Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta did'nt fix the BUG  (Read 164 times)
aliceayag (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:41:56 AM

Since last week Etherdelta still can't trade because of the bug. How long did it take to fixed? where can i ask question regarding this? Please help.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:10:01 AM

Since last week Etherdelta still can't trade because of the bug. How long did it take to fixed? where can i ask question regarding this? Please help.

My experience, I used to often use etherdelta but since forkdelta appeared. I mostly use forkdelta, because it's nicer than etherdelta.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

Etherdelta often has the problem with bug error. I did not use this exchange in the long time, i usually use Idex so buy/sell some altcoin to ETH. If you want to know the  process of fixing, you can ask the admin of this exchange or follow the update news in Telegram or Twitter of Etherdelta channel.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

Etherdelta often has the problem with bug error. I did not use this exchange in the long time, i usually use Idex so buy/sell some altcoin to ETH. If you want to know the  process of fixing, you can ask the admin of this exchange or follow the update news in Telegram or Twitter of Etherdelta channel.
In as much as I do not use this exchange, I believe if you follow it or seek help from the manager, he might be able to help you out with this problem you are having.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

I always avoid this exchange and never used it before because of those bad reviews that I'm reading and it looks those reviews are for real.

Before you use an exchange, get some reviews first and think if you want to continue using them.

Otherwise, you have to choose another one and just repeat the cycle of getting some good reviews first so you won't fall to this problem.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

this has become a subscription problem faced by the etherdelta exchange site, so that many people who trade have experienced complaints like this due to the large number of transactions carried out so that the site always experiences similar problems, I think if this problem cannot be fixed gradually people will switch to other exchange sites
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

Forget etherdelta and switch to ForkDelta or Idex, if you are used to trading on ED, I am sure you will not find difficulties in both exchanges. especially Forkdelta this site's user interface is very similar to ED and is said to be the ED fork
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

Forget etherdelta and switch to ForkDelta or Idex, if you are used to trading on ED, I am sure you will not find difficulties in both exchanges. especially Forkdelta this site's user interface is very similar to ED and is said to be the ED fork

Seriously? ED had went to fork? How come?  Huh  Huh
All I know is they concluded a crowdsale but not a fork. So what about ethernext?

The trading volume in ED is very low so why bother to use it besides we have a lot of DEX in the market now.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: