Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most promising ongoing ICO/Token?  (Read 264 times)
Jr.Expertwebvision (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:31:18 AM

We know there are a lot of ICO's adjusting in crypto advertise step by step. The insightful and the best people will pick the right ICO which causes them in making there resources double. According to you, what are the promising ongoing ICOs to invest in?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tappertit

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:33:20 AM

To be honest, it is better not to take any outer suggestion while choosing a ICO to invest in rather you need to do your research and find out yourself. However, since you asked, Tip Blockchain, CryptAssist, Inpactor are some ongoing ICOs that you can check out.
BTC2u

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

a lot of ICOs but you need to check their product and vision. right now I am following www.cellintel.io which is a biotechnology company that is the first to do Plant Cloning with real RD and Factory and blockchain. do check it out and see other ICOs but see what real products they have.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

maybe you can check coinanalyst, ubcoin, swiss alps mining, and toqqn
I see all of these icos are good.

cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

I think Cypherium's ICO is very nice. It is made up of advanced technology blockchain. It can deal very quickly. And it's very safe and reliable. I think it is possible to profit from investing here.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

CoinAnalyst and Ubex are the best ICO projects there is in the market. The number of users are quite high and it is not associated with any scams whatsoever.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

There a whole lot of ongoing ICO at the moment, and deciding which one is the best should be based on individual assessment of the project to know if it is worth investing or not, I will suggest you look at icodrops to find list of ongoing ICO and choose the right one for you.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:26:02 PM

It is hard to say for now because of the too many scam projects that are all over the place now. However there is the OrganicToken, and I have faith that it will succeed.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

Personally I don't think there is any promising ongoing ico right now. Drep protocol just finished their ico. Will be waiting for nex next.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

It is hard to say for now because of the too many scam projects that are all over the place now. However there is the OrganicToken, and I have faith that it will succeed.
because has many scam project it is hard for recomending some ico project, but for the parameter you need to check their product, roadmap,team,vision and etc

cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:21:13 AM

I would suggest Stox which is an  open source platform and it is basically based on Ethereum. So all the ethereum users out there give this a try. This platform is for  prediction marketers.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:23:20 AM

There are many ICOs which are promising and have high ratings too. Invesfeed is one of them it is basically a open source social network focused on sharing of portfolio holdings, trades and contents by investors.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

We know there are a lot of ICO's adjusting in crypto advertise step by step. The insightful and the best people will pick the right ICO which causes them in making there resources double. According to you, what are the promising ongoing ICOs to invest in?

I keep on reviewing various ICOs time to time, but I have not came across any ongoing ICO which could give the potential rewards like we had in the last year with Wabi, WAN, TRX, etc.

At the moment, I am very much interested in Solana, though there project is coming next year for ICO after they develop the product.
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:31:48 AM

Dakuce is a very promising and good ICO project I would like to refer. Especially if anyone want some solid investment and good returns as well then he should look up for this.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:49:21 AM

Jibbit ICO is looking good. i just joined their telegram chat and learned lot of things. its a huge project with good team and partners. Also it got very good rating from ico ranking sites.  presale is live now and save up to 35%. so i think its a good ico to invest..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
fabuloveu

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

There should be something that interest you in any ICO you want to invest in. What interest me might not interest you. So i dont think suggesting an ICO to you is a good idea, but you should do your research and find an ICO that really interest you. I personally like to look at blockchain projects more than others. The Blockchain protocol project that i found interesting now are TreeBlock and Ray's Network.

iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

There are a whole lot of promising ICO that is ongoing but it depends on what you are looking for, maybe you take a look at my signature and see the project, it's real a good promising ICO and it's first of it's kind. But kindly do your research not a financial advise.
yukihirasouma

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:00:51 PM

it is hard to say because after ICO many token worthless but you can search in ico rated with best rated can 70%+ is good.but remember ICO is like 50-50 so you must know the risk.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

I believe every ICO will tell you that their ICO is most promising, so it is hard to tell which one is the most promising, to choose the most promising ICO, it is what you can do your self by doing your own research on many ICO to find the one that you think is most promising to you, because the idea you like, other people might not like the same idea.
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

Look at FXPay Project. FXPay is an exciting and highly prospective business opportunity that brings innovative technology to the Foreign Exchange (Forex) market.
PreSale already end. Public Sale 1st Aug - 31 Oct 2018. Find Out More on the website https://fxpay.io or whitepaper https://fxpay.io/pdf/FXPAY_V.1.4.pdf

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: