Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADA OR EOS  (Read 168 times)
Cristinh0 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:31:47 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 02:00:55 PM by Cristinh0

Good evening .

I am already an investor for a few years in this market. But I have here is doubt.

I have money invested in ETHEREUM and NULS and BITCOIN.

As investors what platform do they find most viable in the near future? And the reasons?

ADA or EOS?

And I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your contribution to this forum.

Greats.

Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:33:13 AM

If you are willing to hold it for a long time, then I think ADA may be a better choice.
Because EOS faces the centralization problem, ADA is still decentralized.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Cristinh0 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:24:32 AM

Thanks !!

More opinion guys?
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:29:51 AM

I am already an investor for a few years in this market. But I have here is doubt.
As investors what platform do they find most viable in the near future? And the reasons?
ADA or EOS?
And I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your contribution to this forum.
Greats

If you love technology and want something new then choose EOS because this is a big project and they will come up with a very similar ETH platform. Personally, I'm considering a big investment in EOS because I believe the EOS platform will change the entire ICO ecosystem and we should wait for more information.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Cristinh0 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

Hummmm... thank's for your opinion...
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:15:12 AM

I have both coins. If you have the capital, why not invest on both coins? They are both potentially good. EOS is one of the talk of the town lately. They say that it has high potential to replace Ethereum in the future while ADA is also an good project and consistently one of the Top 10 in the Market.
Sasha88x

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:18:33 AM

Both coins are good. But still I prefer the EOS. In my opinion, it is more promising and more stable. Less responsive to market fluctuations.
HueNTM

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:19:29 AM

If you are willing to hold it for a long time, then I think ADA may be a better choice.

I totaly agree with you, EOS is too new for long time holding, ADA is much safer
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:25:22 AM

You've been an investor for years and you only have a newbie account with zero merit?
Also, you are asking people's opinion on very basic things that, if you are a veteran investor, you should know a lot about.

But, whatever the case, I might as well throw in my two cents.
People have been scrambling this year to find the next ethereum.
If you track the progress of types of projects, smart contract platforms have done better than other kind.

The thing is, it is all still just speculation because a lot of them haven't even gone to market yet.
Some are just barely releasing their mainnet, but the reality is, so far, the market has really only chosen neo as a reliable place to build projects on (outside eth).

If you really do want to do the speculative thing, then between ada and eos, I would choose ada.
Eos has proven to be an incredibly messed up ecosystem as their clown show of a mainnet release proves.

Cristinh0 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:32:50 AM

As I said I am an investor for a few years. Not a member of the forum. And Im asking for opinions. I am an investor of bitcoin since 2013. And of ethereum 2016. Nuls since december. And that does not mean that I can not by my doubts between these two projects.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:36:04 AM

I totaly agree with you, EOS is too new for long time holding, ADA is much safer
The problem on EOS if we hodl for long term in EOS the inflation 4% yearly and the supply of token EOS will increase, but personallity i am hodling EOS for now 2018 is year of EOS for me, i will buy hodling ada coins at 2019 due to at the end of 2019 will many projects be built on ada platform,
maingocthuy

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:37:44 AM

1 Vote for Ada, about the profit, this coin will help you earn more in 2018, EOS is a young project i think, its not ready , you can see their main net has many error
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

Neither of them, I prefer NEO as a new modern platform. It has a smart economy, many NP5 tokens, its a Chinese project - shen bullrun occurs it will show its strength.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
albertvahitov

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

Choosing EOS or ADA is a great choice. Because Eos and Ada are equally potentially high value coins, you can also add ETH in it. I believe, not until 5 months, these three coins will have a higher value than now.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

if to hold in the long run it might be better EOS I think eos has a good future, You have become a long-term investor, which means you have experience if I become you I will buy both 50% there and 50% at eos because both altcoin is also quite good and the price is still cheap.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:10:25 AM

the popular coins of the world of cryptographic currencies. the coin with the higher potential for me is Ada. project and white paper successful. in future  its value will increase more.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:12:04 AM

Good evening .

ADA or EOS?

Greats.

Both are nonsense,stick to bitcoin and ethereum if you wanted your money to stay safer

I dont know what bothers you looking about this two when you are already betting in bitcoin and ethereum

Sometimes what brings us to failure is our own mistakes,we are not contented on our good investments and we still looks for another one

zahakrug

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:13:25 AM

Good evening .

ADA or EOS?

Greats.

I would advise you to take a closer look at both the ADA and the EOS, because these are both rather promising projects, it will be reasonable to divide the investments in half Smiley
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:14:09 AM

I think Ada and Eos are good too. We get many benefits in the future, because now the price of every day is also increasing, so I think the future is both so good we get
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:16:27 AM

I would go with ADA. Take a look at eos graph, it has been pumped several times, but still cant recover to +20$ price. The only knows pros of eos, as I remember, was huge number of transactions per second.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████