitely be a millionaire just for getting that reference.
koplea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:24:46 AM

Sweden makes it illegal to have sex with animals...wew
rustan

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:20:41 AM

wtf
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 06:22:36 AM

perverts will be sad with this news  Grin
zigmas

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:39:24 AM

About time one might think, the law against it was removed during the 80's IIRC, at the same time homosexuality became legal.

Having sex with animals will become illegal in Sweden the first of April. Today it's only illegal if the animal takes damage from it in any way. The penatly will be fine or prison up to 2 years (which in Sweden usually is 1 year with good behaviour).
what the hell....
Kaligulax

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:04:24 AM

"Re: Sweden makes it illegal to have sex with animals"
 Huh
until now it was legal??? I dont understud that....

1FxCUCAij9FT9fXQSqYHHMiaELhRTAhui6
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:56:07 AM

Huh
Nords lose virginity faster than anyone else in the world. In Iceland, the AVERAGE age for first time having sex is 15-16 (~16 elsewhere in Nordic countries). In the West, it's generally ~18 years, and ~22 years in the East.

Maybe they're low on body heat, have poor school attendance enforcement, they're trying to correct a labor shortage, or rotting fish just really kicks their hormones into overdrive, but they seem to hump everything, everyone, everywhere. Can't guarantee the authenticity of this statement, but I believe Sweden actually made "hump day" a weekly holiday where everyone's excused from work and school to hump each other.
Nathonas

Activity: 280

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:21:15 AM

/thread

Finally, a relevant use for one of my favorite GIFs

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:24:35 AM

Huh
Nords lose virginity faster than anyone else in the world. In Iceland, the AVERAGE age for first time having sex is 15-16 (~16 elsewhere in Nordic countries). In the West, it's generally ~18 years, and ~22 years in the East.

Maybe they're low on body heat, have poor school attendance enforcement, they're trying to correct a labor shortage, or rotting fish just really kicks their hormones into overdrive, but they seem to hump everything, everyone, everywhere. Can't guarantee the authenticity of this statement, but I believe Sweden actually made "hump day" a weekly holiday where everyone's excused from work and school to hump each other.

Who can blame them? I'm pretty sure they have a higher percentage of hot girls to hang out with compared to most countries Tongue
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:11:11 AM

If the current set of anti-male rules and regulations are allowed to continue... then there won't be many males left in Sweden. Once that happens, the females will...... do illegal things.
Kiki112

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:17:11 AM

If the current set of anti-male rules and regulations are allowed to continue... then there won't be many males left in Sweden. Once that happens, the females will...... do illegal things.

or there will be more tourists coming to Sweden just because it's an all female country Cheesy

inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:26:16 PM

How did it became legal in the 1st place?
beegatewood

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:54:29 PM

oh cmon, do people really do that?

backtrackit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:45:16 PM

Hey don't knock it until you tried it  Grin

MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:40:57 PM

That's horrible people should be put away in jail if they are fucking animals thats disgusting.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Kiki112

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:54:39 PM

That's horrible people should be put away in jail if they are fucking animals thats disgusting.

no man, it's unfair that gay sex is legal and bestiality isn't
if you have one you should have the other one too or have neither

sickhouse (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:27:02 PM

How did it became legal in the 1st place?
I posted that in OP but it got legalized at the same time homosex got legal. I dno, maybe the politicians here likes to fuck their pets?

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:29:02 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 11:41:12 PM by sickhouse

Hey don't knock it until you tried it  Grin

Even if the animal likes it? People will be put away if they are caught, but those chances are slim. I hope girls who puts peanut butter on their pussy to get a good time (yes that's beasitality too!) gets jailed. How fun that would be Cheesy

EDIT: beegatewood you should google BSDM pain olympics, animal sex as far from the worst things people do Wink

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:42:45 PM

Huh

Bold part: I'm swedish and I have never heard of this. Born 89 so if it was before that I can't tell you wether or not it's true.

Orange_Jam

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:28:20 AM

I knew Sweden was really sexually liberal but I never knew it wasn't illegal to have sex with animals in the first place lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: