Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADA OR EOS  (Read 168 times)
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:16:35 AM

As you are an investor for a long time, Then I think you may know EOS is better than ADA. EOS have a bright future. I think, except bitcoin and Ethereum, EOS will be the third popular coin over the world. It has a great active platform with real products. They have a very active team, They are bringing their own blockchain and many more. ADA is also good but EOS will be the first here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
muratdur

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:24:29 AM

Wow... Thats a question! If I would have on money to put in those two and I will be forced to make a choice, it would be really hard for me to choose between. So my suggestion is very simple, divide your investment capital into both of that coins.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Felipes Miendes

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:25:55 AM

Good evening .

I am already an investor for a few years in this market. But I have here is doubt.

I have money invested in ETHEREUM and NULS and BITCOIN.

As investors what platform do they find most viable in the near future? And the reasons?

ADA or EOS?

And I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your contribution to this forum.

Greats.

I would go with eos! Both are great projects but i think EOS will make big moves this year.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:41:55 AM

ADA seems to have more long term potential. However, I would take a small size in both and keep the rest for other (better) projects. Maybe the next best thing is around the corner. I got a bunch of ADA a while back. After seeing it reach ath followed by atl...I am now keeping it until it reaches ath again Smiley.
Datsuc13

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

I prefer to put all my assets on EOS even it's not a dip, I believe on this blockchain-based networks which facilitate Dapps by offering more scalability, flexibility, and usability through its unique mechanism. Cheers!
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

It isn't obligatory to go in cycles specifically in ADA or the same EOS, you have to broaden the horizons, examine newer coins and not less perspective than above described. I don't argue that ADA or EOS are very perspective also I store them at myself, but it is necessary to aspire to bigger, to study and buy wider range is understood.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

I think ADA good for longterm, i also interested with their smart contract feature & decentralized. Maybe it can be the next Ethereum, who know right ?
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

Between ADA and EOS, if I am more inclined to eos, this coint for now is worth to be calculated as eos from time to time starts to show good progress, but ADA also draws these two coints for the future will surely show a good development
Cristinh0 (OP)

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

Thank you so much guys !! I'm really enjoying listening to your opinions.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

EOS has slowed a bit. With their long ICO, it was speculated a lot before it's mainnet launch and got dumped just after that an no signs of clients to it's dapp paltform. ADA did and does everything quitely and hasn't been pumped for a long time. So I bet for ADA.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Cristinh0 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

Hmmm..
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

I personally choose EOS better than the ADA. Truly, I like these two altcoins both EOS and ADA. However, if I should select one, EOS is much preferred. this coin growth is very promising and it brings the more advanced smart contract technology. It is a new platform with many benefits.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Cristinh0 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:59:22 AM

Hmmmm
goshay97

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:02:14 AM

I would definitely go with ADA.  I really like the team of ADA and the expertise they hold.  EOS has also had a crazy run and I feel like it will be cooling off soon.  I think by end of year ADA will overtake EOS spot on CMC. 
emanbea07

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:02:55 AM

I think i prefered ADA because ADA is a greadt coin in trading site and the members of ADA are active it is good to buy for now ADA because the price for now is not big.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:34:13 AM

Good evening .

I am already an investor for a few years in this market. But I have here is doubt.

I have money invested in ETHEREUM and NULS and BITCOIN.

As investors what platform do they find most viable in the near future? And the reasons?

ADA or EOS?

And I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your contribution to this forum.

Greats.

It is so very hard to compare between this two coins. Each coin all has private advantages and disadvantages. In my opinion, if you want to invest and gain profit more fast, you should choose EOS, ADA is just for long term investors

Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:37:23 AM

Both of these tokens are currently the top ones, but there may be more bugs in the EOS.
Therefore, I am more optimistic about ADA, because I bought a large number of ADA.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:02:07 AM

I personally choose EOS better than the ADA. Truly, I like these two altcoins both EOS and ADA. However, if I should select one, EOS is much preferred. this coin growth is very promising and it brings the more advanced smart contract technology. It is a new platform with many benefits.

Yes, you talk the truth about eos,,
But, ADA will be better than EOS in the future
100% i bet for ADA Smiley
Regards
satyamikaels

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:53:06 AM

I chose eos , because EOS is already popular in the world, I think eos is the best coin in the future
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: